Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

I probably shouldn't ask this, but, what part are you waggling. I mean, your a big cube with and eye and spikes, seems sorta impossible.

I guess you could like, waggle your entire body with magic, but...

My eyebrow. I forgot to replace it with an appropriate smiley that I keep around for random reasons.

Oh, and you guys really need to remember that's just the head of my fine obsidian golem body. :P I might whip out Techne and do a real model for a change.

I thought you didn't wear pants.

why hello ther soupa you look lovely today.... while me.... my hair is a mess with a chicken in it (still alive), covered in blood of various other creatures... and i accidentally blew up some hens with a timey wimey detector so yyyeeahhh.... its not pretty when they blow. Imm go take a shower and change... and combing the baby chicken out of my hair would probably be a good idea

why hello ther soupa you look lovely today.... while me.... my hair is a mess with a chicken in it (still alive), covered in blood of various other creatures... and i accidentally blew up some hens with a timey wimey detector so yyyeeahhh.... its not pretty when they blow. Imm go take a shower and change... and combing the baby chicken out of my hair would probably be a good idea

I'm fab fab.