Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

That one girl who drew the picture above you.

What is even the context of that drawing?

Also, trust me, I'm worse at drawing and I'm even older. That, and I had to retype this because I keep typing dwaring instead of drawing.

Who isnt?

In her defense everyone has their fortes. Yours is art. Her error is trying to do something she sucks at, and as she says herself "Im am not trying to improve at all" I tried art in 7'th grade. I sucked balls. I then moved on to teaching myself computer programming in C++ and basically be able to do most hardware things with a computer, and many software things. That I excel at. So the lesson of the day. If youre shit, dont do it.

Who isnt?

In her defense everyone has their fortes. Yours is art. Her error is trying to do something she sucks at, and as she says herself "Im am not trying to improve at all" I tried art in 7'th grade. I sucked balls. I then moved on to teaching myself computer programming in C++ and basically be able to do most hardware things with a computer, and many software things. That I excel at. So the lesson of the day. If youre shit, dont do it.

Most beautiful thing ever.

This should be on DA's rules of joining.

I.. I.. I... I Don't know whats right in the world any more. Soupa, the most elegant person on these forums, is a troll. I don't know whether to cry or celebrate. Or was it my terrible picture that set this bomb off?

Poor creature. Its neck is too long. Its chest isn't big either. Which means neither is its heart, so obviously it has trouble getting blood to its brain and lower extremity. This will result in retardation, and possible becoming temporarily brain dead. The creature has a low chance of survival, due to its deformity.

Poor creature. Its neck is too long. Its chest isn't big either. Which means neither is its heart, so obviously it has trouble getting blood to its brain and lower extremity. This will result in retardation, and possible becoming temporarily brain dead. The creature has a low chance of survival, due to its deformity.

I hope you don't mind that I stole this and posted it in the comments of that terrible drawing.