Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

20 points.. :0 This is awesome! Why so cheap though? :)

I changed it.

more animation=more money

if you just want a eye blink its just 10.

go to my journal for more info.

also i changed it because i had a conversation with my friend saying eye blinking was lazy and i shouldn't be charging that much, but then again its only 20 cents in real life so i don't know if i should be charging like maybe 50 cents (50 points) or a dollar (100 points)

I changed it.

more animation=more money

if you just want a eye blink its just 10.

go to my journal for more info.

also i changed it because i had a conversation with my friend saying eye blinking was lazy and i shouldn't be charging that much, but then again its only 20 cents in real life so i don't know if i should be charging like maybe 50 cents (50 points) or a dollar (100 points)

You charge what you want. I would bring in some EVIL CAPITALIST business sense and say that you should keep it low, and raise it when you get more orders. You should ask yourself how much work you put in on average and price accordingly. Also, maybe try charging higher for more work? Ex. 20 points = detailed 50 = very detailed. Also, always look at your competition.

You charge what you want. I would bring in some EVIL CAPITALIST business sense and say that you should keep it low, and raise it when you get more orders. You should ask yourself how much work you put in on average and price accordingly. Also, maybe try charging higher for more work? Ex. 20 points = detailed 50 = very detailed. Also, always look at your competition.

what competition?

I'm on a low note with my deviant art account.

Only got maybe 160 watchers.

I dont know, maybe there are some like, octopuses or something (hahaimadeabadjoke.exe)? I would look at the commission rates of your favorite artists (on deviantart) or artists on your level (whatever you may think that level is).

I dont know, maybe there are some like, octopuses octopi or something (hahaimadeabadjoke.exe)? I would look at the commission rates of your favorite artists (on deviantart) or artists on your level (whatever you may think that level is).

FTFY