Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

Oh, I do. It's just that y'all are a bunch of such fine actors that the poking is mandatory for ensuring that one of your clan is well and truly departed for the Great Tree in the sky.

Now, armadillos, on the other hand...

art art slap slap poop poop fart fart poop fart haha

I dunno bored again here have some art i actually COLORED AND SHADED :o!!!

also 10% furry girls are now new trend everyone jump on the bandwagon now

blood_soaked___your_fault_by_soupa12-d66

They say that one's art is an expression of their soul.

That means the bleeding/beaten girls you've been drawing makes me concerned about you, Soupa.

No its just i'm really fucking bored.

Plus i'm real sick of drawing cute things like this because i opend up pagedolls ugh never AGAIN

_co__jade_doll_click_me__by_soupa12-d646

My art doesn't even get close to yours, I tried manga-ing for the first time in my life, but why not contribute now that I can?

k62pw4s.jpg

EDIT: this was all made with a single badly sharpened pencil and an eraser, please keep this in mind before hate.

Hehehe... Maybeee...? I'm already in love with his videos.

I got to meet him once since he lives in Michigan and travels around the lower part of the state. I didn't actually go to his drawing lesson to learn, because everything he taught i already knew, but the amount of LOLcows that came. Someone literally shout out KAWWAII DESU in the middle of class and i was laughing so hard i had to move to the back. Best day ever.

I got to meet him once since he lives in Michigan and travels around the lower part of the state. I didn't actually go to his drawing lesson to learn, because everything he taught i already knew, but the amount of LOLcows that came. Someone literally shout out KAWWAII DESU in the middle of class and i was laughing so hard i had to move to the back. Best day ever.

Wow, seems like you had some amazing adventures xD. If only I didn't live in Europe. I'll watch some more of his videos ^.^ .