Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahhhaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(why oh god why no please jusT KILL IT I'M GOING TO KILL DEVIANTART)

Bad designs will take over the earth one day.

viviana_ref_sheet_2013_by_dragonheartluv

I not talented, but I wanted do contribute to this great thread, so... this is my "Art" I did since now :)

Business Elite

Logo

business_logog_zpsc122a236.png

Launcher bg

business_back_1_zps58302869.jpg

Infamy

Logo

warpack3_zps450c6c3d.png

Texture

Soul shards spawner particle idea

2013-06-06_202717_zpsabc69e78.png

Fan Art for BE

wolfpack_zps07343b5f.jpg

Hope someone likes it ;)

eEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF IS COMING OUT ON THE 9TH

<3!

020381b.jpg

Will probably trade in my old DS because i just relized how small the screen is when i tried playing pokemon black.

(side note: I hate all the gYMS IN BLACK WHY ARE THEY ALL SO HARD AND I CAN'T EVEN LEVEL UP BECAUSE OF THE BLOCKADE)

I'm... not sure why I haven't gotten back into White and White2. I might be a bit burnt out on Pokemon?

In any case, I should look and see if there's any new Dragon Quests out there; DQ9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies is totally awesome as a game. Been grinding that a bit to try and get an edge over the storyline's final boss, he's a total douche.

I'm... not sure why I haven't gotten back into White and White2. I might be a bit burnt out on Pokemon?

In any case, I should look and see if there's any new Dragon Quests out there; DQ9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies is totally awesome as a game. Been grinding that a bit to try and get an edge over the storyline's final boss, he's a total douche.

yeah, hes a pain, i just got a bunch of rare materials and made some epic weapons and armor to kill him

Yeah, should get back to my main professions and grind some grottos for the epics. My party is Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Martial Artist, with a smattering of side professions to help migrate damage as a whole.