WirelessRedstone save frequency's

nairo

Press Advanced in the wireless redstone GUI, then just name the frequency. Remember to press save(or whatever the button is). You can then just double click that frequency in any other wireless redstone receiver, and it should instantly switch to that frequency.

Thanks for not signing your name, as dictated by the rules of the forum

--

Oh wait...

Oh okay thanks. And is there a possibility to secure the frequency's, that the user's can't use this frequenzy

Yes this can be done. However when the server restarts these locks are lost. The exceptions are I think frequencies in the 4000 range, which can't even be used unless you are OPed.

Yes this can be done. However when the server restarts these locks are lost. The exceptions are I think frequencies in the 4000 range, which can't even be used unless you are OPed.

By the way, what's the deal with these 'private frequencies'? I keep hearing people saying to disable them in smp but I dun get why. There's nothing in the config and I can't access any freq past 4999. Is there an option that enables player-tied freqs? I'd love to have those in my airship... Otherwise my "friends" will sit looking at a sniffer to get my freqs and then attach them to timers and blow up all my stuff that relies on WR. Thanks.

-----

VidjaBoy Tell'em (jkjk)

By the way, what's the deal with these 'private frequencies'? I keep hearing people saying to disable them in smp but I dun get why. There's nothing in the config and I can't access any freq past 4999. Is there an option that enables player-tied freqs? I'd love to have those in my airship... Otherwise my "friends" will sit looking at a sniffer to get my freqs and then attach them to timers and blow up all my stuff that relies on WR. Thanks.

-----

VidjaBoy Tell'em (jkjk)

Do /freq set public 5000. Removes private frequencies. Kinda makes survival more fun.

-----

VidjaBoy Tell'em (jkjk)

if you don't want your friends screwing up your WR stuff, use a private sniffer to claim the freqs you use. it prevents them from screwing with your stuff.

as for the private freqs, apparently it's 5000+ not 4000, whoops. anyway, only server OPs can use those frequencies so you can use them for server OP stuff that you don't want normal players messing with.