Favourite Type of Game

warlordmaster

I can't help it, I just really love music. I have two of the Guitar Hero games and all three RockBands. I also have Audiosurf for Steam and an amazing indie game in my Xbox Arcade called Beat Hazard. Think Asteroids played and affected by what music is playing.

Edit: Xylord, check out my Steam profile next time you get a chance :)

I can't help it, I just really love music. I have two of the Guitar Hero games and all three RockBands. I also have Audiosurf for Steam and an amazing indie game in my Xbox Arcade called Beat Hazard. Think Asteroids played and affected by what music is playing.

Edit: Xylord, check out my Steam profile next time you get a chance :)

Yeah just saw that, heh. It's only that you didn't mention it, and I assumed you didn't know it since it is "*"fairly"*" hipster.

Definitely open world sandbox and RPG games, pretty much any Bethesda or Rockstar game.

Love me some Skyrim, Fallout NV, GTA SA, GTA IV and Minecraft.

I also like things like Farming Simulator and Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Definitely agree with you on farming simulator and RCT, number 2 is my favourite.

I've had it for 4 years or so. That freaking game is amazing. What makes it even more awesome is with the new computer, it looks badass.

Yeah, it aged pretty well. Even today, when I play it on full graphics (I can :D) I'm pretty impressed. I've had it for a while too.

For example? This sure sounds like good ol' MGS. God I love those games.

Ahh, good Ol' MGS. I never played 2 or 3 but 4 was quite boring. The first one though was awesome!

Other games: Dishonored ( If you ignore all that " If you kill the world gets bad!"), Stealth Bastard ( You don't kill anyone in that but it's still awesome feeling you can dodge all the robots and cameras), Mark of the Ninja ( hell yeah!) and and unreleased game called Gunpoint where you can rewire wires to doors, cameras, alarms, and things to shock guards while making them extremely confused.

I reccomend you watch this:

Now that I think about it there is one game genre that I like more than Stealth games.

Have you ever played dungeon keeper or Startopia?

If yes, you know what I'm talking about.

If not, you are a very unhappy person.

HeeHee Dungeon Keeper. Very good game.