My Technic Launcher closes then reopens

Ommy

I have been searching for quite a while, and I seem to have not found a solution yet, Here is what I have tried, Changing Java around 1.7-1.8 almost all versions, Change my GBs allocated, Restarting my computer, Deleting Java completely and reinstalling, Deleting Technic Launcher completely and reinstalling, and trying Non-Solder Modpacks/Non-Official Modpacks, Nothing has seemed to work.
Ask me for my spec/logs and I will give them to you as long as you can tell me where i can find the info
I am on Windows 10 64 bit.6 GB of RAM

Please help D:

Hello Ommy,

In order to help you, we will need your Launcher Log. You can find the log here:

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click \"Open Logs\". 
The logs are all called `techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log`, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. 
We need the Logs from when you were/are having your issues.

Please upload the contents of the log to paste.ubuntu.com and give us the link.

4 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Hello Ommy,

In order to help you, we will need your Launcher Log. You can find the log here:

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click \"Open Logs\". 
The logs are all called `techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log`, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. 

Done! Thanks for the instructions! http://paste.ubuntu.com/15560075/
Please tell me if and what I need to do, I really would like to play with some friends and FTB and ATL are having problems (Low FPS, Slow Render on High End PC) E.t.c.

4 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Hello Ommy,

Actually I think I found the problem but not the solution! 

[B#347] 2016/03/30 10:56:44 [INFO]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Im pretty sure 512M is Megabytes but shouldnt that be in Gigabytes? My allocated ram is 4 gb

14 minutes ago, Ommy said:

Done! Thanks for the instructions! http://paste.ubuntu.com/15560075/
Please tell me if and what I need to do, I really would like to play with some friends and FTB and ATL are having problems (Low FPS, Slow Render on High End PC) E.t.c.

Actually I think I found the problem but not the solution! 

[B#347] 2016/03/30 10:56:44 [INFO]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Im pretty sure 512M is Megabytes but shouldnt that be in Gigabytes? My allocated ram is 4 gb

Found the problem! It was the Java Options! thanks for the location for logs!