[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not recommend this server to anyone...even though it is small it is lacking many many stuff such as locking chests...people can easily grief you. + The big rollback in which lots of user have lost everything they have worked for in the past 3 days.

+ The lag spikes , + The lack of active staff members

My overall feedback is negative about this server.

I do not recommend this server to anyone...even though it is small it is lacking many many stuff such as locking chests...people can easily grief you. + The big rollback in which lots of user have lost everything they have worked for in the past 3 days.

+ The lag spikes , + The lack of active staff members

My overall feedback is negative about this server.

But surely you can lock chests because of LWC. Maybe LWC is not automatic on the various chests added to tekkit? (eg crystal, alchemical, copper etc.)

IGN: Fojaxx

TIMEZONE: North Amarican Eastern Time Zone

EXPERIENCE: been playing minecraft since beta 1.7, been playing tekkit for about half a year

REASON TO JOIN: i wanna play on a small, quiet server with decent, mature people.

you are whitelisted, i used IGN : clh8862

That's someone else. my ign is Oblivionitus, my post is near the top of this page. I'll just post it again here:

IGN: Oblivionitus

TIMEZONE: akst

AGE 16

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing for about 5 months and I have the core mods down

REASON TO JOIN: I haven't really found a tekkit server that doesn't have iconomy, thus banning most of EE, one of my favorite mods. I think I would like this server, and I would like to apply for op in a few months

IGN: Lemondew

TIMEZONE: CST

EXPERIENCE: With tekkit? A lot, i have been playing tekkit for about 2 years. Minecraft, i have been playing it for almost 4

REASON TO JOIN: I want to join a good tekkit community, i can't fiend other servers and this one looks really well done.

IGN: Onnie

TIMEZONE: GMT +1 (I think, I live in the Netherlands.)

EXPERIENCE: Normal mc, since 1.4 beta ish, tekkit 6-7 months.

REASON TO JOIN: I want a small community not too big not too small. I've also build one epic castle =D. I like buidling and mining and helping other people :)

Application for whitelist

IGN: yognaughtbrad_

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: high. I play tekkit almost everyday unless I have to go to my dads house.

REASON TO JOIN: I would like to join because I am looking for a server that is full of friendly people, has a no pvp or griefing policy and that is overall brilliant and this looks like what im looking for.

so if you accept my application i would be delighted to join

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons