[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TuxedoPengi

TIMEZONE: UTC +10

EXPERIENCE: Minecraft for 10 months Tekkit for 4

REASON TO JOIN: I'm looking for a small server so i can show off my building skills. I'm tired of playing single player and want to join an online community.

Added to the white-list: (please check if your launcher is set on 3.1.2)

- TuxedoPengi

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

IGN: Viderizer

TIMEZONE: GMT +2

EXPERIENCE: About 750 hours of playtime for Tekkit & Minecraft, I've also administrated multiple servers in the past, also Tekkit ones.

REASON TO JOIN: I don't have a server which I can play on at the moment, and I'd like to play in a server that has a small community.

IGN: skanta479

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: Have run various Tekkit servers in the past, which proved very difficult and am now looking to enjoy building in a mature and interesting community without the hassle of running my own! I have been playing minecraft since the very beginning, and have built many a redstone contraption in my life, which is probably the reason I got so into Tekkit, which I have also played since the beginning.

REASON TO JOIN: The server looks like it has a solid, small dedicated community which is run by a dedicated staff members, and as stated I am looking for a fresh start in a new small server.

IGN: Karinth

TIMEZONE: GMT -8

EXPERIENCE: Minecraft since 2009 and tekkit for about 7 months total.

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a place to thrive.

IGN: Viderizer

TIMEZONE: GMT +2

EXPERIENCE: About 750 hours of playtime for Tekkit & Minecraft, I've also administrated multiple servers in the past, also Tekkit ones.

REASON TO JOIN: I don't have a server which I can play on at the moment, and I'd like to play in a server that has a small community.

IGN: skanta479

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: Have run various Tekkit servers in the past, which proved very difficult and am now looking to enjoy building in a mature and interesting community without the hassle of running my own! I have been playing minecraft since the very beginning, and have built many a redstone contraption in my life, which is probably the reason I got so into Tekkit, which I have also played since the beginning.

REASON TO JOIN: The server looks like it has a solid, small dedicated community which is run by a dedicated staff members, and as stated I am looking for a fresh start in a new small server.

- Karinth

- Viderizer

- skanta479

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

IGN:x_ripper_x

TIMEZONE: CET

EXPERIENCE:About 200h of playtime only on tekkit. And even more on classic.

REASON TO JOIN:I want to join on this server becauseit doesn't have big community and I guess it doesn't lagg and that is the kind of a server that I want to play on.

- x_ripper_x

IGN: xxxnizzaxxx

TIMEZONE: GMT - Near Manchester

EXPERIENCE: 750+ hours on tekkit and about another 250+ on Vanilla. A lot of that time has been on IC2, Red Power and EE

REASON TO JOIN: I'm looking for a good server that aint full of lag or griefers and without a ton of stuff being disabled

IGN: CinderTheCat

TIMEZONE: EST

EXPERIENCE: I would say about 200 hours or more on tekkit, maybe 150 on vanilla. I mainly use BC, IC and EE, but that's only because I don't know much with the others.

REASON TO JOIN: I'm looking for a good server to play on in place of one that I had spent most of my time on had shut down, so i want to maybe help build the economy etc.

IGN: EKSTROM333

TIMEZONE: GMT+1

EXPERIENCE: Played for a couple of weeks, I have read alot on the wiki, and watched tons of videos

REASON TO JOIN: I want to build in a community, where we can work together and have lots of fun!

IGN: kinkynun

TIMEZONE: CST

EXPERIENCE: I just started playing Tekkit a few weeks or so ago, but I've learned a good bit about how it works.

REASON TO JOIN: I've been looking for a good small server and I think this is what I've been looking for.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons