[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN garjul88

TIMEZONE U.S.A

AGE 13

EXPERIENCE i have a medium of experience but i love EE

REASON TO JOIN i am tried of of getting greifed on servers and this server looks like it has allot protection so i am willing to ask if i can join

IGN: pato11235

time: EST (east US and Canada)

EXPERIENCE: been playing technic since release

looking for a server i have not used tekkit for a while.

For my friend

IGN: beck_lighthing

time: East coast U.S

EXPERIENCE: Adept tekkit user. I'm learning from Mincono and like to build.

Added to the white-list:

- garjul88

- pato11235

- beck_lighthing

Welcome to the server of the Oblivion! Any questions, ask RicoSlovaco or TotalProgress.

IGN KiwiNZL

TIMEZONE GMT +12/11 (Changes due to daylight saving)

AGE 15

EXPERIENCE Played tekkit for about a year

REASON TO JOIN To meet new people, and to have fun :)

Added to the white-list:

- KiwiNZL

Welcome to the server of the Oblivion! Any questions, ask RicoSlovaco or TotalProgress.

whats going on, i use the right ip and it says im not white listed. also, the server says there is 0/20 people on

IGN pato11235 was white-listed. We did it right. Beck_lightning joined and played for a couple of hours. If you had checked again after 30 min, we were with 6 players online.

B.T.W. I'm getting a little sick of people who think that we owe them something. You applied for something that is free, build and owned by us. You may join and play on our server. When you see 0/20 in the server list, than it means that nobody is online! We always copy and paste the names that were given on the forum, so just check again if everything is correct with your IGN or system settings.

Server Update: Back online!

I'm not sure why it was offline earlier today. I think RicoSlovaco moved the system case to an other location in the office.

I LOVE WAFFLES : Please try to use your brain a little more and look at the server info on page 1 the next time. The IP address is highlighted in red : 31.151.232.201

IGN: Oppositenote

TIMEZONE: GMT+1 (België)

EXPERIENCE: just a couple of months of technic, no tekkit yet

REASON TO JOIN: ik zoek gewoon een toffe server zonder lagg, waarop ik me kan amuseren, en deze server lijkt me zeer geschikt :)

Added to the white-list:

- Oppositenote

IGN: Jtdaros

TIMEZONE: Eastern (US)

EXPERIENCE: Minecraft since Beta1.2 and Technic/Tekkit for about 5 months. Very good with Buildcraft and Equivalent Exchange. Pretty good with Industrial Craft and Redpower.

REASON TO JOIN: I am looking for a friendly community to build with. I consider myself a dedicated player with a kind and helpful personality. I love to craft and build.

IGN: Jtdaros

TIMEZONE: Eastern (US)

EXPERIENCE: Minecraft since Beta1.2 and Technic/Tekkit for about 5 months. Very good with Buildcraft and Equivalent Exchange. Pretty good with Industrial Craft and Redpower.

REASON TO JOIN: I am looking for a friendly community to build with. I consider myself a dedicated player with a kind and helpful personality. I love to craft and build.

IGN - Mewed

TIMEZONE - GMT + 1

AGE - 20

EXPERIENCE - Have been playing for a long time now.

REASON TO JOIN - I'm a mature adult who only wants to have fun and chat with other people while building my Tekkit Empire.

IGN - noah1213

TIMEZONE - eastern (US)

AGE - 18

EXPERIENCE - 2 years

REASON TO JOIN - I'm a mature I want to make tekkit factory

Added to the white-list: (please check if your launcher is set on 3.1.2)

- Jtdaros

- Mewed

- noah1213

IGN - Kashzor

TIMEZONE - GMT (UK)

AGE - 22

EXPERIENCE - Lost track.. a while xD

REASON TO JOIN - Looking for somewhere a little more populated then my personal server for me and my couple of tekkiting friends, who may also want to come with later on

IGN - Kashzor

TIMEZONE - GMT (UK)

AGE - 22

EXPERIENCE - Lost track.. a while xD

REASON TO JOIN - Looking for somewhere a little more populated then my personal server for me and my couple of tekkiting friends, who may also want to come with later on

- Kashzor

IGN pato11235 was white-listed. We did it right. Beck_lightning joined and played for a couple of hours. If you had checked again after 30 min, we were with 6 players online.

B.T.W. I'm getting a little sick of people who think that we owe them something. You applied for something that is free, build and owned by us. You may join and play on our server. When you see 0/20 in the server list, than it means that nobody is online! We always copy and paste the names that were given on the forum, so just check again if everything is correct with your IGN or system settings.

i never said u owed me somthing i was just asking a question

i never said u owed me somthing i was just asking a question

Yeah, sorry for my reaction, you were not the only one that weekend that was asking questions. It was just a moment where i lost my temper, so please don't think it was particular aimed at you. We just had a server crash and had to start from the beginning.

On an other note, did you try to connect or was it because your launcher was set to 3.1.3? You are still welcome, so let me know OK. See you online soon...

IGN - DeathNectar

TIMEZONE - PST (US)

AGE - 23

EXPERIENCE - About 6 months now.

REASON TO JOIN - Just looking for a server where my creations won't get griefed and that has a friendly community that enjoys making awesome things together.

- DeathNectar

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons