[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

IGN- iSkism

TIMEZONE- EST

AGE- 16

EXPERIENCE- 8 Months

REASON TO JOIN- Last tekkit server I was one was full of spammers. I am looking for a good server. Yours caught my eye.

Ign- CakeMasta

Timezone- pacific

Age-14

Experience 4 months

Reason to join- i want a friendly server where i can have fun without having to deal with trolls and no lag and dat stuff:)

IGN- xFahdx

TIMEZONE- EST

AGE- 17

EXPERIENCE- 3 Months

REASON TO JOIN- Bored of singleplayer tekkit

Added to the white-list: (please check if your launcher is set on 3.1.2)

- iSkism

- CakeMasta

- xFahdx

Questions, ask RicoSlovaco anything or you can check the spawn area in about 2 / 3 days time for server FAQ & Request Board.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: StickyBomb

TIMEZONE: GMT (UK)

EXPERIENCE: Started playing about 2 weeks ago, loving tekkit and want to experience it online with other people collaberating etc, as so far it's only been with a friend or two.

REASON TO JOIN: To experience Tekkit online, working with other players/opposing "companies" etc. also, most other servers have EE disabled, one of the things I love most about tekkit, that's a big factor in what attracted me to this server!

IGN: StickyBomb

TIMEZONE: GMT (UK)

EXPERIENCE: Started playing about 2 weeks ago, loving tekkit and want to experience it online with other people collaberating etc, as so far it's only been with a friend or two.

REASON TO JOIN: To experience Tekkit online, working with other players/opposing "companies" etc. also, most other servers have EE disabled, one of the things I love most about tekkit, that's a big factor in what attracted me to this server!

- StickyBomb

Questions, ask RicoSlovaco anything or you can check the spawn area in about 2 / 3 days time for server FAQ & Request Board.

Name/Nickname: james

IGN: cloneco

Time Zone: United States Central Time Zone

experience: 5 months

reason to join i would like to join so i could be better at tekkit and to have fun with other people

- james

IGN:jdtown

TIMEZONE:EST

EXPERIENCE: 1 Year

REASON TO JOIN:I played on another server and people didnt like me and were mean so this server i thought would be cool to play on!

- jdtown

IGN: bcarter2

TIMEZONE: central

EXPERIENCE: Vanilla - since alpha, Tekkit - 6-7 months

REASON TO JOIN: Tired of big servers with 75+ slots and I want to find a smaller server where I can actually get to know the people that I play with and just have a good time in general.

how do you update the launcher to 3.1.2?

When you start the technic launcher then click on options and choose :

- Manual build selection [ 3.1.2 | 1.2.5 | Rec. Build ]

- Memory to allocate [ i always use 1/3 of my memory ]

- Clear Cache [ only use this when having game crashes, cause after you'll need to setup you game settings again ]

IGN: bcarter2

TIMEZONE: central

EXPERIENCE: Vanilla - since alpha, Tekkit - 6-7 months

REASON TO JOIN: Tired of big servers with 75+ slots and I want to find a smaller server where I can actually get to know the people that I play with and just have a good time in general.

- bcarter2

hi

IGN: jetfly22

timezone: CET/GMT+1

experience: i play since the version alpha 1.2.6 for minecraft and for tekkit 6 month

reason to join: I don't like the servers with big communities. I prefer the small ones because we have the time to know each other.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons