[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Taroyra

TIMEZONE: US Eastern

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing tekkit since it was a full release launcher. I was a moderator on two regular minecraft servers, but once tekkit came out I left them. I have not played on a tekkit server yet, I've been looking a very long time for good white-listed servers.

REASON TO JOIN: I've been trying to find a good server without everything banned that doesn't have too many people on it. I'm tired of playing technic by myself and figured it was time to find a server. I like playing with other people, the more the merrier. However the larger servers have a tendency to be chaotic. This server also gives me the confidence that I won't be harassed constantly and if anyone were to harass me, then they would either be kicked/banned or reprimanded. I've played technic/tekkit alone and sure it's only fun for a while, but nobody can see my creations, nor enjoy them except for screen shots. I'm fun to play with and I have a very open mind so things that normally bother others don't bother me. I would love to join and I'm a great asset mainly because I know a lot about tekkit. If I don't know something, I'm not afraid to admit it, nor am I afraid to ask. I have a very powerful gaming pc so running any extra stuff (if you have any like Skype, recording programs, or vent) is not an issue. I love to build and I love seeing other peoples creations without disturbing their creativity.

IGN SukMineDik

TIMEZONE GMT-5

AGE 18

EXPERIENCE 2 years of minecraft half year of tekkit

REASON TO JOIN seems like a decent small server excepting to bloom

IGN: Taroyra

TIMEZONE: US Eastern

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing tekkit since it was a full release launcher. I was a moderator on two regular minecraft servers, but once tekkit came out I left them. I have not played on a tekkit server yet, I've been looking a very long time for good white-listed servers.

REASON TO JOIN: I've been trying to find a good server without everything banned that doesn't have too many people on it. I'm tired of playing technic by myself and figured it was time to find a server. I like playing with other people, the more the merrier. However the larger servers have a tendency to be chaotic. This server also gives me the confidence that I won't be harassed constantly and if anyone were to harass me, then they would either be kicked/banned or reprimanded. I've played technic/tekkit alone and sure it's only fun for a while, but nobody can see my creations, nor enjoy them except for screen shots. I'm fun to play with and I have a very open mind so things that normally bother others don't bother me. I would love to join and I'm a great asset mainly because I know a lot about tekkit. If I don't know something, I'm not afraid to admit it, nor am I afraid to ask. I have a very powerful gaming pc so running any extra stuff (if you have any like Skype, recording programs, or vent) is not an issue. I love to build and I love seeing other peoples creations without disturbing their creativity.

IGN: mitzr

TIMEZONE: EST

EXPERIENCE: I have played tekkit for about 1 week and minecraft for around 2 years.

REASON TO JOIN: I am looking for a nice community to enjoy tekkit to it's full extent.

IGN xantan0

TIMEZONE CST

AGE 19

EXPERIENCE year of minecraft, few months of tekkit

REASON TO JOIN just looking for a fun build server and community

IGN: Fleeping

TIMEZONE: UTC+10

EXPERIENCE: Over a year of Minecraft, 6 months of Tekkit

REASON TO JOIN: Im looking for a smaller server with limited access, want to play a Tekkit server

Added to the white-list: (please check if your launcher is set on 3.1.2)

- SukMineDik

- Taroyra

- mitzr

- xantan0

- Fleeping

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

IGN: xephosbot

why should I join?: I love tekkit servers and I would like to build some awsome stuff before the server kickes me out for no reason

Have I ever been banned before?: I have been banned because one of my freinds got banned and I told a mod and he said that I swore at him when I did not then I got banned.

IGN: NexusRavens

TIMEZONE: London

AGE: 13 (please don't not pick me for this as i am very mature mentally)

EXPERIENCE: about a year but i'm not a all seeing wizard

REASON TO JOIN: want a small tekkit community where i can build some stuff on a non griefed landscape

IGN: xephosbot

why should I join?: I love tekkit servers and I would like to build some awsome stuff before the server kickes me out for no reason

Have I ever been banned before?: I have been banned because one of my freinds got banned and I told a mod and he said that I swore at him when I did not then I got banned.

IGN: The_chinn

TIMEZONE: GMT London

EXPERIENCE: i have had about 10 months experience with tekkit and played other whitelisted servers

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a good serever that isnt laggy and i can play on with other people

- NexusRavens

- xephosbot

- The_chinn

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

IGN MrRobotman

TIMEZONE PST

AGE 13

EXPERIENCE I'm very experienced in both buildcraft and EE, not quite as well on IC2 and almost nothing on Railcraft.

REASON TO JOIN I've been looking for a nice simple tekkit server with most items allowed and this looks like it fits the bill! :)

IGN MrRobotman

TIMEZONE PST

AGE 13

EXPERIENCE I'm very experienced in both buildcraft and EE, not quite as well on IC2 and almost nothing on Railcraft.

REASON TO JOIN I've been looking for a nice simple tekkit server with most items allowed and this looks like it fits the bill! :)

- MrRobotman

IGN: Major_Creepist

TIMEZONE: PST

EXPERIENCE: Been playing tekkit for about a year now.

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a smaller server. Too much lag on large servers.

- Major_Creepist

IGN: marshmellow50

EXPERIENCE: Been playing tekkit for about 7 months now. I know nearly everything about tekkit but there are a couple of things I get confused about but I can just look it up if needed.

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a smaller server. Looking for a server that is FULL of buildings so it is impossible to build and that has protections! Plus minimal PvP

IGN: marshmellow50

EXPERIENCE: Been playing tekkit for about 7 months now. I know nearly everything about tekkit but there are a couple of things I get confused about but I can just look it up if needed.

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a smaller server. Looking for a server that is FULL of buildings so it is impossible to build and that has protections! Plus minimal PvP

- marshmellow50

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons