[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

IGN: callofdutymw2

TIMEZONE: central europe

EXPERIENCE: i have played minecraft for a long time, and i have played tekkit a little bit.

REASON TO JOIN: i have been looking for a tekkit server to join, and i want to play with other people online and have fun.

You're on the white-list, welcome!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server Update: Banned users jimboba12 and ashyb0y for cheating.

jimboba12 white-listed ashyb0y, than made him op also and both tp-ed to my location starting giving themselves grief items. I de-op-ed and banned both players.

Let this be a warning for other players who are bored of the game and start doing stupid stuff. Please just uninstall the game in the future and grow up.

In game name: Mincono

Timezone: US Eastern Atlantic

Experience: I have played on many servers, and have run a small server for friends in the past. I have about 5-6 months experience with Tekkit.

Reason to join: I out lived the server I was on, and I'm looking for a new one.

In game name: Mincono

Timezone: US Eastern Atlantic

Experience: I have played on many servers, and have run a small server for friends in the past. I have about 5-6 months experience with Tekkit.

Reason to join: I out lived the server I was on, and I'm looking for a new one.

You're on the white-list, welcome!

i don't have an IGN but i can get 1

timezone: eastern time (Canada)

experience:playing minecraft/Tekkit for 3 months

reason to join is that:to try it out in a small server have fun+ i can't make my own

IGN = the name you see inside minecraft, without it, it's impossible to add you to the white-list.

Hey techdawgv, we are checking the extreme lag problem you've got on the moment at your home set point. Please, if you read this or come online, than try to contact us and tell us exactly what you've build, so we can figure it out. OK, hope you're up to speed soon. TotalProgress (DeusEx)

Server Update: We are re-installing the server at the moment because there was a system crash.

We hope to solve the problem very soon and hope we can save the world map and builds of all members. Yesterday i tried to remove a cluster build up of blocks inside the game and found myself totally stuck. After disconnecting from the server, it crashed and we don't really understand yet why i doesn't start up again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: krakasb009

TIMEZONE: GMT+1 (Central Europe)

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for 4-5 months and I am very skilled with almost everything in Tekkit. If anyone needs to know something they can ask me and get a correct answer 90% of times. I am like a living, walking, breathing, cookie-munching wiki. I am also good with operating most of the major plugins out there, be it as staff or as a common player.

REASON TO JOIN: I am always looking for nice servers with a not too big community, preferably whitelisted ones with LWC for sufficient protection. CoreProtect is also huge plus in my eyes, mainly because of it's simplicity. If I like it on the server, I guarantee that I will do my best to make things look nicer and once I get some basics set up I will start with a big project. Yes, of course there will be cookies and cake. ;)

IGN: god_chris

TIMEZONE: GMT (England)

EXPERIENCE: Have been playing tekkit for a good 8 months now, familiar with a large amount of the mods in tekkit. Used to be very skilled with server commands, but a bit rusty now hehe

REASON TO JOIN: Want to get back into multi player tekkit after taking a few months off from it

IGN Ahbuzer

TIMEZONE California USA Pacific time

AGE 20

EXPERIENCE 3 months

REASON TO JOIN Looking for a new server to begin anew.

IGN: krakasb009

TIMEZONE: GMT+1 (Central Europe)

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for 4-5 months and I am very skilled with almost everything in Tekkit. If anyone needs to know something they can ask me and get a correct answer 90% of times. I am like a living, walking, breathing, cookie-munching wiki. I am also good with operating most of the major plugins out there, be it as staff or as a common player.

REASON TO JOIN: I am always looking for nice servers with a not too big community, preferably whitelisted ones with LWC for sufficient protection. CoreProtect is also huge plus in my eyes, mainly because of it's simplicity. If I like it on the server, I guarantee that I will do my best to make things look nicer and once I get some basics set up I will start with a big project. Yes, of course there will be cookies and cake. ;)

IGN: god_chris

TIMEZONE: GMT (England)

EXPERIENCE: Have been playing tekkit for a good 8 months now, familiar with a large amount of the mods in tekkit. Used to be very skilled with server commands, but a bit rusty now hehe

REASON TO JOIN: Want to get back into multi player tekkit after taking a few months off from it

Added to the white-list:

- Ahbuzer

- krakasb009

- god_chris

Welcome to the server of the Oblivion! Any questions, ask RicoSlovaco or TotalProgress.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons