[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

IGN:juhlin1998

TIMEZONE: sweden

EXPERIENCE: about 2 months

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a nice server to play on.

Added to the white-list: (please check if your launcher is set on 3.1.2)

- juhlin1998

Welcome to the server of the Oblivion! Any questions, ask RicoSlovaco or TotalProgress.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Doofle

TIMEZONE: sweden

EXPERIENCE: about 2-3 months

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a nice server :)

- Doofle

Welcome to the server of the Oblivion! Any questions, ask RicoSlovaco or TotalProgress.

IGN: Seawings

TIMEZONE: Central Standard Time

EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of Minecraft, 2 months of Tekkit

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a survival server to build a Big Damn City in with three of my friends, so I've been checking places out and this one looks really nice. :3

iIGN:liquid49

TIMEZONE:CET/GMT+1

EXPERIENCE:1 and-a-half years on Minecraft and 2 months on Tekkit

REASON TO JOIN:I'm looking for a small community as it starts with everyone knowing everyone, and then the community grows bigger and better. that's what I like with small community servers. I would probably call that a medium community server, but it's almost the same if the server is white-listed.

IGN: Seawings

TIMEZONE: Central Standard Time

EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of Minecraft, 2 months of Tekkit

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a survival server to build a Big Damn City in with three of my friends, so I've been checking places out and this one looks really nice. :3

iIGN:liquid49

TIMEZONE:CET/GMT+1

EXPERIENCE:1 and-a-half years on Minecraft and 2 months on Tekkit

REASON TO JOIN:I'm looking for a small community as it starts with everyone knowing everyone, and then the community grows bigger and better. that's what I like with small community servers. I would probably call that a medium community server, but it's almost the same if the server is white-listed.

- Seawings

- liquid49

IGN:Pillgar

TIMEZONE: Saskatchewan

EXPERIENCE: about 8 months

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a good server to join and call home

- Pillgar

IGN: I believe it is Deadlydog1998

TIMEZONE: GMT [Greenwich Mean Time]

AGE 14 [15 in Feb]

EXPERIENCE Played tekkit for over 1 year

REASON TO JOIN Want a small, nice server to play on

- Deadlydog1998

IGN: moike and himynamesjamie (we duo app. :) saves us both applying)

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: We've played Tekkit for a year and we love making factorys for usefull items and explanding our tekkit creations. Also we've never been banned from any of our previous servers. We stick to the rules.

REASON TO JOIN:Because sadly our old server went down and we would very much like a new home :) and I hope this is the one.

IGN: palskdjfhg1234

TIMEZONE: PST

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months. So i generally know what I'm doing, but I'm a bit of a noob at the sciencey stuff

REASON TO JOIN: I've been wanting to join a Tekkit server for some time, but most servers that I've seen never had what I was looking for, and I'm hoping that this server will allow me and other players to have fun without griefers or constant PVP killing.

IGN: moike and himynamesjamie (we duo app. :) saves us both applying)

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: We've played Tekkit for a year and we love making factorys for usefull items and explanding our tekkit creations. Also we've never been banned from any of our previous servers. We stick to the rules.

REASON TO JOIN:Because sadly our old server went down and we would very much like a new home :) and I hope this is the one.

IGN:FrostyFreak

TIMEZONE:GMT England

EXPERIENCE:I'm quite experienced,had about 8 months,but still wanting to learn

REASON TO JOIN:I'd like to have a friendly server that I can have fun on :D

IGN: palskdjfhg1234

TIMEZONE: PST

EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months. So i generally know what I'm doing, but I'm a bit of a noob at the sciencey stuff

REASON TO JOIN: I've been wanting to join a Tekkit server for some time, but most servers that I've seen never had what I was looking for, and I'm hoping that this server will allow me and other players to have fun without griefers or constant PVP killing.

IGN:cappe12345

TIMEZONE:GMT sweden

EXPERIENCE:about 1-2 months

REASON TO JOIN:My friend juhlin1998 plays here

- moike

- himynamesjamie

- FrostyFreak

- palskdjfhg1234

- cappe12345

Questions, ask RicoSlovaco anything.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons