[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: klararakel

TIMEZONE: UTC (ICE)

EXPERIENCE: been playing minecraft for about 2 years and tekkit for around 6 months, have meddled with IC and BC and a little with RC not so much with EE

REASON TO JOIN: I've been looking all over for a good server with no lag and not too big since that could get crowded and with a white list to limit greifers. I've also grown a bit bored of playing by myself in single player and would like to get to know new people and see what everyone is up to in tekkit or just building :)

IGN: pin1197

Timezone: america

Experience:i have so much experience with tekkit i just don't know what to do any more because it seems like i have done it all so i am working on huge builds.

Reson to join:i want a friendly community to build with.

IGN: Redstone_robot

TIMEZONE: GMT Scotland

EXPERIENCE: i have had about 5 months experience with tekkit

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a good server that isn't laggy and i can play on

Redstone_robot , added you to the Whitelist.

Don't remember why i didn't just added you in the first place, so welcome !

IGN: smesuch

Timezone: Central (USA)

Age: 11 (look i may be young but im more mature than mos 11yr olds)

Experience: About 5 months

Reason to join: Im looking for a small server so you know i can get to know the community either and how not many items are banned like what most people want

IGN:LTCOL_DEATH2000

TIMEZONE: Pacific Time (US & Canada)

EXPERIENCE: I am new to tekkit but I have been playing vanilla minecraft with the same mods for about two years

REASON TO JOIN: I really like tekkit and I am searching for a non-PVP no raiding and the oppurtunity to be a part of a small but awesome community. BTW: this is the best server that I have seen on the lists.

AGE: 13 (Im not diruptive and am also more mature than most my age)

IGN: RahnDiaz

TIMEZONE: US Central

EXPERIENCE: Played minimal tekkit, but have played the technic pack for about a year so I know the mods well

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a server that lets you do pretty much what you want, and the staff looks very dedicated

IGN: smesuch

Timezone: Central (USA)

Age: 11 (look i may be young but im more mature than mos 11yr olds)

Experience: About 5 months

Reason to join: Im looking for a small server so you know i can get to know the community either and how not many items are banned like what most people want

You're on the white-list, welcome!

About your age, don't really care how old anyone is. Just remember that the staff are 31 and 34, but they still act like a bunch of 10 year old's sometimes. So you're save.

37969.jpg?1353048671

This is my profile photo, so you see what i mean.

IGN:LTCOL_DEATH2000

TIMEZONE: Pacific Time (US & Canada)

EXPERIENCE: I am new to tekkit but I have been playing vanilla minecraft with the same mods for about two years

REASON TO JOIN: I really like tekkit and I am searching for a non-PVP no raiding and the oppurtunity to be a part of a small but awesome community. BTW: this is the best server that I have seen on the lists.

AGE: 13 (Im not diruptive and am also more mature than most my age)

About your age, don't really care how old anyone is. Just remember that the staff are 31 and 34, but they still act like a bunch of 10 year old's sometimes. So you're save.

IGN: RahnDiaz

TIMEZONE: US Central

EXPERIENCE: Played minimal tekkit, but have played the technic pack for about a year so I know the mods well

REASON TO JOIN: Looking for a server that lets you do pretty much what you want, and the staff looks very dedicated

IGN: callofdutymw2

TIMEZONE: central europe

EXPERIENCE: i have played minecraft for a long time, and i have played tekkit a little bit.

REASON TO JOIN: i have been looking for a tekkit server to join, and i want to play with other people online and have fun.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons