[3.1.2]Server of the Oblivion[PvE][20 Slots][EE][Essentials][LWC][WorldGuard][PermissionsEx]

Oblivion

IGN: agatequinnyboy

TIMEZONE: Uk London

EXPERIENCE alot with most mods in tekkit just have trouble with red power

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a greifer free whitelisted server where I can have fun with players and build machines and such and this server seem to be all of the above and look great from the pictures.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CrazyDrLove

TIMEZONE: CST (TX, USA)

EXPERIENCE: 1 Month of Tekkit, Minecraft Since Indev

REASON TO JOIN: Bored

IGN- silentjokeking

TIMEZONE- TX, USA

AGE-18

EXPERIENCE-i played tekkit for about 2 months. i know the basic and a lil more.

REASON TO JOIN- Want to join a good server.

Tried of all the ppl destorying my house and killing me.

Application for whitelist

IGN: yognaughtbrad_

TIMEZONE: GMT

EXPERIENCE: high. I play tekkit almost everyday unless I have to go to my dads house.

REASON TO JOIN: I would like to join because I am looking for a server that is full of friendly people, has a no pvp or griefing policy and that is overall brilliant and this looks like what im looking for.

so if you accept my application i would be delighted to join

IGN: agatequinnyboy

TIMEZONE: Uk London

EXPERIENCE alot with most mods in tekkit just have trouble with red power

REASON TO JOIN: looking for a greifer free whitelisted server where I can have fun with players and build machines and such and this server seem to be all of the above and look great from the pictures.

Added to the white-list:

- CrazyDrLove

- silentjokeking

- yognaughtbrad_

- agatequinnyboy

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

IGN: B1uedog

TIMEZONE:

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 and I started playing tekkit around 10 months ago.

REASON TO JOIN: I have been playing on a server for around 4 months now and I it has been down for two weeks. I have been playing on a few other public server's since then but I'm just not having fun. I like the look of your server and would like to be a part of it if given the chance. :)

IGN: gershonlev

TIME ZONE: Israel

EXPERIENCE: i have been playing minecraft since a little before 1.0 i think and started with tekkit about three months ago

REASON TO JOIN: i really want to play on a tekkit server, i have bin playing sp and its getting boring to play alone...

TIMEZONE:

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 and I started playing tekkit around 10 months ago.

REASON TO JOIN: I have been playing on a server for around 4 months now and I it has been down for two weeks. I have been playing on a few other public server's since then but I'm just not having fun. I like the look of your server and would like to be a part of it if given the chance. :)

I'll just leave this here...

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-resilience-freebuild-server-24-7-pve-survival-20-slots-mumble.27075/page-24#post-245824

IGN: Falkaga

TIMEZONE: Pacific Time (Canada, BC)

EXPERIENCE: playing tekkit since it came out for 1.1, excell in buildcraft and EE2.

REASON TO JOIN: The server I used to play on was grieved and destroyed I would like somewhere new and safe to enjoy a tekkit.

IGN: C4MO_Sniper

TIMEZONE: Easter Time Zone (USA)

EXPERIENCE: A little under a year

REASON TO JOIN: I am looking for a good server so I can build lots of cool machines. Possibly help some people out.

in game name killzombies123

eastern usa canada

bive beem playing since the begining

age 16

i wanna join because i am realllly good at building and just really good at tekkit ove all

also i just wanna play with other people

TIMEZONE:

IGN: gershonlev

TIME ZONE: Israel

EXPERIENCE: i have been playing minecraft since a little before 1.0 i think and started with tekkit about three months ago

REASON TO JOIN: i really want to play on a tekkit server, i have bin playing sp and its getting boring to play alone...

IGN:jkesner123

timezone:pacific(us and canada)

experience:want to join a friendly building server in a non griefing or raiding environment so that i can build some fun creations by taking advantage of the tekkit update

IGN: Falkaga

TIMEZONE: Pacific Time (Canada, BC)

EXPERIENCE: playing tekkit since it came out for 1.1, excell in buildcraft and EE2.

REASON TO JOIN: The server I used to play on was grieved and destroyed I would like somewhere new and safe to enjoy a tekkit.

Added to the white-list:

- C4MO_Sniper

- killzombies123

- B1uedog

- gershonlev

- jkesner123

- Falkaga

Questions, please keep them to a minimum and don't spam the chat. New server rule is 1 question is fine. 2 questions gets anoying. 3 questions something bad will happen to you...

There seems to be a problem with the server. When I try to join the server, everything is laggy, it kicks me off after about 30 seconds, and nothing I change to the world stays changed. Is there a problem like this for anyone else?

Resolved and repaired the lag problem. I needed to remove a huge chunk of blocks near the spawn with a machine gone wild in it. Now there's a beautiful hole in the world.

Probably for the same reason that you got banned from the forums...

OK, that was the last discussion reply on this page between you guys. The next one will get reported to the staff.

Jared, you're whitelisted and welcome to play on this server. Enjoy your stay mate.

IGN: zomblekiller51 Timezone: Central (U.S. and Canada) Age: 13 Experiance: I have been playing tekkit for a little less than a year Reason To Join: I have been looking for a good tekkit server to play on

IGN-Devill

TIMEZONE-Eastern USA

AGE-17

EXPERIENCE-i was a tekkit server admin for 4 months now i just enjoy playing

REASON TO JOIN-i want to have fun on a new server

Added to the white-list:

- zomblekiller51

- Devill

IGN- Aeroner

TIMEZONE- EST

AGE-16

EXPERIENCE-i played tekkit for about 6 months. i know the basic and a lil more.

REASON TO JOIN- Want to join a server without idiots

Tried of all the people creating nukes just to grief the server which causes the serevr to crash and waste my time. Also griefers. :s

215171_117894808376300_1873253680_n.jpg

Voltz of the Oblivion

- Server Update: New IP address : 62.163.5.36

- Server update: We changed the server to VOLTZ 1.0.12. It will also be an open server for now. We're still not fully sure if we will return to a whitelist server running Tekkit in the future. Just check in and let's play with some rocket launchers for a while!

We are a small community and are trying to expand our server with more friendly people.

The server is located in the Netherlands and is online 24/7 with 2 operators for maintenance.

At this moment the server can hold up to 20 slots for smooth game play.

The server is open for now, so no application is necessary to join.

Server Information

IP address : 62.163.5.36

Processor : Intel Quad core

Memory : 6GB DD3

Rules

- Swearing (not to much, than it's ok. we don't really care)

- No cheats

- No asking for items

- No stealing

Banned items

- Nuke

Plugins used

- ClearLag

- Essentials

- WorldEdit

- WorldGuard

Application form

No need... just join!

Visual introduction of the server

The new spawn pictures will be added later when we are done building the thing. And yeah... it's gonna be a thing... a huge something!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons