My ModPack launches with no mods included.

v1t0man36658

Hi, It seems like my modpack runs and opens fine, but when Im on the title screen it says its just regular 1.7.10 Minecraft. It doesnt say its running mods, in fact its not using any mods. I checked the folder through %appdata% and it has the mods in it, I have Forge 1.7.10 Universal and named it to modpack.jar and put it into the bin. But it just doesnt load the game with the mods. Any help? 

Links:

My "Bin" folder http://prntscr.com/b2xzb7

Please, Ive spent an hour just to hook the modpack up and now the mods dont load in but the regular MC does.

-Vito

@AetherPirateyou seem you know how to work things, please help me!

Edited by v1t0man36658

Just now, AetherPirate said:

is your modpack.jar the forge universal for 1.7.10, renamed to modpack.jar?

post the link to your pack too

Yes, the modpack.jar you see is the Forge 1.7.10 Universal.

Link to pack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5tlzq1ie6te6b9y/forsaken-borders-trinity-smp-1.0.zip?dl=1

There you go

• Moderators

google how to show file extensions for your version of windows, your modpack.jar is named modpack.jar.jar.

You have both Optifine and Fastcraft here, pick just one and remove the other. 

Your version of Galacticraft is about seven months old. Other mods may be out-of-date too. 

I'm not at my testing PC right now, so I cannot launch it to test, but post again if you are stuck. 

Edited by AetherPirate

6 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

google how to show file extensions for your version of windows, your modpack.jar is named modpack.jar.jar.

You have both Optifine and Fastcraft here, pick just one and remove the other. 

Your version of Galacticraft is about seven months old. Other mods may be out-of-date too. 

I'm not at my testing PC right now, so I cannot launch it to test, but post again if you are stuck. 

Hey, so all my mods work. I own a server running all these mods and 4 of my friends run the modpack using the regular mc client but we wanted a technic version for easier use. By that being said, all our mods work and the server has no issue running them either. What do you mean the jar is just named modpack.jar.jar? Says modpack.jar in my bins folder.

22 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

http://imgur.com/bgC6n8v

Windows default is to hide extensions. Unhide and you will see it. Bottom line is to remove the extra .jar extension. 

I would like to thank you! My modpack is now up and running, my friends are enjoying it and I really am grateful haha. 

Take care mate.

-Vito