I can't convert RF to MJ

Question

I've been working on getting a rail system working in my factory, but I can't power the roller to make rails. I'm using a redstone engine from buildcraft, but I don't know how to convert Minecraft Joules to Redstone Flux. Any help?

I also feel that I should note I searched it up and found it had something to do with one of the dynamos, but after searching "dynamo" in TMI nothing showed up.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, posieh said:

I've been working on getting a rail system working in my factory, but I can't power the roller to make rails. I'm using a redstone engine from buildcraft, but I don't know how to convert Minecraft Joules to Redstone Flux. Any help?

I also feel that I should note I searched it up and found it had something to do with one of the dynamos, but after searching "dynamo" in TMI nothing showed up.

The Rolling Machine requires 50 RF/t to produce rails. A redstone engine should provide the machine with 10 RF/t, so you need 5 redstone engines for it to work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Apemon7
      Every time I place down a CESU cart, the game crashes to desktop; singleplayer and multiplayer. Multiplayer server does not crash, only the client.

Attached a log to this post from a friend.
      CESU Cart Error Report
      This might have something to do with CESUs not being in the game?
    • By Kanton
      This modpack Has Magic, Guns, Trains, Crops, Mythical Dimensions and a towny server on top of all of it. insert this link in the technic launcher and join.
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-timeline-pack

• By ReCast Productions
      This modpack contains all your favorite mods from Tekkit, Voltz, Tekkit Legends and more.. Download now to create the perfect world.
      You can also download the modpack server, this includes mods and plugin functionality for things like world edit, world gaurd etc.
      Note: The server requires Java 7, it does not work with Java 8
      Technic Modpack Page
    • By MoJoCyAnIdE
      I was just wondering if anyone knows if Buildcraft's Basic gates can interact with Railcraft  Multipart tanks. I did some testing and it seemed to me like they didn't. Just looking for some confirmation as I can be a bit derpy sometimes.
    • By sadlygr0ve
      Server IP: play.skiesofavalon.com TeamSpeak ( Required for Staff ): ts.skiesofavalon.com Dynmap: www.skiesofavalon.com:8123 Community Website and Forums (Coming Soon!): www.SkiesofAvalon.com The ModPack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/skies-of-avalon.473287     The Skies of Avalon is looking to offer a unique Minecraft experience. In our community we are....... a community. Not a series or Mods and Staff Monitoring players but All players working towards the same goals fighting the same enemies and Bringing Peace to the world of Avalon and its Outer Realms.   In the Skies of Avalon we take on the roles of Adventurers seeking out fortune and prosperity in a world bellow our floating haven  Aynia - City of the Bright Vale. As we venture out we will find that Much below is different from what we imagined. We see little resources for magic and thus can travel to Resource worlds called the OuterRealms. Each Outer Realm is named after a deity Such as Theia, Áine, and Earaldir.    1.) Position*:    2.) Real First Name (Never give your last name out online. Ever!)   3.) IGN:    4.) Age* (16 and Above for Staff):   5.) Skype:   6.) Qualities that make you right for this position?   7.) Availability(per week):    8.) Reasons for wanting this position:   9.) Prior experience:    10.) Description of personality:    11.) Past bans and reasons why:    12.) Skills   13.) Additional information (Anything at all including other languages spoken):   14.) Time Zone: