Tekkit Legends Won't Open

Hello! My name is EscapeGrey and I'm looking to do a Tekkit playthrough on my YouTube channel with some friends. I have set up a server and they are having a ball testing things out and setting up our playthrough. Unfortunately, my Tekkit Legends will not open. I click play, but every time I do it just doesn't open. I've tried lots of different things like installing older versions of Java, however they don't seem to appear on the Launcher Options Menu when I try to use them. I've tries uninstalling and re-installing, but it's no use.

If anyone could help me with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Edited by EscapeGrey

38 minutes ago, EscapeGrey said:

If anyone could help me with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Let's start with you providing a log. You can find the logs in %appdata%\Roaming\.technic\logs, and you can upload it to paste.ubuntu.com.

1 minute ago, EscapeGrey said:

It sure did:

[B#347] 2016/06/10 13:02:51 [INFO]  Error occurred during initialization of VM
[B#347] 2016/06/10 13:02:51 [INFO]  Incompatible minimum and maximum heap sizes specified
[B#347] 2016/06/10 13:02:51 [INFO]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

You've got a Java Environment Variable that limits any java processes to 512MB max. So even if you try to allocate 3 GB, it will not allow the system to allocate more than 512 MB. Now for your fix:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/96563656271093760/166334782450565121/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

Download it, open it. Nothing will come up, but the variable is gone and you will be able to play modpacks.