World Crashing

Asuna_

Question

Okay so I am very much new to the technic launcher but I recently downloaded an Aphmau Minecraft Diaries modpack and customized it a bit. One day I decided to play and it said the world was corrupt and that I needed to back it up, so I did, and now I can load the world for a split second then it crashes. I don't know how to get a crash log or anything, and it does it without warning. It used to work fine, but now it doesn't. Here is a list of mods that I have installed in the pack:

backpack

bibliocraft

camera studio

carpenter's blocks

custom NPC's

Decocraft

Doggy talents

Mo Creatures

extra utilities

fairy lights

minecraft comes alive

more player models

mo villages

mr crayfish furniture mod

optifine

radix core

simply sit

world edit

They are all 1.7.10, and the version I'm playing is 1.7.10. I also made several copies of the world and the same thing happens. I did however notice that the folder did not have the same name as the world in game, so I changed that hoping it would fix it, but nothing. I opened it with mcedit, nothing. If there's anything I could possibly do to fix this problem, please tell me!

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Asuna_ said:

If there's anything I could possibly do to fix this problem, please tell me!

You posting this in Platform Pagoda, as it is posted in the wrong section would be a good start. Also, including your launcher log (upload to paste.ubuntu.com, don't put the whole thing in your post) would be nice as well.