[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Hidden

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books I love to play all kinds of stealth games like metal gear solid, splinter cell and many many more but i also play a lot of strategy and shooting games.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also love to do other stuff like play games with my dad and read all kinds of books i love reading in fact im working on writing a book right now i am basing it off of a concept in a movie but also off of a book.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies i also love the fact that all greifing is strongly frowned apon because i got in a huge war with someone one time and he stole EVERYTHING that i had.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies I also like to learn from more experienced players and the way i like to do it is actually have someone show me how to do it on the servers.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i like to do all kinds of science and on here i might actually be a scientist and not a mix like duncan.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors although it was on a ssp technic world i think its still a pretty big acheivment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books I love to play all kinds of stealth games like metal gear solid, splinter cell and many many more but i also play a lot of strategy and shooting games.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also love to do other stuff like play games with my dad and read all kinds of books i love reading in fact im working on writing a book right now i am basing it off of a concept in a movie but also off of a book.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies i also love the fact that all greifing is strongly frowned apon because i got in a huge war with someone one time and he stole EVERYTHING that i had.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies I also like to learn from more experienced players and the way i like to do it is actually have someone show me how to do it on the servers.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i like to do all kinds of science and on here i might actually be a scientist and not a mix like duncan.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors although it was on a ssp technic world i think its still a pretty big acheivment.

Hidden

Hidden

I recommend that Andrew rolls 1d6. On a 6, the application is evaluated as normal. Otherwise, he automatically fails. (On a 1, we get to mock him.)

I got a 6. However, still denied.

Downloads fixed, working on bringing the server back.

EDIT: It's up on port 25565. I got rid of the anarchy server.

Sharma. I am breaking away from quantum, and teaming up with markarthian. The previous base is now our property, as I established it.

Guest Ysharma

In an hour or 2.

no, I can't package that, it would break the windows install, and were already the only in this section.

No could you create a new mac package just for macs? That way as the files were improved it would be easy to update

Guest Ysharma

I got a 6. However, still denied.

Downloads fixed, working on bringing the server back.

EDIT: It's up on port 25565. I got rid of the anarchy server.

Sharma. I am breaking away from quantum, and teaming up with markarthian. The previous base is now our property, as I established it.

Cool, may I ask why?

Guest Ysharma

Applications on the forums are up. Apply there now

Note that our new forums location are:

http://tekkit.artisansrepublic.com/

How many mods are "loaded"?

2013-01-14 17:28:23 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The server has compatibility level 2

I think your server and modpack files may be mismatched?

Yup, your server wants ICBM 1.0.2, my modpack files have 1.0.1

Whats the name of the latest modpack version? 1105? 1116?

Applications on the forums are up. Apply there now

Note that our new forums location are:

http://tekkit.artisansrepublic.com/

2013-01-14 17:28:23 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The server has compatibility level 2

I think your server and modpack files may be mismatched?

Yup, your server wants ICBM 1.0.2, my modpack files have 1.0.1

Whats the name of the latest modpack version? 1105? 1116?

1127. Redownload it.

Guest Ysharma

BTW andrew the link of the forums on the OP is incorrect

and your link on the forums downloads 1116, manipulated the link a bit and got the right version though

I watched the video and did every thing correctly to download the mod pack, and right when I thought it was working, it got stuck on the logging in page, and every time it just gets stuck there and goes to the "not responding" phase. I deleted custom1, and then pasted the link in the first post into custom zip, and it downloaded all of the files. What am I doing wrong?

do i have to register

If you aren't yet, and you would like to stay in Halo Inc., then yes. This measure is not meant in such a way that you create an account and sit back, no: you will need to communicate, i.e. regularly check the forums and post stuff.