[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

The only white box I see is the one that says Technic Launcher Settings. And I pressed Ctrl-V. Nothing happened. There is no actual area for writing. If I press login on the main screen, then it says checking for minecraft update, and then it says update failed. fml.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only white box I see is the one that says Technic Launcher Settings. And I pressed Ctrl-V. Nothing happened. There is no actual area for writing. If I press login on the main screen, then it says checking for minecraft update, and then it says update failed. fml.

What's your launcher version, and look in options, under the launcher version.

Ok. Let me try to explain this here. My launcher, the program file that has the image of the wrenches, does not do anything. It pulls up a little loading bar in the top left corner of my screen. I did this earlier and it said it updated my launcher version. After that no launcher happens. I tried to figure this out, and I ended up with the technic-launcher.jar that ACTUALLY launches technic, separated from the program file. I open that, and the launcher pulls up. If I update on the program, nothing changes on the .jar

I hope that makes some sort of sense...

I just tried downloading technic launcher again of the website, I got my techniclauncher(2) file. Clicked it, Do i want to allow this publisher access? Yes. Checking for updates. The bar disappears, nothing happens YAY

I hate computers every now and again

Guest Ysharma

Whats your problem what are you trying to do? All you have told us so far is that you want to get on the server but are uncertain if you are whitelisted.