[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

That's true. I'd recommend you look at other people's applications, then expand yours awesomethings. There is very little detail in your application compared to the ones which get accepted. You need paragraphs, not a few words for each question.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books I love to play all kinds of stealth games like metal gear solid, splinter cell and many many more but i also play a lot of strategy and shooting games.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also love to do other stuff like play games with my dad and read all kinds of books i love reading in fact im working on writing a book right now i am basing it off of a concept in a movie but also off of a book.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies i also love the fact that all greifing is strongly frowned apon because i got in a huge war with someone one time and he stole EVERYTHING that i had.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i am pro at stealth

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors although it was on a ssp technic world i think its still a pretty big acheivment.

Name: zenmender

Country and Time Zone Est US and canada

IGN: Zenmender

Hobbies: Netowrking, Programming, skiing .

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing tekkit aswell as i manage a normal mc server www.haxir.com

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, factions, and just tekkit itself

Past histories on servers: Admin on a server still up Xtreamcraft, Co owner of haxircraft, owner of tekkitwarfare (tekkit classic)

What company do you want to join: Any

What do you like about this server: The semi anarchy

Why do you want to join this server: I want to try tekkit lite and i love building with other players

Why should we let you join this server: Ive run many server and still do now and know why there are rules and understand without them a server will never survive.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Scripting a program that measures Eu input and output to different users on a power plant.

HALO WILL PREVAIL I NOW WILL JOIN HALO

if they let the founder come back that is

Co-founder, my friend, we did it together. However, I can't provide you any details on the new base, since there is a spy amongst us. Until the war is resolved or the spy reveals itself, not a single bit of information will be passed to other members, even if it's the co founder.

You will find more information on our subforum at the technic battles redux forums, which should be hidden (right, Ysharma?)

Guest Ysharma

correct, but there are only 2 people with accounts, you and dt

My account on the server is just endlessly falling down, then being teleported back up. Could andrew maybe help?

It just won't connect. That's how I "share" the screen. Without it, I can't access the console.

I'm not too familiar with a VNC. I'm assuming that your using a real server and not hosting on your computer, and that the VNC is essentially the communication tool between your computer and the server. Is that a logical assumption or totally of the mark? :P

I'm not too familiar with a VNC. I'm assuming that your using a real server and not hosting on your computer, and that the VNC is essentially the communication tool between your computer and the server. Is that a logical assumption or totally of the mark? :P

Pretty much. What's odd is that I can ping the computer, but I can't get VNC to connect.

I wuld like to jun this server I am fan of compootar. My IGN is sct!

Whut.

Guest Ysharma

Im not sure if your serious or if your imitating everyone who cant fill out an application...

if you havnt checked out our forums recently it is important you do so. Andrew included

Name: Kyle

Country and Time Zone: United States, -8:00 PST

IGN: GuyLordMan

Hobbies: Playing bass, learning foreign languages, playing guitar, playing tekkit, and riding my longboard.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am very easy to get along with, mostly because I am not a very agressive person. Don't take that to mean that I am not competitive, but I go out of my way to avoid offending people. I love eating new things, as long as they are not fish. I have played bass guitar for 5 years, and like the death metal/prog metal/jazz/funk/latin/black metal/opera/classical/gregorian chant/djent genres. :)

Mods you are proficient in: Industrialcraft 2, Redpower, Buildcraft, Universal Electricity, and a few smaller mods.

Past histories on servers: A lot... I cannot remember/find them all because the newest technic launcher update wiped my old servers :/. One of them was SGTekkit.

What company do you want to join: Quantum

What do you like about this server: I like how it is PvP, but only when provoked. I also love whitelisted servers, as there are generally not nearly as many immature players on them. I also am looking forward to trying out tekkit lite, so this seemed like an ideal starting point :)

Why do you want to join this server: ...I like how it is PvP, but only when provoked. I also love whitelisted servers, as there are generally not nearly as many immature players on them. I also am looking forward to trying out tekkit lite, so this seemed like an ideal starting point :) (XD exact same reasons)

Why should we let you join this server: I am mature, I am open to listening to/helping other players, and I make sure to participate in server conversations when I am not playing all hardcore-like. I also look to contribute some of my crazy factories as well :D.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Oh... probably my old redpower UU-matter factory. A close second was my signature 100-oven coal coke factory before they updated how coal coke ovens worked :/...

Looking forward to playing on this server! :D

Guest Ysharma

Andrew can we limit whitelisting to our forums? Its easier to give new recruits specific information, and if they join quantum i dont have to do much work to get all of the information to them, all i have to do is add their username to my list. Also its easier for each individual company to convey their rules.

Name: Jake (I prefer to be called Dratch, which is my ingame name)

Country and Time Zone: Australia, Eastern Australian standard time; Don't let this dissuade you, I play with my American friends a lot.

IGN: N/A

Hobbies: Video Gaming, Some music/art editing

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love being the idea guy, and coming up with grand schemes; but more importantly, I love to be the helper with everyone's projects, gathering resources and assisting in any way I can. I'm friendly, and won't attack anyone without good reason. I've also been described as charismatic, but I don't know how true that is.

Mods you are proficient in: MystCraft, Railcraft (sort of), IC2, BuildCraft

Past histories on servers: I've been on quite a few "PvE" type servers, and enjoy those a lot. I was on one faction PvP server a long time ago, based on Game of Thrones. I don't think I ever attacked anyone without being provoked first. I don't really like fighting people that much, I prefer to be the "Den mother" of sorts, and take care of the mining/machinery while others do the marauding and siege-ing.

What company do you want to join: I would like to make my own company, with my friend LoreMage. Still haven't decided on a name yet.

What do you like about this server: I like the idea of being able to make my own Faction and corporation, and having an actual community to interact with as opposed to a private game with my friends.

Why do you want to join this server: A public place, where people can marvel at my handiwork, and I can do large-scale trade and work with everyone to do large grand projects.

Why should we let you join this server: I'm friendly and willing to help out anyone that asks for it, and would be a good addition to the economy/community of this server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built a fully working mail-system using teleport pipes (back before tekkit classic/lite was a thing), that would allow you to put things in your mailbox and send whatever you wanted to your neighbors with a pull of a lever.

I really don't know what else to put here. I was always pretty bad at fluffing out essays.

Name: Will

Country and Time Zone: USA: EST

IGN: LoreMage

Hobbies: I play many video games, from minecraft and Gmod to Hawx and dayz, and unfortunately they seem to consume most of my time. Other than them, my only other hobbies are reading and writing, (I'm in the process of editing my first full length novel, as pompous as that sounds) but the remainder of my time is consumed by prep for the upcoming semester... oh yeah, and skiing, I ski sometimes.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play games, read books... I'm architecture major at UMD college park... um... I'm like, 5' 10", 125 pounds. I graduated from the International Baccalaureate Programme (Yes, it ends with an "e") in high school. I built my own room in the off campus house I'm living at (Yes, including the electrical work, fingers crossed that nothing burns down XD). I've had the same computer for a few years now, I think I'm gonna build a new one this summer... I really like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and such. I'm something called a "nerdfighter" (no, I don't fight nerds, just look it up, it's a youtube thing)... hmm... oh yeah, I play instruments: the Clarinet, Ocarina, Piano, ect.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2, BuildCraft, redpower

Past histories on servers: I've been on many many many servers in the past, most of which I host for my friends and I, but sometimes we like to branch out and find a good public server. I've never been banned before, nor kicked, or muted, or any such shenanigans.

What company do you want to join: The goal was to found a new one with my friend Dratch, we're gonna test the water first, but a few other applications from our friends are likely to follow ours.

What do you like about this server: Well, I like that it's a whitelist only server, and I also like how extensive these applications are. The key thing is the community and faction play, hopefully they will make this a good server to settle down on.

Why do you want to join this server: So that I can play and build with my friends in an environment where we can band together to accomplish common goals

Why should we let you join this server: I don't want to sound vein or anything, but the stuff I build is often pretty damn cool, and I feel like I could make a real contribution to the server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Hmmm, Greatest achievement? I don't know, on my first tekkit server, I built a sorting machine that would take resources from a quarry, refine, sort, and feed them into another floor that built solar panels out of them (I mean, you had to feed it rubber. That was pretty cool, yeah, I'm gonna go with that, most of the other stuff I've built seems kinda tame, you know, nuclear reactors, town power grids, more public workshops than I can count XD.

Guest Ysharma

To any applicants who are joining quantum, register here technicbattlesredux.forumshome.com and once you are whitelisted post for application to quantum by pming my inbox on our forums. thank you \

Keep in mind that we are at war

The server lag has been getting unbearable. I know that you can't fix it right now do to your VNC having some serious issues and not knowing who ed is when it's mother says it is special. It has been bad, due to mystcraft, but bearable. Most of the time there wasn't much block lag and chat lag was nearly non existant, but now chat lag can be as much as five seconds (seriously,) And mobs glitch about so much you will get raped in combat even with amazing gear. Waiting for your connection to actually work.

EDIT: Just notifying that Creepist Tech is allied with Quantum, and supports them in the war against Halo.