[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i please be part of this server. i watch a lot of yogscast vids right now so i know whats going on. I promise i wont hack or anything ever and i saw alot of stuff on this server and i thought it was pretty cool so please let me in. my user name is nicholaslange1

Got to fill out the app like everyone else does it on the OP

Guest Ysharma

Ned is awesome with cc

Andrew could you log on to the server. Im trying to get a new mine going

also when will you fix /tell

sorry missed some stuff i am 11 years old my school is Walworth Wisconsin i am a huge gamer at a lot of stuff i can help anyone with anything no cost at all and mostly what i look in servers is a fun time and i hope that everyone i meet one here i can become good friends with and if you want to know anything else i will tell you :)

sorry missed some stuff i am 11 years old my school is Walworth Wisconsin i am a huge gamer at a lot of stuff i can help anyone with anything no cost at all and mostly what i look in servers is a fun time and i hope that everyone i meet one here i can become good friends with and if you want to know anything else i will tell you :)

Read the format, damn it.

ok. are you on that right now or was that a message saying i need to finish my hw?

Nope, coming on now.

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books I love to play all kinds of stealth games like metal gear solid, splinter cell and many many more but i also play a lot of strategy and shooting games.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also love to do other stuff like play games with my dad and read all kinds of books i love reading in fact im working on writing a book right now i am basing it off of a concept in a movie but also off of a book.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies i also love the fact that all greifing is strongly frowned apon because i got in a huge war with someone one time and he stole EVERYTHING that i had.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i am pro at stealth

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors although it was on a ssp technic world i think its still a pretty big acheivment.

Guest Ysharma

Quantum and Creepist Co have formed an alliance. Anyone to attack a member of these two companies will feel the wrath of them both

Name: Sourpowerpete, I would rather not give out my full name.

Country and Time Zone: The United States of America, EST

IGN: Sourpowerpete

Hobbies: Honestly, my hobby is Minecraft. I come home from school and I want to play just that. However, I do play some guitar and have played from a wide range of different video games. So my real hobby is probably video games.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a nerd who loves to play games :P I am a Christian, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have become a serious fan of Minecraft when I discovered it, but I also love games that let you express creativity.

Mods you are proficient in: Redpower 2, IC2, EE3, Thaumcraft 3, Railcraft, Steve's Carts 2, and Buildcraft

Past histories on servers: I have a small but a respectable record on servers. I have gotten a trusted rank on a server called Keystone Creative, where I played for 20 hours in total. I was banned twice, one revoked on the same day because of an argument over a mod. The second one because for whatever reason, I found a crash zone, essentially whenever I joined, the server crashed. I have never been banned for griefing.

What company do you want to join: I would like to join Quantom, since it looked like a strong faction that used force to get it's way. They seem to have a lot of equipment for their employees, so that's where I want to start off.

What do you like about this server: I like the factions. I want to participate in an all out war. I should mention that I am a Planetside 2 fan, even though I don't get to play it much, so that is also a reason this caught my eye. I'm also more of a follower then a leader, so I want to try this out.

Why do you want to join this server: I've been wanting to try out the new tekkit lite/custom modpacks/new launcher for awhile, so I've been searching for a new server to join for quite awhile. Like I said, the factions part of the server really caught my eye.

Why should we let you join this server: There isn't a real reason too. That's up to you Andrewdonshik. Why did you start this server? However, I do wish to be a part of the community of your server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I really don't have a really amazing accomplishment, since anything I did was overshadowed by the fact that I used EE2 a lot. However, I tried to pull so far away from EE2 that I actually stopped using tekkit and switched to FTB for awhile. So now that EE2 is no longer being updated, I feel it's ok to start using tekkit again.

Gets glad at getting accepted!

Cannot connect to server...

Gets the CustomPack for the server!

Finds out that the CustomPack won't load...

Tries to post a thread on the question forums!

Unable to post...

Port is :25566. Don't forget it. Also, custom pack is required for :25565, and it'd be nice if you could post a bug report on my forums.

Andrew, Y U always jump over my post? What I've been writing all the time is that my friend wrote a wrong IGN name in his application. And you whitelisted that name instead of his real IGN. Can you please fix this? His real IGN is Tyron_WB.

I haven't whitelisted anyone, my VNC isn't working.