[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Pyle Bopkas

Country and Time Zone: US and Central

IGN: Bopkasen

Hobbies: Computer

Tell us a bit about yourself: Gamer and player on Tekkit

Mods you are proficient in: Most mods

Past histories on servers: Moderator on couple of servers and play alot

What company do you want to join: I don't know.

What do you like about this server: Less restriction, more fun

Why do you want to join this server: To learn about Tekkit Lite

Why should we let you join this server: Because above reasons and past history of being a moderator

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Solar factory producing HV solar every 3 mins

Tell us a bit about yourself: Gamer and player on Tekkit

Mods you are proficient in: Most mods

Past histories on servers: Moderator on couple of servers and play alot

What company do you want to join: I don't know.

What do you like about this server: Less restriction, more fun

Why do you want to join this server: To learn about Tekkit Lite

Why should we let you join this server: Because above reasons and past history of being a moderator

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Solar factory producing HV solar every 3 mins

What do paragraphs mean to you?

What do paragraphs mean to you?

Paragraph is something bigger than 1 sentence. I am not here to be a smart alex or anything like that but to play on your server and learn more about Tekkit Lite. I prefer not giving out too much personal information.

Paragraph is 5-6 sentences. Please expand. I don't see you being a smart 'alex' anytime soon.. :P.

Oh boy.... usually I have some passion to blog and type a paragraph but am a little bit not in that mood if you know what I mean.

What question do you want more information?

About yourself, why you want to join, why we should let you.

Would want to join because am new at Tekkit Lite and need to learn more about it by playing it. I don't have lot of information about myself other than being heavily observant and active player on Tekkit, and the reason you want to let me in is because I was moderator from other servers and worked with Tekkit alot.

Would want to join because am new at Tekkit Lite and need to learn more about it by playing it. I don't have lot of information about myself other than being heavily observant and active player on Tekkit, and the reason you want to let me in is because I was moderator from other servers and worked with Tekkit alot.

Er.. Those aren't paragraphs.

Guest Ysharma

The first raid of the new map resulted in the deaths of many, and the looting of halo. Your chests are awesomely empty.

EDIT: I see why moogle enjoys stealing so much. That was fun. Special thanks to Digidude and zach

Guest Ysharma

Quantum members and any anperture members check our area of the forums. technicbattlesredux.forumshome.com if you cant see it then contact me or andrew

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a gamer and player on Tekkit. I will also fix computers. I sometime don't like to write and sometime will write. It is better if I learn something than to do the same thing over and over again. I am very cooperative about being in company and can manage company very well.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in RedPower, IndustrialCraft, and will learn to use ComputerCraft

Past histories on servers: Moderator on couple of servers and play alot, excellent playing records

What company do you want to join: I don't know. My backgorund in Tekkit is mostly Industrialcraft and RedPower. I don't like BuildCraft but in Tekkit Lite will have to see if something is improved. I don't run around being poor and like to raid alot.

What do you like about this server: This server have less restriction, more fun. If it Anarchy, anything goes. Players are more likely to have fun in a war hardcore enviroment. There is no way that I would know further without going into this server. This server is the only server that stand out that matched my current interest.

Why do you want to join this server: To learn about Tekkit Lite, other Tekkit Lite servers look crappy compared to this server, and because I wanted to play legitly. I am also looking for a well populated server and would definitely want to have fun.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am trying hard to fill out this application even after being ask many times to make a paragraph. I have stated that the other servers doesn't look good as this server. You have to understand in my shoes that writing isn't always attractive for me. I wished that this would be lot easier or more forgiving,

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Help run a solar factory producing HV solar every 3 mins. I done lot of great solo raiding. I could could care less if my past achievement is better because we are taking on the new challenge on this server. My greatest achievement have already been fulfilled. The Tekkit Lite, on the other hand, bring a new potential achievement for me.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a gamer and player on Tekkit. I will also fix computers. I sometime don't like to write and sometime will write. It is better if I learn something than to do the same thing over and over again. I am very cooperative about being in company and can manage company very well.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in RedPower, IndustrialCraft, and will learn to use ComputerCraft

Past histories on servers: Moderator on couple of servers and play alot, excellent playing records

What company do you want to join: I don't know. My backgorund in Tekkit is mostly Industrialcraft and RedPower. I don't like BuildCraft but in Tekkit Lite will have to see if something is improved. I don't run around being poor and like to raid alot.

What do you like about this server: This server have less restriction, more fun. If it Anarchy, anything goes. Players are more likely to have fun in a war hardcore enviroment. There is no way that I would know further without going into this server. This server is the only server that stand out that matched my current interest.

Why do you want to join this server: To learn about Tekkit Lite, other Tekkit Lite servers look crappy compared to this server, and because I wanted to play legitly. I am also looking for a well populated server and would definitely want to have fun.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am trying hard to fill out this application even after being ask many times to make a paragraph. I have stated that the other servers doesn't look good as this server. You have to understand in my shoes that writing isn't always attractive for me. I wished that this would be lot easier or more forgiving,

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Help run a solar factory producing HV solar every 3 mins. I done lot of great solo raiding. I could could care less if my past achievement is better because we are taking on the new challenge on this server. My greatest achievement have already been fulfilled. The Tekkit Lite, on the other hand, bring a new potential achievement for me.

Wow, nice. Accepted.

Okay, so I was told to be posting this for my friend again.. (No idea why I am, but here it is)

Country and Time Zone: Norway ( Dont Know the time zone system my Appolgies )

IGN: Tyron WinterBlood

Hobbies: Writing , Drawing , Running , Reading Fantasy/History/Story's Made by Friends , RolePlaying , Playing X-box360 whid irl friends or Ingame Friends

Chating around , Playing Tekkit whid friends and Clan , Playing Whid Close friends sutch as : Ragonath , CarmenWB , DevineAngel , Listening to music sutch as

Dubstep . Techno . Alternativ's , Whatching Youtoub cebs sutch as Yog-Cast , OmfgCata , TottalHalibut , PewdiePie ,

Tell us a bit about yourself: My Name is Mathias Roholt Grøggard but in game i use the Name Tyron Winterblood becouse that is more Known by fellow Friends and Gamers

i also Fancy that names duo to its Charasitic Tone. im have been Playing Minecraft from its Aplha and i have enjoyed every seconds of it's great path

what ellse about me i own a White little dog That loves to cuddle and thats Pretty mutch all you need to know about me

I love life . Games . And Fun c:

Mods you are proficient in: Industry Craft ( Im still learing the new stuff but im geting there whid Ragonath's help ofc )

Past histories on servers: on servers i Allways focuse on Priority's...

1. Make base

2. Gather food

3. Set Up farm

4. Upgrade tools

5. Begin whid basic Industry craft

6. Expand from that point

7. Try to make a force Field to protect Proggres and Factory

thats what i allways do in the start and regurarly it works out 75% Each time exept the times....when another player finds me

but i normaly just let him have the stuff as i grab what i need and then start over again c: Im good sport so wont rage

im reguraly Playing Whid Ragonath coz he is a fun chap to play whid when you get to know him

exept when he makes is RAOOUUAUOUOAUAAAUG voic (sorry i guess that is Inrelevant )

this will actualy be my first whitlist type server so i eam EXTREMLY EXITED whid all the Good things i hear him saying about it

and that you have Mystic craft Allowed that is just so generous of you c: its like you dont realy Care what happens as long as the Players are Having fun eam i right?

and what realy blew my mind is that your Playing legit (Thats To epic to Describe)

But yeah i have only get banned one time but that was becouse some noob said i was going to ''steal'' his stuff just becouse i walked up to him and say'd Hi

._. Weird

What company do you want to join: I dont realy Know what you Mean by that sorry

What do you like about this server: That your Having Mystic craft allowed (Not that i realy use it but ragonath does) and that you I hear Good things about the server from ragonath and things about its owner

i also hear that you are playing legit ( Respect to you bro ) i also hear there is little lag and PLENNTY Of fun on this server and thats the good stuff right?

Why do you want to join this server: Becouse i hear some mutch good stuff about it from ragonath and there is Probably No lag and sutch . and i want to get on a server to try out tekkit Lite whid ragonath that is epic and from what he is saying your server is '' the Mount Everest Top '' ._. I think that a refferece fore top server ._.

Why should we let you join this server: well to honost i dont realy Know how to answer this one so ill try as good as i can

. im a very Fair Player and i extremly Rarely Couse Trouble whid or Fore Other Players , I regurarly also help other Players in suplying them whid needed Stuff sutch as a little food or tools or maybe some iron

now whid that said i hope you take all this into considiration and see that im a nice player just looking to have some fun in this new epic tekkit

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Completing a Large Factory whid Multiple large Buildings that took my 15 Day's to create

it had 3 Power structures

( 2 Was Thermal Energy and 1 was Solar energy )

( It's Main Production was UU-Mater and Carbon Plating and Other things that i dont realy remember so good sorry )

( but all i can say is that it was a great Archievement to get it done and it was absoultly Worth it )

That was my friends whitelist application, his grammar isn't THAT good as you may have noticed but it was worth a try :P

No. Sharma, I am already maintaining the pack for the separate server. One server will be Tekkit lite 0.5.1, until RC gets added back, and the other will be crap-ton-of-mods-server.

Speaking of which, it'd be nice if more than just me, mooseman, and the_new_pro downloaded that.

I never got white listed for the modpack, I'm not sure why. Where's it meant to be?

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also go shopping with my mom for groceries so on friday's I wont be on from 3:30 to about 5:00.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i am pro at stealth

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors.

Name: Alex

Country and Time Zone USA, Eastern

IGN: Fuzzy_CommieBear

Hobbies: I am currently trying to learn how to sketch, draw, and color using a computer, as I am attempting to work on a comic series for my school's newspaper and an online forum I'm a part of. I frequently play Paintball. I'm a big fan of video games, mostly Strategy games. I'm really into Sci-Fi, and fantsy movies, shows, and books.

Tell us a bit about yourself: well, I'm a people from Ohio, going to High School. I can speak a very small amount of Spanish ( Yo hablo un poco espanol. Didn't use google translate so that's probably wrong...) I'm pretty much a big nerd, in to the Dr. Who, Lord of the Rings, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars type stuff. Also a Brony /]. I'm a big history Buff, mostly with World War One and Two, and Medieval Warfare.

Mods you are proficient in: Build Craft, Red Power, Rail Craft, and Mine Little Pony Mod.

Past histories on servers: Played on a few Tekkit and vanilla Minecraft servers, but most were either to empty and quiet, or was no fun for various reasons. Only really stuck around on 2 servers as they had a great community, which is what I usually look for in a MC server.

What company do you want to join: M-Tech, most likely.

What do you like about this server: I really enjoy servers where people are divided into real, working, factions, kingdoms, towns, empires, clans, etc. Makes the game a lot funner as you usually have a lot more socializing going on, and adds a lot of competition to the game. The companies idea seems very fun to me and can't wait to see it in action.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to try out this new fangled, Tekkit Lite, and this server seems like the best choice. The Companies idea is also a huge driving factor, I loved watching the Yogscast do it, but I could never find gather enough friends on a server to replicate the idea. Now someone else does it for me! :P

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am not easily angered, I follow all da' rules, I work good with other people, I can be quite funny at times (Mostly by using horribly cheesy puns) Also because I said Please.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: A Nuclear Powered, massively massive, needlessly large and sciency.... Cake factory! And the rail way system that transported those cakes to ma' cake shop!

I never got white listed for the modpack, I'm not sure why. Where's it meant to be?

Add the link at the bottom of the OP to custom zip.

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also go shopping with my mom for groceries so on friday's I wont be on from 3:30 to about 5:00.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i am pro at stealth

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors.

Expand.

Do I need to re-post my application due to it having received a warning for being signed?

Nope. I already accepted it.

Name: Alex

Country and Time Zone USA, Eastern

IGN: Fuzzy_CommieBear

Hobbies: I am currently trying to learn how to sketch, draw, and color using a computer, as I am attempting to work on a comic series for my school's newspaper and an online forum I'm a part of. I frequently play Paintball. I'm a big fan of video games, mostly Strategy games. I'm really into Sci-Fi, and fantsy movies, shows, and books.

Tell us a bit about yourself: well, I'm a people from Ohio, going to High School. I can speak a very small amount of Spanish ( Yo hablo un poco espanol. Didn't use google translate so that's probably wrong...) I'm pretty much a big nerd, in to the Dr. Who, Lord of the Rings, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars type stuff. Also a Brony /]. I'm a big history Buff, mostly with World War One and Two, and Medieval Warfare.

Mods you are proficient in: Build Craft, Red Power, Rail Craft, and Mine Little Pony Mod.

Past histories on servers: Played on a few Tekkit and vanilla Minecraft servers, but most were either to empty and quiet, or was no fun for various reasons. Only really stuck around on 2 servers as they had a great community, which is what I usually look for in a MC server.

What company do you want to join: M-Tech, most likely.

What do you like about this server: I really enjoy servers where people are divided into real, working, factions, kingdoms, towns, empires, clans, etc. Makes the game a lot funner as you usually have a lot more socializing going on, and adds a lot of competition to the game. The companies idea seems very fun to me and can't wait to see it in action.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to try out this new fangled, Tekkit Lite, and this server seems like the best choice. The Companies idea is also a huge driving factor, I loved watching the Yogscast do it, but I could never find gather enough friends on a server to replicate the idea. Now someone else does it for me! :P

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am not easily angered, I follow all da' rules, I work good with other people, I can be quite funny at times (Mostly by using horribly cheesy puns) Also because I said Please.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: A Nuclear Powered, massively massive, needlessly large and sciency.... Cake factory! And the rail way system that transported those cakes to ma' cake shop!

Accepted.