[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-founder, my friend, we did it together. However, I can't provide you any details on the new base, since there is a spy amongst us. Until the war is resolved or the spy reveals itself, not a single bit of information will be passed to other members, even if it's the co founder.

You will find more information on our subforum at the technic battles redux forums, which should be hidden (right, Ysharma?)

My friend don't worry i will survive like i always do but i know where the new base is a idiot told me

Name:Matthew

Country and Time Zone:North america Eastern time zone.

IGN:mrbear2899

Hobbies:Playing Tekkit, studying, reading all kinds of fiction/sci-fi books like the Merlin series of books the Halo books I love to play all kinds of stealth games like metal gear solid, splinter cell and many many more but i also play a lot of strategy and shooting games.

Tell us a bit about yourself:You guy's should know that I love to play tekkit but I also love to do other stuff like play games with my dad and read all kinds of books i love reading in fact im working on writing a book right now i am basing it off of a concept in a movie but also off of a book.

Mods you are proficient in:I am proficient in IC BC RC And EE.

Past histories on servers:I used to play on at least 3 different servers and i had the same setup on each one 15 mining shafts and a box full of RM tools.

What company do you want to join:I would love to join Quantum because I want to do science with some EE thrown into the mix.

What do you like about this server:I like that its like the YOGScast's server in the way that there are different companies i also love the fact that all greifing is strongly frowned apon because i got in a huge war with someone one time and he stole EVERYTHING that i had.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I like the fact that I can join one of several Factions/companies I also like to learn from more experienced players and the way i like to do it is actually have someone show me how to do it on the servers.

Why should we let you join this server:Because I want to be able to share my Tekkit talents with a faction and i like to do all kinds of science and on here i might actually be a scientist and not a mix like duncan.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:Having 99 safe reactors although it was on a ssp technic world i think its still a pretty big acheivment.

Name: Ruben

Country and Time Zone United States northeastern time zone

IGN:Jace2684

Hobbies: I like to play RPG's, FPS, and Strategy games along with watching YouTube videos and hanging with my friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love games with a good story line even if the game play is not as great.

Mods you are proficient in:I really like build craft and thermal expansion along with many redpower integrations

Past histories on servers:I really hate griefers when I first started joining servers I was constantly robbed and stolen from my houses burned and that made me stop playing minecraft for a really long time but after I found one server with actually nice people who want to play the game it became fun. I eventually stumbled upon tekkit while watching a video made by some guys called the yogscast ever since I have played on tekkit.

What company do you want to join: Haven Inc.

What do you like about this server: The server seems to have a really good setup and the companies sound all very cool I also want to see what I can do to make the most awesome things ever.

Why do you want to join this server:The forum is set up very well and along with a group of people that look to be very nice.

Why should we let you join this server:I am a very advent player of tekkit and really enjoy all the cool industrialization and automated systems.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:I built a very large castle and had four and a half powerflowers along with quantum armor and a spare set of the infernal armor with a nuclear generator.

Guest Ysharma

EXPAND GOD DAMN IT.

And if we remove mystcraft can quantum be refunded 1 gold block and 8 diamond blocks from our link modifier?

Guest Ysharma

YAY PALOOZA. NOW LETS EAT PIE CAKE AESOMEONES

I just realized that was worth a kellering, let me add content. Quantums goal atm is to get advanced weaponry and armor. Stabilize the power supply

Name:Elijah

Country and Time Zone: United States Pacific

IGN: Ryusazaki

Hobbies:

I like playing video games, I'm normally a console gamer so this tekkit think is new stuff to me. I also like writing short stories, usually sci-fi and fantasy. I like building things, drawing and expressing my creative tastes.

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I'm a kid from California, I don't do too much. Go to school, come home, play some video games, procrastinate. Normal teen stuff. I'm a very creative person, I like to express my creativity whenever I have the option; which is why games that allow the player to use their own ingenuity and creative mindset to enhance their gameplay experience appeal to me. I'm also super friendly, I work well in teams and love to crack jokes to liven up the party.

Mods you are proficient in:

I'm new to Tekkit..... and Minecraft in general. =P

Past histories on servers:

None actually =P this will, hopefully, be my first.

What company do you want to join:

Nedco, I actually know Nedned2k in real life, we go to school together, he's the one who started me on Minecraft and Tekkit and recomended that I apply to this server.

What do you like about this server:

I started playing and wanted to join a server and this one looks like fun. Also my awesome friend recommended it to me and he's the one who got me started here in the first place. You'll have him ti thank for my being here. Did I mention he was an awesome guy?

Why do you want to join this server:

I want to join this sever because I want to see what it's like playing Minecraft/Tekkit online with someone I know (Nedned2k) and also because I've heard that its lots of fun here.

Why should we let you join this server:

Well I won't blow everything up, that's a start. I'm a good team player, I won't grief up anyone's operation or be a constant pain. I'll keep to myself, follow rules and just overall have fun.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:

As an extremely new player, I don't have any yet.... Other than actually downloading Tekkit lol.

Name: Santino Mistrata

Country and Time Zone: U.S. central time zone

IGN: MrEpicnesss

Hobbies: trying to learn programming languages, especially lua for computer craft. I'm trying to use a program called adobe cs5 to make my own simple games, started out with gamemaker 7.0 but im trying to use adobe now so i can publish to game websites, such as the one i play on called kongregate. I also like playing soccer, and I am on my computer a lot skyping with my friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a teenager in 8th grade, and I love to look up tutorials for all different things im interested in on youtube. Whether it be too make some new oragami thing ( I love to make oragami, forgot to mention that in my hobbies) or whether it be how to use a mod in tekkit, I liike to take it all in. Like I said, im trying to learn Lua for computer craft, and am currently working on watching a series called "computer craft: from noob to pro" which, i recommend if you are trying to learn cc, because it is very helpfull.

Mods you are proficient in: The new mods in Tekkit lite im trying to learn, but i can use Ic2, Bc, EE, CC, compact solars/advanced mahcines, extra bc pipes, weapon mod, and mostly all features of tekkit classic. I am now also pretty good with myst craft, and learned steves carts. I also am aware of all the updates to bc, and have an idea of minefactory and factorazation

Past histories on servers:If i recall correctly, I have never been banned from a server. I like to do a lot of research for a good server online before i decide to play on it to ensure im not wasting my time on a server full of dicks.

What company do you want to join: I am not really sure what company I want to join as it does not give any background information on them, but I would like to join an industrialized company, using lots of bc and ic2 t automatically do usefull things, with good sorting systems. I would also like a very organized company.

What do you like about this server: I like that this server has factions. I am very fond of factions, how it brings a unique type of raiding to the server, and that you have to be wary about the people in your factions power, as not to go negative or too low. I also like that the server is whitelisted, so it is full of good people.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because i would like to join a good tekkit lite server. I want to join this server to learn about the different features of tekkit lite too, and this server seems to have a good staff.

Why should we let you join this server: You should let me join this server because I am very helpfull, and Ill help where i can with all the knowledge I know. I will also be very cheerfull in the community, and I'm very active.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I would say my greatest tekkit achievement is either my automatic solar panel crafter (can craft stacks at A time!) or my fully automatic wheat farm. The solar panel factory takes glass, coal dust, copper, redstone, refined iron, cobblestone, tin, and rubber to work. The wheat farm requires seeds ad bonemeal, and it does it all. It plants, fertilizes, harvests into a chest, and then it even makes bread for you. Neat, right?

(P.S. I was wondering if there would be anyway my friends could get whitelisted too, if this servers good they may be posting a reply, just look out for that thier igns are finn9698 and mistrato. That is of course, if you give me the honor of joining this server XD.)

Accepted, and no, they have to apply themselves.

EDIT: Sure, ysharma

Name: Will

Country and Time Zone: USA: EST

IGN: LoreMage

Hobbies: I play many video games, from minecraft and Gmod to Hawx and dayz, and unfortunately they seem to consume most of my time. Other than them, my only other hobbies are reading and writing, (I'm in the process of editing my first full length novel, as pompous as that sounds) but the remainder of my time is consumed by prep for the upcoming semester... oh yeah, and skiing, I ski sometimes.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play games, read books... I'm architecture major at UMD college park... um... I'm like, 5' 10", 125 pounds. I graduated from the International Baccalaureate Programme (Yes, it ends with an "e") in high school. I built my own room in the off campus house I'm living at (Yes, including the electrical work, fingers crossed that nothing burns down XD). I've had the same computer for a few years now, I think I'm gonna build a new one this summer... I really like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and such. I'm something called a "nerdfighter" (no, I don't fight nerds, just look it up, it's a youtube thing)... hmm... oh yeah, I play instruments: the Clarinet, Ocarina, Piano, ect.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2, BuildCraft, redpower

Past histories on servers: I've been on many many many servers in the past, most of which I host for my friends and I, but sometimes we like to branch out and find a good public server. I've never been banned before, nor kicked, or muted, or any such shenanigans.

What company do you want to join: The goal was to found a new one with my friend Dratch, we're gonna test the water first, but a few other applications from our friends are likely to follow ours.

What do you like about this server: Well, I like that it's a whitelist only server, and I also like how extensive these applications are. The key thing is the community and faction play, hopefully they will make this a good server to settle down on.

Why do you want to join this server: So that I can play and build with my friends in an environment where we can band together to accomplish common goals

Why should we let you join this server: I don't want to sound vein or anything, but the stuff I build is often pretty damn cool, and I feel like I could make a real contribution to the server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Hmmm, Greatest achievement? I don't know, on my first tekkit server, I built a sorting machine that would take resources from a quarry, refine, sort, and feed them into another floor that built solar panels out of them (I mean, you had to feed it rubber. That was pretty cool, yeah, I'm gonna go with that, most of the other stuff I've built seems kinda tame, you know, nuclear reactors, town power grids, more public workshops than I can count XD.

Accepted.

And if I didn't quote you, you must expand.

Name: I go by Sloth (Nick)

Country and Time Zone: USA Eastern Central Time

IGN: truwolf13 (may be getting new minecraft account soon-ish)

Hobbies: Ever since I was young I loved building blocks and architecture as well as legos. I used to build massive towers in my room in a day and break it down to start it over again. I play soccer a lot as keeper and I'm currently playing for my high school team. I like to watch peoples builds in minecraft on YouTube for ideas or attempt to recreate what I've seen to the best of my ability. I want to learn to code and program but otherwise I'm trying to become as Minecraft-savvy as possible.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am just a regular guy who is inspired by other gamers and video games themselves. Minecraft is one of my favorite games just simply because of the free reign. I used to play Minecraft all the time but I am not overly great with computers and my game is constantly breaking down on me and forcing me to try again. I have A's in all my classes in high school and plan to have a career in psychology or just be lazy about it and do YouTube videos. (original I know)

Mods you are proficient in: Although I know most people don't like it, I'm most proficient with EE. When I started tekkit, I really didn't know how to work the machinery and my recipes in my inventory weren't working. I naturally knew the recipe for the philosopher's stone and I went on from there. After playing so much vanilla Minecraft it felt nice to feel like I had power or was stronger in a way for just having some general magic.

Past histories on servers: I don't generally play on other people's servers because of the massive griefing that incurs. As I said I like to build and on other servers, people wouldn't even let me get 20 blocks high before destroying the foundations to what I built. But other than that, I always followed the rules aside from a slight stealing from players who griefed me or slaughtered me when I was trying to be peaceful.

What company do you want to join: I'd like to get some of my friends together to play on this server and make my own company because the idea sounds really cool, but I don't think they will. Ultimately it depends on my friends. If they don't join or they don't want to make a company for ourselves, probably Haven Inc.

What do you like about this server: I like the companies and the fact that minor stealing and pranks are accepted but also that major griefing is being dealt with by the creators. I also like that there is a sort of screening process with these applications, it lets me know what kind of people are going to be playing with me.

Why do you want to join this server: I like the tekkit, I like the companies, I like the slight Anarchic feel to it, and overall it sounds like the best server I could play on in a long time.

Why should we let you join this server: I will definitely follow the rules, and maybe aside from a few general questions about how tech works or how companies work and such, I won't pester anyone.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: My greatest achievement in tekkit seems silly to most people but made me so proud. My friend accidentally dropped his iron pick into a 4 block deep pool of water. When he jumped in to get it I had the idea to use my newly made philosopher's stone. I froze the top layer of the pond once he had reached the bottom and, for whatever reason, he wasn't able to break out. I tried to break the ice open for him to get out but he drowned in the small pool. I laughed so hard for so long. (I ended up giving him all my diamonds since I had killed him but it was one of my greatest moments in tekkit!)

Name: Zash

Country and Time Zone: GMT-6 (U.S. central)

IGN: zashchitnikov (add my sister as well if you can: meghan403. We play well together)

Hobbies: Mathematics, history, politics, linguistics, electronics, and of course Minecraft.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Zash. Nice to meet you.

Mods you are proficient in: Besides a standard basic understanding of all the mods in Tekkit Classic (except EE2 which I actively boycott), I'm particularly proficient in ComputerCraft and RedPower. If you're asking for a profession, I'm a frame airship engineer.

Past histories on servers: I was the owner of a now defunct Tekkit Classic server. I had a good experience there, however I no longer have time to maintain my own server. I'm looking for my first Tekkit Lite "home" server.

What company do you want to join: I'll get back to you on this after I'm inside.

What do you like about this server: I like the general idea portrayed in the OP, in particular your 'light griefing' approach. I'm hoping the actual server lives up to it.

Why do you want to join this server: I don't want to join THIS server. I want to join A server. I really can't tell how this server compares to others without actually playing it.

Why should we let you join this server: Because you're recruiting and I'm applying. Oh, and because I'll be copypasting all of my professional quality ComputerCraft software (door locks, airship autopilots, artificial intelligence for turtles, etc.) and sell it to your players.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: A speedy frame quarry.

Guest Ysharma

NOPE, too short. Again andrew lets move whitelisting to our forum as well, update to the server pack and become independent of tekkit. It will be easier to spread information, manage crappy applications and manage applications overall, it will also allow companies to easily spread secret information to their employees.

NOPE, too short. Again andrew lets move whitelisting to our forum as well, update to the server pack and become independent of tekkit. It will be easier to spread information, manage crappy applications and manage applications overall, it will also allow companies to easily spread secret information to their employees.

And.. How exactly are we going to advertise it?

EDIT: Lol at double double post.