[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Gets glad at getting accepted!

Cannot connect to server...

Gets the CustomPack for the server!

Finds out that the CustomPack won't load...

Tries to post a thread on the question forums!

Unable to post...

Yeah we are having problems with the Custompack, and our forums are having massive work done on it, so it may be difficult to post, post it over here. BTW whats your username on our forums, ill look into it and see if your account is in working order.

Ysh, could Halo Inc. get a hidden subforum like Quantum's please? It'd do our company good :)

Its done. BTW Quantum has declared Halo as an enemy, any allies of quantum (nedco, crepist co) decide if you will support us.

Hey andrewdonshik, I realize you can't whitelist anyone right now, but can I at least have a confirmation to whether or not my second application was good?

It's good. I have 2 servers, but it doesn't seem like anyone is on any of them. For people having issues with the pack, it's for 1.4.6, not 7.

Name: Santino Mistrata

Country and Time Zone: U.S. central time zone

IGN: MrEpicnesss

Hobbies: trying to learn programming languages, especially lua for computer craft. I'm trying to use a program called adobe cs5 to make my own simple games, started out with gamemaker 7.0 but im trying to use adobe now so i can publish to game websites, such as the one i play on called kongregate. I also like playing soccer, and I am on my computer a lot skyping with my friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a teenager in 8th grade, and I love to look up tutorials for all different things im interested in on youtube. Whether it be too make some new oragami thing ( I love to make oragami, forgot to mention that in my hobbies) or whether it be how to use a mod in tekkit, I liike to take it all in. Like I said, im trying to learn Lua for computer craft, and am currently working on watching a series called "computer craft: from noob to pro" which, i recommend if you are trying to learn cc, because it is very helpfull.

Mods you are proficient in: The new mods in Tekkit lite im trying to learn, but i can use Ic2, Bc, EE, CC, compact solars/advanced mahcines, extra bc pipes, weapon mod, and mostly all features of tekkit classic. I am now also pretty good with myst craft, and learned steves carts. I also am aware of all the updates to bc, and have an idea of minefactory and factorazation

Past histories on servers:If i recall correctly, I have never been banned from a server. I like to do a lot of research for a good server online before i decide to play on it to ensure im not wasting my time on a server full of dicks.

What company do you want to join: I am not really sure what company I want to join as it does not give any background information on them, but I would like to join an industrialized company, using lots of bc and ic2 t automatically do usefull things, with good sorting systems. I would also like a very organized company.

What do you like about this server: I like that this server has factions. I am very fond of factions, how it brings a unique type of raiding to the server, and that you have to be wary about the people in your factions power, as not to go negative or too low. I also like that the server is whitelisted, so it is full of good people.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because i would like to join a good tekkit lite server. I want to join this server to learn about the different features of tekkit lite too, and this server seems to have a good staff.

Why should we let you join this server: You should let me join this server because I am very helpfull, and Ill help where i can with all the knowledge I know. I will also be very cheerfull in the community, and I'm very active.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I would say my greatest tekkit achievement is either my automatic solar panel crafter (can craft stacks at A time!) or my fully automatic wheat farm. The solar panel factory takes glass, coal dust, copper, redstone, refined iron, cobblestone, tin, and rubber to work. The wheat farm requires seeds ad bonemeal, and it does it all. It plants, fertilizes, harvests into a chest, and then it even makes bread for you. Neat, right?

(P.S. I was wondering if there would be anyway my friends could get whitelisted too, if this servers good they may be posting a reply, just look out for that thier igns are finn9698 and mistrato. That is of course, if you give me the honor of joining this server XD.)

Name: Santino Mistrata

Country and Time Zone: U.S. central time zone

IGN: MrEpicnesss

Hobbies: trying to learn programming languages, especially lua for computer craft. I'm trying to use a program called adobe cs5 to make my own simple games, started out with gamemaker 7.0 but im trying to use adobe now so i can publish to game websites, such as the one i play on called kongregate. I also like playing soccer, and I am on my computer a lot skyping with my friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a teenager in 8th grade, and I love to look up tutorials for all different things im interested in on youtube. Whether it be too make some new oragami thing ( I love to make oragami, forgot to mention that in my hobbies) or whether it be how to use a mod in tekkit, I liike to take it all in. Like I said, im trying to learn Lua for computer craft, and am currently working on watching a series called "computer craft: from noob to pro" which, i recommend if you are trying to learn cc, because it is very helpfull.

Mods you are proficient in: The new mods in Tekkit lite im trying to learn, but i can use Ic2, Bc, EE, CC, compact solars/advanced mahcines, extra bc pipes, weapon mod, and mostly all features of tekkit classic. I am now also pretty good with myst craft, and learned steves carts. I also am aware of all the updates to bc, and have an idea of minefactory and factorazation

Past histories on servers:If i recall correctly, I have never been banned from a server. I like to do a lot of research for a good server online before i decide to play on it to ensure im not wasting my time on a server full of dicks.

What company do you want to join: I am not really sure what company I want to join as it does not give any background information on them, but I would like to join an industrialized company, using lots of bc and ic2 t automatically do usefull things, with good sorting systems. I would also like a very organized company.

What do you like about this server: I like that this server has factions. I am very fond of factions, how it brings a unique type of raiding to the server, and that you have to be wary about the people in your factions power, as not to go negative or too low. I also like that the server is whitelisted, so it is full of good people.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because i would like to join a good tekkit lite server. I want to join this server to learn about the different features of tekkit lite too, and this server seems to have a good staff.

Why should we let you join this server: You should let me join this server because I am very helpfull, and Ill help where i can with all the knowledge I know. I will also be very cheerfull in the community, and I'm very active.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I would say my greatest tekkit achievement is either my automatic solar panel crafter (can craft stacks at A time!) or my fully automatic wheat farm. The solar panel factory takes glass, coal dust, copper, redstone, refined iron, cobblestone, tin, and rubber to work. The wheat farm requires seeds ad bonemeal, and it does it all. It plants, fertilizes, harvests into a chest, and then it even makes bread for you. Neat, right?

(P.S. I was wondering if there would be anyway my friends could get whitelisted too, if this servers good they may be posting a reply, just look out for that thier igns are finn9698 and mistrato. That is of course, if you give me the honor of joining this server XD.)

You're accepted, but they need to apply separately.

Name: Nicholas Mistrata

Country and Time Zone US central

IGN: Mistrato

Hobbies: I read alot. I also love to get on my laptop to play tekkit. I have a vacation house in wisconsin and when im up there i love to fish

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im 13 and go to school in illionios i have 3 brothers (one of them being the applyer above mrepicnesss). I play tekkit lite on my own laptop when i get a chance and am a very active player

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft IC2 redpower EE2

Past histories on servers: Ive played on multiple server i love tekkit servers with faction and live maps. I wanted to play a tekkit lite server but still do play a tekkit classic server called serverscape ive been playing this server for a while my only other tekkit server was a faction server that restarted so i quit

What company do you want to join: I want to join a faction proficient in automated machines and IC2

What do you like about this server: I love the faction plugin and anarchy sounds fun i also am just tryin new tekkit lite servers to see which one i want to stick with

Why do you want to join this server: ^same as above^

Why should we let you join this server: I am a proficient tekkit player in ost everymod except computercraft and have been looking up all the changes in tekkit lite and have made my own single player world and feel i am proficient enough to try a multiplayer server

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: in single player i have made an autamated hv solar array crafter that works off of collectors and uses buildcraft pipes and redpower pipes and filters.

cant wait to start playing!

Hello my name is TexNisalei, I am 15 years old and currently am attending high school in Minnesota. My IGN is ChronicSTD and I live in the Central Time Zone.

My hobbies include playing my computer a lot. I really enjoy the game of Golf. My family and I play it a lot during the summer. I also really enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I am a pretty laid back guy, I have a short temper, and am easy to get along with. I am part of a the Bronie fandom (Not sure if you heard about them or not) and it is the first true fandom I have ever really been apart of. My favorite season is winter because it is calm and quiet.

Im not really proficient in all the MODS available but I haven't played in awhile so I will need time to adapt. But I am a fast learner and I hope to get enough time on this server to practice the MODS.

This is going to be my first actual server but I have played on a few friend's servers before. This again was awhile ago.

If it is a possibility I would really like to play this with 'Romon". He is the person who recommended joining this server and one of my really good friends.

I want to join this server because have really wanted to get back into tekkit lately.

I haven't really had any great achievements. But that is one of the reasons I would like to join this server. If you would accept me,that would be fantastic.

Yeah we are having problems with the Custompack, and our forums are having massive work done on it, so it may be difficult to post, post it over here. BTW whats your username on our forums, ill look into it and see if your account is in working order.

Its done. BTW Quantum has declared Halo as an enemy, any allies of quantum (nedco, crepist co) decide if you will support us.

Ah yes, getting into the server forums is yet another problem, though this may be my Mac's fault.

When I try to register on the forums, I accept the terms and conditions. After that, pretty much nothing happens.

And you must have misunderstood: What I meant was that I am unable to post a question on the Questions part of this forum.

Have to admit, getting into this server is much harder than I first thought. No pain no gain, I suppose!

Name: Brandon

Country and Time Zone: Okinawa, Japan

IGN: awesomethings999

Hobbies: Video games, Hanging out with friends, and POKEMON

Tell us a bit about yourself: well for my self i am awesome and people call me lucky

Mods you are proficient in: well i am really good with crafting items and mining

Past histories on servers: i have been really good i have been kicked but i was spamming a command

What company do you want to join: The company dosen't really matter with me just if people need me not like i am just a invisible person

What do you like about this server: Everything it is super awesome i can play this with friends and make new ones

Why do you want to join this server: Single player is starting to get boring :P

Why should we let you join this server: I just need some people to help me with machinery but just not that to play multiplier and play with friends

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built my own factory but not that much machinery

Name: Brandon

Country and Time Zone: Okinawa, Japan

IGN: awesomethings999

Hobbies: Video games, Hanging out with friends, and POKEMON

Tell us a bit about yourself: well for my self i am awesome and people call me lucky

Mods you are proficient in: well i am really good with crafting items and mining

Past histories on servers: i have been really good i have been kicked but i was spamming a command

What company do you want to join: The company dosen't really matter with me just if people need me not like i am just a invisible person

What do you like about this server: Everything it is super awesome i can play this with friends and make new ones

Why do you want to join this server: Single player is starting to get boring :P

Why should we let you join this server: I just need some people to help me with machinery but just not that to play multiplier and play with friends

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built my own factory but not that much machinery

That's not going to get you very far.