[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third try

Name: ThaDrone

Country and Time Zone: UTC + 1

IGN: ThaDrone

Hobbies: Tennis, karate, windsurfing, Minecraft.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am good with computers (reallife) and logic thinking (redstone)

Mods you are proficient in: IC and BC

Past histories on servers: Had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped.

What company do you want to join: I want to start up my own, im a lonewolf. eventually i will try to get my friend & nephew into this server and then we can run it together. i think i will write computer programs or mass produce (bow) arrows.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible.

Why do you want to join this server: As above

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. with thoso 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My bigget archievent is that i played the game 100% without EE. (deleted it in the mod folder of my server)

I do have Skype, i am free to download other stuff like teamspeak or mumble.

Hope to see you all soon !

Third try

Hobbies: Tennis, karate, windsurfing, Minecraft.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am good with computers (reallife) and logic thinking (redstone)

Mods you are proficient in: IC and BC

Past histories on servers: Had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped.

What company do you want to join: I want to start up my own, im a lonewolf. eventually i will try to get my friend & nephew into this server and then we can run it together. i think i will write computer programs or mass produce (bow) arrows.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible.

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. with thoso 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My bigget archievent is that i played the game 100% without EE. (deleted it in the mod folder of my server)

Sorry, I meant to be clear. 6 or 7 sentences EACH.

Name: Kristian

Country and Time Zone: Norway (Europe Timezone)

IGN: Ragonath

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming, and Javascript, reading books, developing small scripts, modding, watching videos etc etc.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things. I have a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360 and some games for them. I have two birdies, and me and my mother is living in an apartment.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Mystcraft, I know every feature it has to offer, and I know about every block and item it has to offer aswell. My opinion about the mod is epic. As they've finaly given some new mods a chance in Tekkit Lite. I am also proficient in a bit of Industrial Craft, and Railcraft. This comes from watching a bit of Youtube videos on the web. Youtube videos can be so good for learning.

Past histories on servers: I have been playing on many other tekkit servers, the ones I prefer myself is Anarchy ones, and survival ones. I don't fancy Creative servers that much. What I look for all the time is MineCraft roleplaying servers, as I am familiar with one that I used to play on. Unfortunately it was shut down :/

What company do you want to join: If I could I would like to MAKE a company called Ragonath's Prison Academy called RPA Enterprises for short. What we do is capture targeted players, and lock them in a ''PRISON'' world if you would. We make sure they get daily food, drink, and needed things. After some days in the prison they are let loose, and get they're belongings back. We won't be starting at once, but when I get my MystCraft going, the company will be up and running.

What do you like about this server: It seems that the you do not let everyone into your server. And that, I fancy. It also seems like you have a mature playerbase, and a friendly community.

Why do you want to join this server: That is basicly because I like whitelisted Anarchy servers. Especially those that has MystCraft enabled, ACTUALLY those who have no mods d

Why should we let you join this server: I do help new players, welcome them to the server, introduce them to the others, etc etc. And I'm a active player, and will probably spend some hours a day at the server. And I've seen alot of players that is Norwegian playing on this server aswell, so that'l just be a advantage for me.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Once I made a fully automatic MystCraft factory that makes books for Mystcraft, bookstands, and makes chickens for feathers for my Descriptive books.

PS: Hope my application gets approved this time, can't wait to play on it! :)

PPS: I extended it a little aswell.

Name: Kristian

Country and Time Zone: Norway (Europe Timezone)

IGN: Ragonath

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming, and Javascript, reading books, developing small scripts, modding, watching videos etc etc.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things. I have a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360 and some games for them. I have two birdies, and me and my mother is living in an apartment.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Mystcraft, I know every feature it has to offer, and I know about every block and item it has to offer aswell. My opinion about the mod is epic. As they've finaly given some new mods a chance in Tekkit Lite. I am also proficient in a bit of Industrial Craft, and Railcraft. This comes from watching a bit of Youtube videos on the web. Youtube videos can be so good for learning.

Past histories on servers: I have been playing on many other tekkit servers, the ones I prefer myself is Anarchy ones, and survival ones. I don't fancy Creative servers that much. What I look for all the time is MineCraft roleplaying servers, as I am familiar with one that I used to play on. Unfortunately it was shut down :/

What company do you want to join: If I could I would like to MAKE a company called Ragonath's Prison Academy called RPA Enterprises for short. What we do is capture targeted players, and lock them in a ''PRISON'' world if you would. We make sure they get daily food, drink, and needed things. After some days in the prison they are let loose, and get they're belongings back. We won't be starting at once, but when I get my MystCraft going, the company will be up and running.

What do you like about this server: It seems that the you do not let everyone into your server. And that, I fancy. It also seems like you have a mature playerbase, and a friendly community.

Why do you want to join this server: That is basicly because I like whitelisted Anarchy servers. Especially those that has MystCraft enabled, ACTUALLY those who have no mods d

Why should we let you join this server: I do help new players, welcome them to the server, introduce them to the others, etc etc. And I'm a active player, and will probably spend some hours a day at the server. And I've seen alot of players that is Norwegian playing on this server aswell, so that'l just be a advantage for me.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Once I made a fully automatic MystCraft factory that makes books for Mystcraft, bookstands, and makes chickens for feathers for my Descriptive books.

PS: Hope my application gets approved this time, can't wait to play on it! :)

PPS: I extended it a little aswell.

Accepted.

But is this good?

No, not yet.

Look at the post quoted here.

Name: Grant

Country and Time Zone: USA, Pacific Time

IGN: Miniboxer

Hobbies: Building models, occasionally launching them into the lower stratosphere when they are model rockets.

Tell us a bit about yourself: fart

Mods you are proficient in: all the things. Seriously, not joking here. I am proficient in every single mod in tekkit, I understand practically everything that there is, and I get how to use redpower gates effectively, it kind of happens when you have been with technic since 1.7.

Past histories on servers: I don't know what to put here, far too many servers I have been on. A couple notable ones is that I was pretty trusted by volgarenthor when Terra Novos was still good. I also was doing some server reviews a while ago, and I one time built a huge piston and redstone door in vanilla, complete with secret placement of levers for my faction on this one server a long time ago. I haven't ever been a super trusted position on any server, just because most of the time I am not on one long enough, or the owner is smart enough to only give admin or moderator to those they know irl.

What company do you want to join: probably anperture

What do you like about this server: It is the legendary server of the forums, what not to like? The sarcastic nature of the OP makes it seem pretty good

Why do you want to join this server: read above statement. I am also extremely tired of the crap servers in the tekkit lite server board. The only open servers are either designed for five year olds, or laggy. The whitelisted servers are not whitelist quality, so this is the only option, pretty much. I also want a server with a community that is actually good and not just a bunch of people going, "OMG, IZ SER STPID THAT EE2 WS REMVED."

Why should we let you join this server: I will remove you from my list of "People who will be killed because they have never pleased me." I also can make a mean cup of joe. Not to mention all of your chests will be organized without a sorting system (OCD.) I also can build things, I guess. Not nearly as interesting.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably leaving a reactor on by accident for almost a week IRL without it exploding. That was the best design I ever made myself. I also one time made a full auto sorting system using buildcraft, and then later discovered tubes and made an even more awesome one. And then I got bored, and "accidentally" placed a block placer on my auto nuke maker, next to a redstone torch. I didn't expect the explosion to be so large.

Name: Lars Magnus

Country and Time Zone: Norway GMT+1

IGN: spaceboy1990

Hobbies: I don't really have any other hobbies than browsing the internet and playing video games. I play the piano every once in a while. I also do a lot of Rpg maker.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Lars Magnus, I'm 22 years old. I'm a creative person who likes to build and create things. Thats why i love Minecraft. I'm a pretty chill guy, and I don't really get mad about anything. I try to stay cool to avoid fights. I don't really like talking, I only talk when i feel like i have too. I also like reading books and watching movies.

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower and Steve's Carts. I know alot about the other mods aswell and i know how to use them. All except computercraft because it is a little bit too complicated for me.

Past histories on servers: The first real Tekkit server I played on was called "Havoc". I played a couple of small servers before that to learn about tekkit though. I played on "Havoc" for about a month, but then the map reset, and all my hard work was lost. Therefore I moved to "Chillax Tekkit" and played there for about a month as well. While playing there, alot of minecraft updates came out. I got a little bit tired of playing 1.2.5 and decided to start playing Tekkit Lite. I played on a small server for about two days and now I'm here.

What company do you want to join: I would like to create my own company with my friend. If thats not possible, then i want to join "Quantum".

What do you like about this server: It seems like a friendly and mature server. It also has factions, PvP and there are few banned items.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it seems friendly and mature. It has PvP, Factions and Stealing is alowed. It also has few banned items. It is also Tekkit Lite, meaning there are more awesome mods. Also EE isn't as op in Tekkit Lite, which makes PvP way more fun!

Why should we let you join this server: I don't really talk much and i won't bother anyone. I'm not the kind of person who gets butthurt and ragequits whenever i die or whenever i get raided. I'm not an asshole either so i won't spawn kill anyone or kill any new players. I will not hack or break any of your other rules. Also i won't grief and I will keep swearing to a minimal.

What is your greates achievement in tekkit: I've built a 100% automated factory that looked pretty and did everything for me so I could just relax and build awesome looking things.

I hope this is better.

5th

(never giveup)

Hobbies: I play tennis Tennis, i "forgot the word" karate, and in the summer i windsurf, if i am not doing any of those; i play Minecraft (i prefer tekkit lite).

Mods you are proficient in: I have spent alot in IC and BC. making automated systems and long-term investments

Past histories on servers: I had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped. I dont play on regulare tekkit servers, becauese EE (condencer) is enabled. That is pure cheeating.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible. I also like that all items are allowed, minning laser is Always blocked on regular servers :(.

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. With those 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help. I am Always in to help people. like to give presents or if ppl are stuck with something.

Name:Daniel

Country and Time Zone USA and Pacific Time -8:00

IGN: Itsasquirtle

Hobbies: Gaming Reading Helping People and School i can work good in and Computers <333

Tell us a bit about yourself: i am 14 years of age and im a resposnible player who loves to have fun and play with good people.

Mods you are proficient in: EE and BC an IC

Past histories on servers: I was always a mage but with some science.

What company do you want to join: Duncan or Rythian.

What do you like about this server: thats it's yogscast and pvp.

Why do you want to join this server: i want to find a fun pvp server and to find a yogscast one is like heaven:D

Why should we let you join this server: im a good tekkit player who is responsible and like to hang out with fellow yognauts:D

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: i built myself duncan's diamond machine and a reactor all in 15 hrs of legit playing

Daniel not :Daniel

Hobbies: Gaming Reading Helping People and School i can work good in and Computers <333

Tell us a bit about yourself: i am 14 years of age and im a resposnible player who loves to have fun and play with good people.

Why do you want to join this server: i want to find a fun pvp server and to find a yogscast one is like heaven:D

Why should we let you join this server: im a good tekkit player who is responsible and like to hang out with fellow yognauts:D

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: i built myself duncan's diamond machine and a reactor all in 15 hrs of legit playing

Name: Grant

Country and Time Zone: USA, Pacific Time

IGN: Miniboxer

Hobbies: Building models, occasionally launching them into the lower stratosphere when they are model rockets.

Tell us a bit about yourself: fart

Mods you are proficient in: all the things. Seriously, not joking here. I am proficient in every single mod in tekkit, I understand practically everything that there is, and I get how to use redpower gates effectively, it kind of happens when you have been with technic since 1.7.

Past histories on servers: I don't know what to put here, far too many servers I have been on. A couple notable ones is that I was pretty trusted by volgarenthor when Terra Novos was still good. I also was doing some server reviews a while ago, and I one time built a huge piston and redstone door in vanilla, complete with secret placement of levers for my faction on this one server a long time ago. I haven't ever been a super trusted position on any server, just because most of the time I am not on one long enough, or the owner is smart enough to only give admin or moderator to those they know irl.

What company do you want to join: probably anperture

What do you like about this server: It is the legendary server of the forums, what not to like? The sarcastic nature of the OP makes it seem pretty good

Why do you want to join this server: read above statement. I am also extremely tired of the crap servers in the tekkit lite server board. The only open servers are either designed for five year olds, or laggy. The whitelisted servers are not whitelist quality, so this is the only option, pretty much. I also want a server with a community that is actually good and not just a bunch of people going, "OMG, IZ SER STPID THAT EE2 WS REMVED."

Why should we let you join this server: I will remove you from my list of "People who will be killed because they have never pleased me." I also can make a mean cup of joe. Not to mention all of your chests will be organized without a sorting system (OCD.) I also can build things, I guess. Not nearly as interesting.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably leaving a reactor on by accident for almost a week IRL without it exploding. That was the best design I ever made myself. I also one time made a full auto sorting system using buildcraft, and then later discovered tubes and made an even more awesome one. And then I got bored, and "accidentally" placed a block placer on my auto nuke maker, next to a redstone torch. I didn't expect the explosion to be so large.

Name: Lars Magnus

Country and Time Zone: Norway GMT+1

IGN: spaceboy1990

Hobbies: I don't really have any other hobbies than browsing the internet and playing video games. I play the piano every once in a while. I also do a lot of Rpg maker.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Lars Magnus, I'm 22 years old. I'm a creative person who likes to build and create things. Thats why i love Minecraft. I'm a pretty chill guy, and I don't really get mad about anything. I try to stay cool to avoid fights. I don't really like talking, I only talk when i feel like i have too. I also like reading books and watching movies.

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower and Steve's Carts. I know alot about the other mods aswell and i know how to use them. All except computercraft because it is a little bit too complicated for me.

Past histories on servers: The first real Tekkit server I played on was called "Havoc". I played a couple of small servers before that to learn about tekkit though. I played on "Havoc" for about a month, but then the map reset, and all my hard work was lost. Therefore I moved to "Chillax Tekkit" and played there for about a month as well. While playing there, alot of minecraft updates came out. I got a little bit tired of playing 1.2.5 and decided to start playing Tekkit Lite. I played on a small server for about two days and now I'm here.

What company do you want to join: I would like to create my own company with my friend. If thats not possible, then i want to join "Quantum".

What do you like about this server: It seems like a friendly and mature server. It also has factions, PvP and there are few banned items.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it seems friendly and mature. It has PvP, Factions and Stealing is alowed. It also has few banned items. It is also Tekkit Lite, meaning there are more awesome mods. Also EE isn't as op in Tekkit Lite, which makes PvP way more fun!

Why should we let you join this server: I don't really talk much and i won't bother anyone. I'm not the kind of person who gets butthurt and ragequits whenever i die or whenever i get raided. I'm not an asshole either so i won't spawn kill anyone or kill any new players. I will not hack or break any of your other rules. Also i won't grief and I will keep swearing to a minimal.

What is your greates achievement in tekkit: I've built a 100% automated factory that looked pretty and did everything for me so I could just relax and build awesome looking things.

I hope this is better.

Accepted

5th

(never giveup)

Hobbies: I play tennis Tennis, i "forgot the word" karate, and in the summer i windsurf, if i am not doing any of those; i play Minecraft (i prefer tekkit lite).

Mods you are proficient in: I have spent alot in IC and BC. making automated systems and long-term investments

Past histories on servers: I had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped. I dont play on regulare tekkit servers, becauese EE (condencer) is enabled. That is pure cheeating.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible. I also like that all items are allowed, minning laser is Always blocked on regular servers :(.

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. With those 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help. I am Always in to help people. like to give presents or if ppl are stuck with something.

Accepted for determination/poor understanding of my paragraph-ial ramblings.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxpand.

I've improved mine, made it a little more clear. Would you like to recheck? Can't wait to play! ^^

Still need to improve, a lot.

Name: Alan Camdzic

Country and Time Zone: Netherlands, GMT+1

IGN: Singleraxis

Hobbies: Sporting(bodybuild/kickboxing), friends and co. internetz and more nerdy stuff I like! ;D

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a awesome guy to hang out with, waste most time on the internet, I play many games and use many forums. I'm a daring person and tries to seek my limits, as going to study as far as I can go with Mechatronics. Tekkit is a pakache of differend technical aspects and you can learn a lot of logic from it!

Mods you are proficient in: When beginning on a server I always start with expanding my IC² objects, such as all the basic machines to start collect and produce more materials. After IC² I always like to build a controll panel in my base, with the help of Red Power!

Past histories on servers: I've played on countless server, from vanilla to modpack based servers like Tekkit. I've been both mod and Admin once, but that time is already gone, as the owners quit hosting. I've tried some Tekkit Lite server too, but they didn't suit me really what I wanted. I've also hosted my own servers, not deticated, just a friends server.

What company do you want to join: I've been thinking about to start my own, I'll like to make the best company out there. Not a place with much pressure, but somewhere to play and enjoy everything from tekkit. While trying to improve our factions.

What do you like about this server: Competition, race to get the biggest company there is. You won't find a lot of server who allows this type of gameplay and I really like it!

Why do you want to join this server: Yes, I think I'm really gonna enjoy this server!

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a very nice player which seeks fun with others to collaborate and build the most amazing things.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Sorting machine... I'm always proud of finishing a sorting machine. The next mayor thing I would like to do is make an automatic system with ComputerCraft!

Re-done! :)

Name: Alan Camdzic

Country and Time Zone: Netherlands, GMT+1

IGN: Singleraxis

Hobbies: Sporting(bodybuild/kickboxing), friends and co. internetz and more nerdy stuff I like! ;D

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a awesome guy to hang out with, waste most time on the internet, I play many games and use many forums. I'm a daring person and tries to seek my limits, as going to study as far as I can go with Mechatronics. Tekkit is a pakache of differend technical aspects and you can learn a lot of logic from it!

Mods you are proficient in: When beginning on a server I always start with expanding my IC² objects, such as all the basic machines to start collect and produce more materials. After IC² I always like to build a controll panel in my base, with the help of Red Power!

Past histories on servers: I've played on countless server, from vanilla to modpack based servers like Tekkit. I've been both mod and Admin once, but that time is already gone, as the owners quit hosting. I've tried some Tekkit Lite server too, but they didn't suit me really what I wanted. I've also hosted my own servers, not deticated, just a friends server.

What company do you want to join: I've been thinking about to start my own, I'll like to make the best company out there. Not a place with much pressure, but somewhere to play and enjoy everything from tekkit. While trying to improve our factions.

What do you like about this server: Competition, race to get the biggest company there is. You won't find a lot of server who allows this type of gameplay and I really like it!

Why do you want to join this server: Yes, I think I'm really gonna enjoy this server!

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a very nice player which seeks fun with others to collaborate and build the most amazing things.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Sorting machine... I'm always proud of finishing a sorting machine. The next mayor thing I would like to do is make an automatic system with ComputerCraft!

Re-done! :)

Alright, Accepted.

Guest Ysharma

Markarthian and DT are removed from secret quantum area of the forums.

We should have a three strikes rule on expansion. Also are we adding mods to the server with the Custom Zip feature? PLEASE SAY YES ANDREW IM MAKING A GIANT LIST OK

PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN QUANTUM:

Ysharma

Greenwolf

Cannonfodder

Ranked Members:

Admiral of QMI&AB: Reba93

Ambassador to the overworld: Nick

Members in no particular rank (lieutenants and other ranks shall be chosen soon):

Moogiez

aritchey

xchampx13

Drewthat

Lear85

QNCNXW8R

Members with access to our secret area of the forums(besides me and cannon fodder)

Aritchey

Drewthat

GreenWolf13

Lear85

xchampx13

Moogiez

reba93

QNCNXW8R

QUANTUM Anperture Branch

Leaders: Andrew

Official members:

AS OF NOW NONE. POST IN THE QUANTUM APPLICATION SECTION

No. Sharma, I am already maintaining the pack for the separate server. One server will be Tekkit lite 0.5.1, until RC gets added back, and the other will be crap-ton-of-mods-server.

Speaking of which, it'd be nice if more than just me, mooseman, and the_new_pro downloaded that.

The download link is broken.