[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Jordan Bertone

Country and Time Zone: USA and EST

IGN: digidude13

Hobbies: Gaming, Drumline, and Women.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Florida, I'm in highschool and I participate in our high schools drumline and enjoy casual gaming when not rehearsing or doing schoolwork. I'm in a lot of advanced placement courses so I'm very occupied with my schoolwork which is why I enjoy gaming as a passtime to keep sane under such pressure. As far as the drumline I'm on we recently earned the title of 3rd best drumline in the state of florida in our class so I'm really happy about that, other than those thats about it for me :)

Mods you are proficient in: I'm absolutely crazy in IC2 I know it in and out, I can technologically advance rather fast in it I know exactly what I'm doing and how I like to do it. I've recently delved into redpower in order to increase the proficiency of my factories and I'm already almost a master on it. Buildcraft I've been a day one wizard with there isn't a thing I can't do with it. I'm familiar enough with the basics of thaum to do all things necessary with it. I have a basic knowledge of all other mods as well, there isn't a mod I havn't scathed yet.

Past histories on servers: Never been banned, I've moderated on a few so I'm familiar with proper conduct. I have a clean record thus far and hope to continue it onto your fine server. ;)

What company do you want to join: More than likely Anperture Science due to my love of portal. It also seems to be the most organized and have the most interest in it. It also seems like I shall get along quite well with the current members so I'm looking forward to it.

What do you like about this server: The fact that (Almost) Anything goes. It forces you to be smart and protect your valuables at the risk of losing it all which is what I think minecraft multiplayer should be all about.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it provides an experience like I said above it's one of the best looking servers out there and to top it all you're using the best form of tekit out right now.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I'm a funny guy who can contribute alot to the company of which I will join and can overall continue to make the experience on your server a great one. :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably when on a previous faction server being the number 1 ranked faction within 1 week of playtime when there were factions who had been in existence for months on the server.

Name: Jordan Bertone

Country and Time Zone: USA and EST

IGN: digidude13

Hobbies: Gaming, Drumline, and Women.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Florida, I'm in highschool and I participate in our high schools drumline and enjoy casual gaming when not rehearsing or doing schoolwork.

Mods you are proficient in: I'm absolutely crazy in IC2 I know it in and out, I've recently delved into redpower in order to increase the proficiency of my factories and I'm already almost a master on it. I'm familiar enough with the basics of thaum to do all things necessary with it. I have a basic knowledge of all other mods as well, there isnt a mod I havn't scathed yet.

Past histories on servers: Never been banned, I've moderated on a few so I'm familiar with proper conduct. I have a clean record ;)

What company do you want to join: More than likely Anperture Science due to my love of portal.

What do you like about this server: The fact that (Almost) Anything goes. It forces you to be smart and protect your valuables at the risk of losing it all which is what I think minecraft multiplayer shoulb be all about.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it provides an experience like I said above it's one of the best looking servers out there and to top it all you're using the best form of tekit out right now.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I'm a funny guy who can contribute alot to the company of which I will join and can overall continue to make the experience on your server a great one. :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably when on a previous faction server being the number 1 ranked faction within 1 week of playtime when there were factions who had been in existence for months on the server.

Expand.

Also, I'm crashing on join, so I can't get on.

Name: Zachary Ketay

Country and Time Zone: United States. Eastern Time.

IGN: Zach15951

Hobbies: My hobbies other than Tekkit consist mostly of playing/writing music and playing paintball. I also love playing xbox live and most fps games.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Again, my name is Zach. Right now, I reside in Florida and am enrolled as a freshman in college. My major is Music Education and my main instrument is the French Horn. I also play all of the brass instruments, and most percussion instruments. I love all genres of music, but I'd have to say that Hardcore music, in all of it's various forms gets me the most pumped and really gets the adrenaline flowing.

Mods you are proficient in: I'd have to say that I'm pretty well rounded in the mods, but my personal favorites are buildcraft, because there is just SO much that you can do with it (I also just enjoy watching everything expand and grow around me), IC2, and Redpower! I'm working on learning Thaumcraft right now as well.

Past histories on servers: My past history on servers is so very disappointing. I work extremely hard on my home, machines, and valuables only for the server to permanently shut down. With that being said, I do have a solid and respectful history of servers. I love a server that works proficiently and effectively.

What company do you want to join: I would be happiest joining Anperture Science because it brings me memories of portal and all of it's glory. Gotta love it!

What do you like about this server: The thing that I like most about the server is the way that it's run. I can tell that the mods and admins are clearly on the ball all the time and that the server is great because of it. There is organization and it seems like a strong sense of unity. I also LOVE the fact that pranks can be played, stealing is allowed, and the way that you guys have your PvP set up. I find it to be extremely appealing overall and think that everything is a great idea!

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it seems like it would be a perfect fit for me and the way that I enjoy playing tekkit. The rules are perfect, the people seem great, and I feel that given the chance to join the server, I'll really flourish and thrive as a player! This server was GOLD to me as soon as I saw it and I'd kill to be a part of it!

Why should we let you join this server: In the most humble way possible, I think you should let me join because I know that given the chance to play, I could do great things! I've always proven to be extremely helpful when playing, and can be of great help to anyone that needs it. I just need the chance to prove myself.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My greatest achievement would probably have to be the time that I built a fully functioning castle that ran off of solar energy and had a working nuclear reactor generating nuclear power as well.

If I missed anything that you'd like to see, just let me know! =)

Name: Zachary Ketay

Country and Time Zone: United States. Eastern Time.

IGN: Zach15951

Hobbies: My hobbies other than Tekkit consist mostly of playing/writing music and playing paintball. I also love playing xbox live and most fps games.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Again, my name is Zach. Right now, I reside in Florida and am enrolled as a freshman in college. My major is Music Education and my main instrument is the French Horn. I also play all of the brass instruments, and most percussion instruments. I love all genres of music, but I'd have to say that Hardcore music, in all of it's various forms gets me the most pumped and really gets the adrenaline flowing.

Mods you are proficient in: I'd have to say that I'm pretty well rounded in the mods, but my personal favorites are buildcraft, because there is just SO much that you can do with it (I also just enjoy watching everything expand and grow around me), IC2, and Redpower! I'm working on learning Thaumcraft right now as well.

Past histories on servers: My past history on servers is so very disappointing. I work extremely hard on my home, machines, and valuables only for the server to permanently shut down. With that being said, I do have a solid and respectful history of servers. I love a server that works proficiently and effectively.

What company do you want to join: I would be happiest joining Anperture Science because it brings me memories of portal and all of it's glory. Gotta love it!

What do you like about this server: The thing that I like most about the server is the way that it's run. I can tell that the mods and admins are clearly on the ball all the time and that the server is great because of it. There is organization and it seems like a strong sense of unity. I also LOVE the fact that pranks can be played, stealing is allowed, and the way that you guys have your PvP set up. I find it to be extremely appealing overall and think that everything is a great idea!

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because it seems like it would be a perfect fit for me and the way that I enjoy playing tekkit. The rules are perfect, the people seem great, and I feel that given the chance to join the server, I'll really flourish and thrive as a player! This server was GOLD to me as soon as I saw it and I'd kill to be a part of it!

Why should we let you join this server: In the most humble way possible, I think you should let me join because I know that given the chance to play, I could do great things! I've always proven to be extremely helpful when playing, and can be of great help to anyone that needs it. I just need the chance to prove myself.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My greatest achievement would probably have to be the time that I built a fully functioning castle that ran off of solar energy and had a working nuclear reactor generating nuclear power as well.

If I missed anything that you'd like to see, just let me know! =)

If I accept you, please don't kill me :P. I'll whitelist you in 20 minutes. So, joining the Anperture branch of quantum.

Name: Tommy

Country and Time Zone: USA - EST

IGN: Mafialildude

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends/my girlfriend, snowboarding, hiking, most kinds of video games.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Junior in college, majoring in Computer Engineering and have an ongoing Internship as a programmer with a government agency. I am a pretty chill guy, and try to be as helpful and respectful as possible to everyone. I am mindful of the effort that goes into MC builds/gathering resources, so I will likely never grief or raid.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2, Redpower, BuildCraft, EE and I'd like to look into ComputerCraft some more, try my hand in some lua code.

Past histories on servers: I have logged 100+ hours on another Tekkit server, but other than that, no real history. No bans, etc.

What company do you want to join: Anperture Science, largely due to the name itself (who doesn't love Portal). I'm sure I will be able to contribute.

What do you like about this server: The admin(s)/users seem very involved, which is quite refreshing from my experience with other servers. As well as being involved, the admin(s)/users seem to be a mature bunch. I briefly skimmed through this thread and noticed grammar enforcement, and calm reactions to griefs - both very good traits, especially the preference for proper grammar.

Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a change of game style (coming from a protection-heavy, no PVP style) and people to dive into Tekkit Lite with. I am also interested in the companies aspect of the server. I have yet to play on a server with true companies, but it seems like a sweet idea and a nice change of pace. I'm all about that team-play.

Why should we let you join this server: I am respectful, mature (where it counts) and a competent Minecraft/Tekkit player, with plenty to contribute, be it creative builds or technical savvy. No nooby questions or ugly builds will be coming from me. If you are looking for log time, I have been spending most of my free time on Tekkit, so I will definitely be active, both in-game and on the forums.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Built a solar factory which helped me produce my first HV panel.

Hope the length is satisfactory, let me know otherwise. (fingers crossed)

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends/my girlfriend, snowboarding, hiking, most kinds of video games.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Junior in college, majoring in Computer Engineering and have an ongoing Internship as a programmer with a government agency. I am a pretty chill guy, and try to be as helpful and respectful as possible to everyone. I am mindful of the effort that goes into MC builds/gathering resources, so I will likely never grief or raid.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2, Redpower, BuildCraft, EE and I'd like to look into ComputerCraft some more, try my hand in some lua code.

Past histories on servers: I have logged 100+ hours on another Tekkit server, but other than that, no real history. No bans, etc.

What company do you want to join: Anperture Science, largely due to the name itself. I'm sure I will be able to contribute.

What do you like about this server: The admin(s)/users seem very involved, which is quite refreshing from my experience with other servers.

Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a change of game style (coming from a protection-heavy, no PVP style) and people to dive into Tekkit Lite with.

Why should we let you join this server: I am respectful, mature (where it counts) and a competent Minecraft/Tekkit player, with plenty to contribute, be it creative builds or technical savvy.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Built a solar factory which helped me produce my first HV panel.

Hope the length is satisfactory, let me know otherwise.

Little more, please.

What company do you want to join: Anperture Science, largely due to the name itself (who doesn't love Portal). I'm sure I will be able to contribute.

What do you like about this server: The admin(s)/users seem very involved, which is quite refreshing from my experience with other servers. As well as being involved, the admin(s)/users seem to be a mature bunch. I briefly skimmed through this thread and noticed grammar enforcement, and calm reactions to griefs - both very good traits, especially the preference for proper grammar.

Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a change of game style (coming from a protection-heavy, no PVP style) and people to dive into Tekkit Lite with. I am also interested in the companies aspect of the server. I have yet to play on a server with true companies, but it seems like a sweet idea and a nice change of pace. I'm all about that team-play.

Why should we let you join this server: I am respectful, mature (where it counts) and a competent Minecraft/Tekkit player, with plenty to contribute, be it creative builds or technical savvy. No nooby questions or ugly builds will be coming from me. If you are looking for log time, I have been spending most of my free time on Tekkit, so I will definitely be active, both in-game and on the forums.

Hope the length is satisfactory, let me know otherwise. (fingers crossed)

Accepted. Thank you. You have just made a 12 year old's night, calling him mature.

Name: Grant

Country and Time Zone: USA, Pacific Time

IGN: Miniboxer

Hobbies: Building models, occasionally launching them into the lower stratosphere when they are model rockets.

Tell us a bit about yourself: fart

Mods you are proficient in: all the things. Seriously.

Past histories on servers: I don't know what to put here, far too many servers I have been on.

What company do you want to join: probably anperture

What do you like about this server: It is the legendary server of the forums, what not to like?

Why do you want to join this server: read above statement

Why should we let you join this server: I will remove you from my list of "People who will be killed because they have never please me"

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably leaving a reactor on by accident for almost a week IRL without it exploding. That was the best design I ever made myself.