[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Was that it? Ok ill keep a spare diamond pick on me. BTW some new guy found anperture, he said you had a chestful of diamonds, just curious how a non EE company got those. and BTW while I was checking out your new facilities (nice reactor) a creeper took out a chest, but i transferred the items to another one, and patched the wall with dirt, but i didnt see diamonds, think someone stole them

Was that it? Ok ill keep a spare diamond pick on me. BTW some new guy found anperture, he said you had a chestful of diamonds, just curious how a non EE company got those. and BTW while I was checking out your new facilities (nice reactor) a creeper took out a chest, but i transferred the items to another one, and patched the wall with dirt, but i didnt see diamonds, think someone stole them

Nanoblieb went a *little* crazy. And can you explain why half my chests are gone?

Guest Ysharma

Nanoblieb went a *little* crazy. And can you explain why half my chests are gone?

define how, and I told you a creeper took it out, I put all the items into the large chest though

Guest Ysharma

SOMEONE TOOK MORE OF MY UU MATTER. Thought i would trust people to not take anymore but i guess not

BTW

Andrew I passed over anperture when visiting one of my secret uu matter facilities to check for theft. Lets just say I passed over whats left of anperture, by the looks it burned down, although there is an ominous nether portal in the remains

EDIT: It was no accident, someone stole the reactor i gave you

SOMEONE TOOK MORE OF MY UU MATTER. Thought i would trust people to not take anymore but i guess not

BTW

Andrew I passed over anperture when visiting one of my secret uu matter facilities to check for theft. Lets just say I passed over whats left of anperture, by the looks it burned down, although there is an ominous nether portal in the remains

EDIT: It was no accident, someone stole the reactor i gave you

Ehn. My server pack is almost complete, so we'll have dual servers going, with different maps. Also, on that note, I'm willing to merge into quantum. (Totally looking forward to being a nomadic Mage)

Guest Ysharma

Will we link the servers with transporter? And im also willing to merge, however who is nanoblieb, and which company is he and why is he handing diamond blocks around

Andrew, will the other server be 1.4.6? As I changed that armor mod of mine around a bit, it's more balanced and only protects against mobs (you said that would be more interesting ;)). I didn't have time to properly test it, so maybe it's still a bit OP. (Also because I forgot how to import tekkit's items into eclipse... so I can't compare >.<)(EDIT: I didn't make any textures as of yet, that will come)

Also Ysharma, you seem to be the only one with permission to show me around Quantum, what time zone are you in? As we only once were on at the same time >.<

Andrew, will the other server be 1.4.6? As I changed that armor mod of mine around a bit, it's more balanced and only protects against mobs (you said that would be more interesting ;)). I didn't have time to properly test it, so maybe it's still a bit OP. (Also because I forgot how to import tekkit's items into eclipse... so I can't compare >.<)(EDIT: I didn't make any textures as of yet, that will come)

Also Ysharma, you seem to be the only one with permission to show me around Quantum, what time zone are you in? As we only once were on at the same time >.<

Yea, it will.

Guest Ysharma

What do you mean? Any quantum member can show you around since you are officially a quantum member. I suggest asking nick, reba, aritchey, drewthat, these members are online the most