[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Yeah, if you want EE, head over to quantum, they're fine with it. As for me, I frown upon EE as well for it's overpoweredness. Basically, I'm fine with EE contraptions, but nothing the abuses the game (e.g. Blaze rod Macerators, extreme power flowers, etc...)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most i make is a destruction catalyst (sometimes) and a condenser

Catalyst is fine, condenser is not.

I propose with the new thread here, and the amount of users coming in, that we have a restart. Just a proposal, I wouldn't really care one way or another, so what do you guys think?

No. Just no.

Guest Ysharma

That was me, i was looking for a stronghold that my math said was there (hint its 50 blocks away)

But i totally trashed Ashton's house after he was banned

Guest Ysharma

What about our old base which Ashton blew up for some retarded reason (after he stole tons of supplies and omega kleins and rm armor) btw Andrew could you give quantum all of his inventories content? He stole everything from nedco and quantum, and we are having trouble starting anew?

What about our old base which Ashton blew up for some retarded reason (after he stole tons of supplies and omega kleins and rm armor) btw Andrew could you give quantum all of his inventories content? He stole everything from nedco and quantum, and we are having trouble starting anew?

Tell me EXACTLY what was in his inventory.

Guest Ysharma

red matter armor, a diamond pickaxe, tons of rubber, refined iron, red matter, klein star omegas, electronic circuits, rubber cables, coal dust, generators, iron furnaces, glass, power flower parts. Thats all i remember, theres also more from nedco, and stuff he might have in alchemical bags

red matter armor, a diamond pickaxe, tons of rubber, refined iron, red matter, klein star omegas, electronic circuits, rubber cables, coal dust, generators, iron furnaces, glass, power flower parts. Thats all i remember, theres also more from nedco, and stuff he might have in alchemical bags

Well, I can't go off of that.. sorry.

Guest Ysharma

Aww man...

I wish he waited on blowing up our base, I was so close to finishing my electrocution trap

Yeah, if you want EE, head over to quantum, they're fine with it. As for me, I frown upon EE as well for it's overpoweredness. Basically, I'm fine with EE contraptions, but nothing the abuses the game (e.g. Blaze rod Macerators, extreme power flowers, etc...)

We only allow power flowers for most bases any other bases need a permit from me to set up other machines

Alright, I think I'll just clarify what happened between Ysharma, AshtonFearBolt, and I.

So, he originally came to the server from my livestream, wanting to join my company. I let him stay for a little bit, and he proved useful and respectful of my position as founder, so he was hired. After a while, Ysharma was on at the same time we were, and he decided to show us his base. I was busy at the time, so Ashton went. Then, Ysharma gave Ashton some red matter in exchange for eventually making an HV solar array. he used the red matter (with my help) to start making four klein star Omegas for gem armor. He had at least twenty or so red matter, and that wasn't even close to enough, so he said he would be right back.

At this point, I thought he might be stealing from Ysharma, so I told him my fears. As it turns out, Ysharma says that a few stacks of red matter are missing from his chests, and follows Ashton back to Nedco. Sure enough, he gives me two stacks of red matter and whispers to me to keep them. As the founder of Nedco, I had to give them back to Ysharma and give Ashton a stern warning. I assured Ysharma that if it ever happened again, he would be fired.

And of course, a bit later, I caught him turning a stack of red matter into klein star omegas, and so I promptly fired him from Nedco. He left, but not without setting off a single explosion in the cobblegen room he had made, which I'm not angry about. He most likely had enough materials to make full gem armor, but I didn't want to pursue him to get them back.

He left without me asking twice, but him excuse for his actions was that we were getting materials extremely slowly, and that he wanted the expensive items.

After this, he went to wherever and I traveled to Quantum to help Ysharma out for compensation of the actions of my employee, and when Ashton logged off, Ysharma went looking for something, and discovered Ashton's base, where he took Ashton's energy collectors and a condenser.

After a while I had to go for the weekend, and by the next weekend, Quantum was blown up, and there were several huge craters and lava at 0,500. Also, as I got back to my base, my cc password door was bugged and stayed open, (A flaw I was aware of, but didn't know how to reproduce) and a lot of my materials were gone. However, the majority of my wealth was in an alchemical bag, as a preparation for what could have gone horribly wrong the week before.

In conclusion, this event was a bad one, but did have its advantages. The craters at 0,500 can now be turned into a lesson, I've made a better cobblegen, and fixed the flaw in my door system. On top of that, I've pretty much recovered from the event in general, and am ready to move on, as a company.

Guest Ysharma

STUFF

ll fill you all in on what happened in between,

After I got some stolen red matter back (I had Nedco at nano saber point, and they where in leather armor) I started to stay on guard, and to store as much materials as possible in a secure location. Ashton came to my base (in full red matter armor) and he asked me "what the Fu** did you do?" Referring to me replacing his power collectors with glowstone blocks and relays with basalt cobble I immediately started wacking him towards my electrocution machine, he was almost killed because he retreated. I logged on later in the day and he suddenly logged off, Sure enough he had stole chests, dark matter pedestals and more red matter. On top of that he had planted tnt in my base. I destroyed the tnt and logged off for lunch. I logged in once more and my base was missing. I then had andrew banned him and gave the server a show of quantum's power (0,500) safe to say no one will mess with us again.

TO NED:

He seems to have transmuted a lot of your resources, but i still have some, specifically the computers and disk drives. There may be some other stuff too that i can give you. Ill need to check my alchemy bags.

Ill fill you all in on what happened in between, Ashton came to my base (in full red matter armor) and he asked me "what the Fu** did you do?" Referring to me replacing his power collectors with glowstone blocks and relays with basalt cobble I immediately started wacking him towards my electrocution machine, he was almost killed because he retreated. I logged on later in the day and he suddenly logged off, Sure enough he had stole chests, dark matter pedestals and more red matter. On top of that he had planted tnt in my base. I destroyed the tnt and logged off for lunch. I logged in once more and my base was missing. I then had andrew banned him and gave the server a show of quantum's power (0,500) safe to say no one will mess with us again.

TO NED:

He seems to have transmuted a lot of your resources, but i still have some, specifically the computers and disk drives. There may be some other stuff too that i can give you. Ill need to check my alchemy bags.

And, I had a word with quantum about the 0,500.

Name:Marcus

Country and Time ZoneUSA, Central Time Zone

IGN:Somark28

Hobbies:Reading, playing minecraft, collecting coins

Tell us a bit about yourself:I am a friendly guy, also funny. I am usually generous to players. I do not like to chat too much, I would just like to make a small group and stick with them.

Mods you are proficient in:EE, IC2,RP,PC,

Past histories on servers:I am currently playing on 1 other server, but I feel like I want to play something else

What company do you want to join:Haven Inc.

What do you like about this server:The amount of not banned items, I like when you can be free. The companies. Minor pranks are funny

Why do you want to join this server:I like when you can be free about what you want to do. And being able to prank others is just fun. Also i was looking forward to reviewing it.

Why should we let you join this server: I have a right (lol just kidding) I think I would be a great addition, helping out others, and minding my own business also.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I have built enough HV solar arrays to cover 1 chunk (in survival)

Name: Josh.

Country and Time Zone GMT+0

IGN: Xpro

Hobbies: White Water Kayaking and Graphic Designing.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, i'm currently working in a shop called Blacks, i sell outdoor equipment. Recently finished doing a 2 year course in Outdoor leadership, and working with company's called JCA and PGL. while with them my job was a watersports instructor. I'm a pretty laid back easy to talk to type of guy.

Mods you are proficient in: Shamefully EE, but i trying to wean my self off that, and move to some more in depth mods.

Past histories on servers: To be 100% honest, its taken me a long time to find a server i can be dedicated too. so hopefully this will stop the search.

What company do you want to join: And like you, im a fan of the Yogscast series, so i would possibly role play a company, for example a double glazing windows company, something fun but not overused.

What do you like about this server: The fact its based on Yogscast gave it alot of interest for me. and that this application has abit of depth to it, so you dont get any riff raff joining.

Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a proper tekkit experience where i can talk to other people rather than just bumming around on single player.

Why should we let you join this server: Well this application should hopefully sway your mind, But if it hasnt worked so far, im a pretty "decent" graphic designer, and always willing to help out with any graphic work you need doing free of charge.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Creating a thriving faction which turned into a well established town, it looked sick as fuck.