[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Name: Josh.

Country and Time Zone GMT+0

IGN: Xpro

Hobbies: White Water Kayaking and Graphic Designing.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, i'm currently working in a shop called Blacks, i sell outdoor equipment. Recently finished doing a 2 year course in Outdoor leadership, and working with company's called JCA and PGL. while with them my job was a watersports instructor. I'm a pretty laid back easy to talk to type of guy.

Mods you are proficient in: Shamefully EE, but i trying to wean my self off that, and move to some more in depth mods.

Past histories on servers: To be 100% honest, its taken me a long time to find a server i can be dedicated too. so hopefully this will stop the search.

What company do you want to join: And like you, im a fan of the Yogscast series, so i would possibly role play a company, for example a double glazing windows company, something fun but not overused.

What do you like about this server: The fact its based on Yogscast gave it alot of interest for me. and that this application has abit of depth to it, so you dont get any riff raff joining.

Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a proper tekkit experience where i can talk to other people rather than just bumming around on single player.

Why should we let you join this server: Well this application should hopefully sway your mind, But if it hasnt worked so far, im a pretty "decent" graphic designer, and always willing to help out with any graphic work you need doing free of charge.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Creating a thriving faction which turned into a well established town, it looked sick as fuck.

Denied due to cross website posting.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

I only stole a jetpack so that one of my members could fly to our garrison and equip himself with proper equipment. Other than that I trampled 1-2 wheat, I also set free those slave pigs you had in that cage. other than that I just left a message in the CC Computer in your room and took note of your hq on the minimal. Cheers

PS didnt raid you cuz theres nothing to raid. Will keep an eye on progress though.

PSS Andrew those pics on the op arn't actual server pics right? Because you forgot to turn off your minimap. If you like I could email you some pics of Quantums military compound, consulate and missile arsenal

Well, it would of been nice to have been told "cross website posting" wasnt allowed, or does common sense cover that?

I will tell you that if Andrews in a good mood or if you ask nicely enough you might be able to re apply

Also make it longer

And under what company you want to join makes no sense at all

I only stole a jetpack so that one of my members could fly to our garrison and equip himself with proper equipment. Other than that I trampled 1-2 wheat, I also set free those slave pigs you had in that cage. other than that I just left a message in the CC Computer in your room and took note of your hq on the minimal. Cheers

PS didnt raid you cuz theres nothing to raid. Will keep an eye on progress though.

PSS Andrew those pics on the op arn't actual server pics right? Because you forgot to turn off your minimap. If you like I could email you some pics of Quantums military compound, consulate and missile arsenal

I will tell you that if Andrews in a good mood or if you ask nicely enough you might be able to re apply

Also make it longer

And under what company you want to join makes no sense at all

I'd like the jetpack back, and the pigs weren't slaves.. I bred them and killed their offspring.

Make it longer? I did read the rules on posting excessively and it did say, one paragraph per in depth question. But if you insist.

Name: Josh Drew

Country and Time Zone GMT+0 (That means im english)

IGN: Xpro - Inspired by an item off FlyFF

Hobbies: White Water Kayaking, I've spent 2 years learning how to teach others in the discipline of white water kayaking, i've paddled rivers in East sussex, Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Graphic Designing, I've spent around 4-5 years playing around with photoshop and had a part time job in a graphic designing company called Monkey Devil. There i picked up alot of skills and to this date i still use to give out free art work, website designs, youtube banners and forums signatures.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, i'm currently working in a shop called Blacks, i sell outdoor equipment. Recently finished doing a 2 year course in Outdoor leadership, and working with company's called JCA and PGL. while with them my job was a watersports instructor. I'm a pretty laid back easy to talk to type of guy. My humor can come across as abit aggressive, but thats just me. But apart from that i will give an honest opinion when i feel necessary which can come across abit snide, but its all in good intention.

Mods you are proficient in: Shamefully EE, but i trying to wean my self off that, and move to some more in depth mods like CC, IC2 ect...

Past histories on servers: To be 100% honest, its taken me a long time to find a server i can be dedicated too. so hopefully this will stop the search. As im looking for a good community, well established and trusted members of staff, and somewhere i can just chill out.

What company do you want to join: And like you, im a fan of the Yogscast series, so i would possibly role play a company, for example a double glazing windows company, something fun but not overused or too mainstreem, I like pushing tekkit to its weirdest boundaries and not being a sheep with it.

What do you like about this server: The fact its based on Yogscast gave it alot of interest for me. and that this application has abit of depth to it, so you dont get any riff raff joining.

Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a proper tekkit experience where i can talk to other people rather than just bumming around on single player.

Why should we let you join this server: Well this application should hopefully sway your mind, But if it hasn't worked so far, im a pretty "decent" graphic designer, and always willing to help out with any graphic work you need doing free of charge.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Creating a thriving faction which turned into a well established town, it looked sick as fuck.

Guest Ysharma

I'd like the jetpack back, and the pigs weren't slaves.. I bred them and killed their offspring.

Cannonfodder has your jetpack. I left a diamond in compensation though

Guest Ysharma

I have extended band practice, and have to study for finals, if any of my other employees see Andrews request do it please, I will reward you with a klein star Drei

Name Dean Millard

Country and Time Zone: England, GMT 0

IGN:Old_cheese

Hobbies:

my hobbies are hiking, kayaking, shooting and really anything to do with the outdoors (the only things you can do in England). I am currently doing my Duke of Edinburgh and hope to finish my kayaking qualification to then go on to be able to teach or help out next year

Tell us a bit about yourself:

am i friendly person who has just come back to tekkit but i still know my stuff. I am currently taking my gcse's (end school grades in England). I am addicted to my computer and all the games that I have on it. I am quite active on steam and have played lots of league of legends, team fortress 2, eve online (not so much any more) and have been addicted to tekkit and planetside for the last couple of months. I also do lots of work at my local scout group as a young leader for my duke of Edinburgh.

Mods you are proficient in: most of the mods but ee, ic2 and partially the mods that link parts of bc and ic2 together

Past histories on servers:in my previous tekkit servers

What company do you want to join: i would like to join anperture science

What do you like about this server:this server has nothing banned and has a company system

Why do you want to join this server:this server sounds really good and the fact that nothing is banned makes it even better

Why should we let you join this server: because im a good player and would hope to add to the community of the server to help make it better

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:my greatest achievement in tekkit would be that i made a automatic solar panel producer that got its resources from a farm that used its crops to turn into emc for other parts of the solar panel (it was on a sever that didn't have much of tekkit in general)

*Note* Quantum Industries is rechristened as Quantum

I represent Quantum, although I share equal power with greenwolf and cannon fodder. Our members are:

Ysharma

Greenwolf

Cannonfodder

Moogiez

aritchey

reba

Proteius

xchampx13

lear85

and lots of other people who i dont remember who should REALLY PM me if they want recognition

btw our forums are booming user-wise, I also made some major changes so could you check it out andrew?

abtw andrew im not whitelisted on the Redux modpack server

can someone please pm me cords to new base going to try to fix tekkit tonight

Name: Mikey

Country and Time Zone: 'merica and central time

IGN: KaosC57

Hobbies: Gaming, fixing computers and cars

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello i am KaosC57 i am 14 and i am a gamer extrordinare. i got started on my gamer life christmas of 04' when i got my playstation 2. and ever since i have been hooked on playing the latest and greatest games i can get my hands on. I started my minecraft carrer as soon as it hit full release. and my tekkit carrer started as soon as i found the Yogscast

Mods you are proficient in: IC2 and some of EE. RP2 is not my most proficent but i can work my way around it

Past histories on servers: I am a former admin for a FTB server called ChdarCraft and am currently working my way up the ladder in the Remypas server

What company do you want to join: im not shure but im leaning twards quantum

What do you like about this server: I like its small but not too small size

Why do you want to join this server: it seems like the perfect kind of PvP server for my likings

Why should we let you join this server: I am good at pvp when i can covertly get the job done fast and i build things that are hard to get in and get my goods so im trying to put my builds to the test here so that everyone can challenge their skills

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: hmm greatest? i would have to say getting my full Red matter armor with out a bonemeal/blaze powder machine (that took a god dang long time)

Guest Ysharma

Andrew could you do me a favor. On the OP could you post this:

"If you want to apply to Quantum, please go to technicbattlesredux.forumshome.com and click on the Quantum application section.

Thanks from Quantums leaders."

Name: Andrew Langer

Country and Time Zone: US Central Time

IGN: Drewthat

Hobbies: My personal hobbies are volunteering at the animal shelters. Going skijoring with my dog in the winter months and biking in the summer months. I love to go camping and do a lot of kayaking, canoeing and fishing. I like watching British comedies on PBS my favorites are My Hero and Last of the Summers Whine. I like to read murder mysteries and horror novels mainly from Dean Koonze and Stephen King.

About me: I am currently in college for Veterinary Sciences, not for Veterinarian but for Veterinary Technician. I live in Minnesota, USA, which is where I get my love for camping and snow. I love the cold weather and if I could I would move to Alaska or Canada, have not really decided at this point in time.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Buildcraft, Industrial Craft II, and Energy Exchange. I am a fast learner with the other mods and just have not really explored them.

Past histories on servers: I have only be on one other server and I believe that I got along with the other members on the server. I helped with the building of their factories. I lost the server ip address because my computer crashed and have been looking for it for awhile now. It may have been taken down so until I fine the administrator I am looking for another server.

What company do you want to join: I really don't know what company that I would want to join because I don't really know much about them. I may want to start my own company too.

What do you like about this server: I like the fact that this server has faction the previous server had them. I also like that this server has only 20 people, it is a lot smaller than most other server.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because the fact that it has a semi-anarchy and from the description you allow EE. You also banned nukes which I personally dislike nukes because of the destruction that they cause.

Why should we let you join this server: I am a nice guy and I am more than willing to help others with their builds and creating great machines.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Every nuclear reactor that I have created have never gone into catastrophic failure. My greatest build would have been a conservatory that I use to do a lot of cross-breeding from industrial craft II on the old server that I was on.

-My name is Ariq ( you can call me Eric if you want).

-I am 13 years old

-I live in Bangkok, Thailand (Time zone: UTC 7+)

-My In-game name is DT_Darkness

-My hobbies are Trolling my siblings,playing computer games, sometimes but i only in special events like new years and stuff i play with fireworks, i also do karate i am a brown belt ( 1 level lower then black), i also am in the school football team and track team, finally i ENJOY computer games.

-I play Starcraft 2, TeamFortress2, a cool thing about me is that my birthday is in 9-9-1999, my cousin is born on the 10-10-2000 so every time someones ask who is older i enjoy saying i am 1 day, 1 month and a year older then her. I finished pokemon fire red in 10 days and one of the most embarrassing things i have done is punch someone in the stomach and break my arm.

-Mods I proficient in is Railcraft, I am OK in, Redpower, some of the basics and EE, i know how to make a bag and that's about it.

-My past histories on servers are that I played on lots of servers, many were destroyed in some type of war and a lot were closed because of major greifing, when i mean major i mean my house had 5 nukes in it and blown up, same as spawn :(.

-What company do i want to join, i want to join a Nedco or something like Nedco because it seems that Ned the owner has a idea what he wants and doesn't tolerate people who set him back or any of his employees, and i enjoy working with people like that :D

-What do i like about this server, i like how its gonna be like company based how its not just "DEATH TO THE IDIOTS" it would be cool if it was like that but no thank you for me, also when i read that there will hardly be no plugins i wanted to join even more, because who wants to join a server that is filled with plugins.

-Why do i want to join this server, I want a server that is not filled with plugins and stuff i just want a server like the yogcast to play in also i want to join the server because i want to play on a server that has companies and stuff and not just everybody playing solo or 2 groups just killing each other.

-Why should i be let in to this server, because i think if i joined Nedco or make a company like Nedco you will be surprised how power full it will be and you should let me join because i am gonna try to make this THE BEST TIME FOR EVERYONE, note troll me and you will be trolled so hard that you will find a boar heading to your base with a nuke from all sides of your base explode and when its done i will rebuild your house up-side down so don`t troll me ok :D.

-What is my greatest achievement in tekkit, it was that i made a boar that is followed by a nuke that when reached the enemy front lines would explode ( don't ask Y i made a monster like that, let just say it was a war that could only be solved by a nuke :).

Guest Ysharma

Expand it, improve your grammer and use full sentences.

Andrew just letting you know, half of your base is underwater, including all of the ravine, lets just say theres a huge lake in the forest, it was being pumped in with a rp pump, i followed the grate, turned the pump off and stole the solar panels and blue alloy wire.