[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

What do you mean? Any quantum member can show you around since you are officially a quantum member. I suggest asking nick, reba, aritchey, drewthat, these members are online the most

I see, Drew said he didn't have permission but apparently he was mistaken :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Alright guys, the Release Canidate/Server for the modpack is now live! Different rules, the like. Our forums have more info. (Note to moderators: Seperate server for these mods, you don't need them for the tekkit server.)

We dont have moderators...

Guest Ysharma

With my recent purchase of anperture, quantum will enact quantum security measures upon anperture territories, all former anperture members will remain in anperture, however anperture is property of quantum. The head of the anperture branch will have access to the end, and quantum HQ

With my recent purchase of anperture, quantum will enact quantum security measures upon anperture territories, all former anperture members will remain in anperture, however anperture is property of quantum. The head of the anperture branch will have access to the end, and quantum HQ

Also, will you help me rebuild? That's my price.

OK, so spawn got griefed bad... There are 3 options on how to fix this: 1) andrew uses some worldedit magic 2) Use fillers to fill up the hole (is in progress thanks to Reba, Drew, Nano, Emil and me) 3) create an epic building at the bottom of the crater and move spawn there

What do you think?

OK, so spawn got griefed bad... There are 3 options on how to fix this: 1) andrew uses some worldedit magic 2) Use fillers to fill up the hole (is in progress thanks to Reba, Drew, Nano, Emil and me) 3) create an epic building at the bottom of the crater and move spawn there

What do you think?

BTW, I banned the culprit.

Name:Charles

Country and Time Zone USA central time zone

IGN:Buzzcut30002000

Hobbies: other than video games my job makes it hard to keep hobbies

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Mods you are proficient in: all but cc and rail

Past histories on servers: never been banned and the last server i played on was the last one u hosted

What company do you want to join:was kinda wanted to gonna be in my own but if that dont work i would like to be in apiture

What do you like about this server: same people i used to play with are still playing

Why do you want to join this server:i liked playing on the last one before u took time off

Why should we let you join this server: usally hunt down any i feel has stolen things from me

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit building my underground lair in single player

Name:Charles

Country and Time Zone USA central time zone

IGN:Buzzcut30002000

Hobbies: other than video games my job makes it hard to keep hobbies

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Mods you are proficient in: all but cc and rail

Past histories on servers: never been banned and the last server i played on was the last one u hosted

What company do you want to join:was kinda wanted to gonna be in my own but if that dont work i would like to be in apiture

What do you like about this server: same people i used to play with are still playing

Why do you want to join this server:i liked playing on the last one before u took time off

Why should we let you join this server: usally hunt down any i feel has stolen things from me

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit building my underground lair in single player

You're still whitelisted, dunno why you're applying again.

i for got the ip :-( and i had to do a hard drive wipe on my computer

edit: the spawn could use a reset soon any new people are stuck in a never ending falling death loop "i know im stuck in it at the moment

edit2:or if anyone want to dump water to at least break the fall to non lethal damage

Name: my name is stefan

Country and Time Zone i living in the west of canada in pst time zone

IGN: my ingame name is sazaric

Hobbies: my hobbies mostly gaming but i sometimes draw up desighns when im bored

Tell us a bit about yourself: there realy isnt that much to talk about. im a great builder, give me something to build and ill do it.

Mods you are proficient in: every thing, but i work mostly around bc and ic

Past histories on servers: i have played servers and became friendly with all the regulars. i even built for a server for no profit

What company do you want to join: i guess i would like to join Haven Inc. just because it seems the most intresting to me

What do you like about this server: i like that there is a bit of rivalry between different companies

Why do you want to join this server: i need a good server to play on which in the recent time i was having a good amount of hard work searching for

Why should we let you join this server: i would be a good adition to the server, friendly, helpful, and very dedicated.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: probobly my 100*100*20 sized factory that does basicaly everything for me

Name: my name is stefan

Country and Time Zone i living in the west of canada in pst time zone

IGN: my ingame name is sazaric

Hobbies: my hobbies mostly gaming but i sometimes draw up desighns when im bored

Tell us a bit about yourself: there realy isnt that much to talk about. im a great builder, give me something to build and ill do it.

Mods you are proficient in: every thing, but i work mostly around bc and ic

Past histories on servers: i have played servers and became friendly with all the regulars. i even built for a server for no profit

What company do you want to join: i guess i would like to join Haven Inc. just because it seems the most intresting to me

What do you like about this server: i like that there is a bit of rivalry between different companies

Why do you want to join this server: i need a good server to play on which in the recent time i was having a good amount of hard work searching for

Why should we let you join this server: i would be a good adition to the server, friendly, helpful, and very dedicated.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: probobly my 100*100*20 sized factory that does basicaly everything for me

Expand.. please.

Expand.. please.

N a m e : m y n a m e i s s t e f a n

A g e : i a m a 1 5 y e a r o l d m i d d l e c l a s s s t u d e n t

C o u n t r y a n d T i m e Z o n e i l i v i n g i n t h e w e s t o f c a n a d a i n p s t t i m e z o n e

I G N : m y i n g a m e n a m e i s s a z a r i c

H o b b i e s : m y h o b b i e s m o s t l y g a m i n g b u t i s o m et i m e s d r a w u p d e s i g h n s w h e n i m b o r e d

T e l l u s a b i t a b o u t y o u r s e l f : t h e r e r e a l y i s n t t h a t m u c h t o t a l k a b o u t . i m a g r e a t b u i l d e r , g i v e m e s o m e t h i n g t o b u i l d a n d i l l d o i t .

M o d s y o u a r e p r o f i c i e n t i n : e v e r y t h i n g , b u t i w o r k m o s t l y a r o u n d b c a n d i c

P a s t h i s t o r i e s o n s e r v e r s : i h a v e p l a y e d s e r v e r s a n d b e c a m e f r i e n d l y wi t h a l l t h e r e g u l a r s . i e v e n b u i l t f o r a s e r v e r f o r n o p r o f i t

W h a t c o m p a n y d o y o u w a n t t o j o i n : i g u e s s i w o u l d l i k e t o j o i n H a v e n I n c . j u s t b e c a u s e i t s e e m s th e m o s t i n t r e s t i n g t o m e

W h a t d o y o u l i k e a b o u t t h i s s e r v e r : i l i k e t h a t t h e r e i s a b i t o f r i v a l r y b e t w ee n d i f f e r en t c o m p a n ie s

W h y d o y o u w a n t t o j o i n t h i s s er v e r : i n e e d a g o o d s e r v e r t o p l a y o n w h i c h i n t h e r e c e nt t i m e i wa s h a v i n g a g o o d a m o u n t o f h a r d w o r k se a r c h i n g f o r

Wh y s h o u l d w e l e t y o u j o i n t h i s s e r v e r : i w o u l d b e a g o o d a d i t i o n t o t h e s e r v e r , f r i e n d l y , h e l p f u l , a n d v e r y d e d i c a t e d .

W h a t i s y o u r g r e a t e s t a c h i e v e m e n t i n t e k k i t : p r o b o b l y m y 1 0 0 * 1 0 0 * 2 0 s i z e d f a c t o r y t h a t d o e s b a s i c a b l y e v e r y t h i n g f o r m e

Done it for him. Are you going to let him on now?

C o u n t r y a n d T i m e Z o n e i l i v i n g i n t h e w e s t o f c a n a d a i n p s t t i m e z o n e

H o b b i e s : m y h o b b i e s m o s t l y g a m i n g b u t i s o m et i m e s d r a w u p d e s i g h n s w h e n i m b o r e d

T e l l u s a b i t a b o u t y o u r s e l f : t h e r e r e a l y i s n t t h a t m u c h t o t a l k a b o u t . i m a g r e a t b u i l d e r , g i v e m e s o m e t h i n g t o b u i l d a n d i l l d o i t .

M o d s y o u a r e p r o f i c i e n t i n : e v e r y t h i n g , b u t i w o r k m o s t l y a r o u n d b c a n d i c

P a s t h i s t o r i e s o n s e r v e r s : i h a v e p l a y e d s e r v e r s a n d b e c a m e f r i e n d l y wi t h a l l t h e r e g u l a r s . i e v e n b u i l t f o r a s e r v e r f o r n o p r o f i t

W h a t c o m p a n y d o y o u w a n t t o j o i n : i g u e s s i w o u l d l i k e t o j o i n H a v e n I n c . j u s t b e c a u s e i t s e e m s th e m o s t i n t r e s t i n g t o m e

W h a t d o y o u l i k e a b o u t t h i s s e r v e r : i l i k e t h a t t h e r e i s a b i t o f r i v a l r y b e t w ee n d i f f e r en t c o m p a n ie s

W h y d o y o u w a n t t o j o i n t h i s s er v e r : i n e e d a g o o d s e r v e r t o p l a y o n w h i c h i n t h e r e c e nt t i m e i wa s h a v i n g a g o o d a m o u n t o f h a r d w o r k se a r c h i n g f o r

Wh y s h o u l d w e l e t y o u j o i n t h i s s e r v e r : i w o u l d b e a g o o d a d i t i o n t o t h e s e r v e r , f r i e n d l y , h e l p f u l , a n d v e r y d e d i c a t e d .

W h a t i s y o u r g r e a t e s t a c h i e v e m e n t i n t e k k i t : p r o b o b l y m y 1 0 0 * 1 0 0 * 2 0 s i z e d f a c t o r y t h a t d o e s b a s i c a b l y e v e r y t h i n g f o r m e

That just hurts my eyes....

The mouse has too much time on his hands and i agree my eyes hurt just reading this