[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

yes its not my first but it is my 2rd langue but my teachers say i have a English/American ascent

Yes much better, I was going to have you fix a bit more of the grammer, but if english isn't your first language ill let it pass. BTW what is your first language?

Name Dean Millard

Country and Time Zone: England, GMT 0

IGN:Old_cheese

Hobbies:

my hobbies are hiking, kayaking, shooting and really anything to do with the outdoors (the only things you can do in England). I am currently doing my Duke of Edinburgh and hope to finish my kayaking qualification to then go on to be able to teach or help out next year

Tell us a bit about yourself:

am i friendly person who has just come back to tekkit but i still know my stuff. I am currently taking my gcse's (end school grades in England). I am addicted to my computer and all the games that I have on it. I am quite active on steam and have played lots of league of legends, team fortress 2, eve online (not so much any more) and have been addicted to tekkit and planetside for the last couple of months. I also do lots of work at my local scout group as a young leader for my duke of Edinburgh.

Mods you are proficient in: most of the mods but ee, ic2 and partially the mods that link parts of bc and ic2 together

Past histories on servers:in my previous tekkit servers

What company do you want to join: i would like to join anperture science

What do you like about this server:this server has nothing banned and has a company system

Why do you want to join this server:this server sounds really good and the fact that nothing is banned makes it even better

Why should we let you join this server: because im a good player and would hope to add to the community of the server to help make it better

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:my greatest achievement in tekkit would be that i made a automatic solar panel producer that got its resources from a farm that used its crops to turn into emc for other parts of the solar panel (it was on a sever that didn't have much of tekkit in general)

Yay, the Nightclub is finished:D We. Have. RUM!

In other news, someone-not naming any names here-built two LOVELY twenty block tall ice and water sculptures right outside the nightclub. This someone also froze the lake and filled the nightclub with snow. I have only one clue as to who did it: Whoever did it must have a decent EE setup...

Guest Ysharma

Apparently my minecraft character has balls...

I kinda got bored while waiting for you to do whatever you did.

And what nightclub?

PS Did it work? I can only code in C++, not lua or FORTH

Apparently my minecraft character has balls...

I kinda got bored while waiting for you to do whatever you did.

And what nightclub?

PS Did it work? I can only code in C++, not lua or FORTH

Ah, so it was you, eh?

Yes, it did work, if what you were trying to do was simply change the title of the Bulletin Board.

And also, the nighclub can be accessed from the spawn nether portal, follow the marble brick south and take the first right in the tunnel

Hey andrew whats your take on 3.1.3

No.

Name Dean Millard

Country and Time Zone: England, GMT 0

IGN:Old_cheese

Hobbies:

my hobbies are hiking, kayaking, shooting and really anything to do with the outdoors (the only things you can do in England). I am currently doing my Duke of Edinburgh and hope to finish my kayaking qualification to then go on to be able to teach or help out next year

Tell us a bit about yourself:

am i friendly person who has just come back to tekkit but i still know my stuff. I am currently taking my gcse's (end school grades in England). I am addicted to my computer and all the games that I have on it. I am quite active on steam and have played lots of league of legends, team fortress 2, eve online (not so much any more) and have been addicted to tekkit and planetside for the last couple of months. I also do lots of work at my local scout group as a young leader for my duke of Edinburgh.

Mods you are proficient in: most of the mods but ee, ic2 and partially the mods that link parts of bc and ic2 together

Past histories on servers:in my previous tekkit servers

What company do you want to join: i would like to join anperture science

What do you like about this server:this server has nothing banned and has a company system

Why do you want to join this server:this server sounds really good and the fact that nothing is banned makes it even better

Why should we let you join this server: because im a good player and would hope to add to the community of the server to help make it better

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit:my greatest achievement in tekkit would be that i made a automatic solar panel producer that got its resources from a farm that used its crops to turn into emc for other parts of the solar panel (it was on a sever that didn't have much of tekkit in general)

Accepted.

-My name is Ariq ( you can call me Eric if you want).

-I am 13 years old

-I live in Bangkok, Thailand (Time zone: UTC 7+)

-My In-game name is DT_Darkness

-My hobbies are Trolling my siblings,playing computer games, sometimes but i only in special events like new years and stuff i play with fireworks, i also do karate i am a brown belt ( 1 level lower then black), i also am in the school football team and track team, finally i ENJOY computer games.

-I play Starcraft 2, TeamFortress2, a cool thing about me is that my birthday is in 9-9-1999, my cousin is born on the 10-10-2000 so every time someones ask who is older i enjoy saying i am 1 day, 1 month and a year older then her. I finished pokemon fire red in 10 days and one of the most embarrassing things i have done is punch someone in the stomach and break my arm.

-Mods I proficient in is Railcraft, I am OK in, Redpower, some of the basics and EE, i know how to make a bag and that's about it.

-My past histories on servers are that I played on lots of servers, many were destroyed in some type of war and a lot were closed because of major greifing, when i mean major i mean my house had 5 nukes in it and blown up, same as spawn :(.

-What company do i want to join, i want to join a Nedco or something like Nedco because it seems that Ned the owner has a idea what he wants and doesn't tolerate people who set him back or any of his employees, and i enjoy working with people like that :D

-What do i like about this server, i like how its gonna be like company based how its not just "DEATH TO THE IDIOTS" it would be cool if it was like that but no thank you for me, also when i read that there will hardly be no plugins i wanted to join even more, because who wants to join a server that is filled with plugins.

-Why do i want to join this server, I want a server that is not filled with plugins and stuff i just want a server like the yogcast to play in also i want to join the server because i want to play on a server that has companies and stuff and not just everybody playing solo or 2 groups just killing each other.

-Why should i be let in to this server, because i think if i joined Nedco or make a company like Nedco you will be surprised how power full it will be and you should let me join because i am gonna try to make this THE BEST TIME FOR EVERYONE, note troll me and you will be trolled so hard that you will find a boar heading to your base with a nuke from all sides of your base explode and when its done i will rebuild your house up-side down so don`t troll me ok :D.

-What is my greatest achievement in tekkit, it was that i made a boar that is followed by a nuke that when reached the enemy front lines would explode ( don't ask Y i made a monster like that, let just say it was a war that could only be solved by a nuke :).

Accepted.

Name: Mikey

Country and Time Zone: 'merica and central time

IGN: KaosC57

Hobbies: Gaming, fixing computers and cars

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello i am KaosC57 i am 14 and i am a gamer extrordinare. i got started on my gamer life christmas of 04' when i got my playstation 2. and ever since i have been hooked on playing the latest and greatest games i can get my hands on. I started my minecraft carrer as soon as it hit full release. and my tekkit carrer started as soon as i found the Yogscast

Mods you are proficient in: IC2 and some of EE. RP2 is not my most proficent but i can work my way around it

Past histories on servers: I am a former admin for a FTB server called ChdarCraft and am currently working my way up the ladder in the Remypas server

What company do you want to join: im not shure but im leaning twards quantum

What do you like about this server: I like its small but not too small size

Why do you want to join this server: it seems like the perfect kind of PvP server for my likings

Why should we let you join this server: I am good at pvp when i can covertly get the job done fast and i build things that are hard to get in and get my goods so im trying to put my builds to the test here so that everyone can challenge their skills

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: hmm greatest? i would have to say getting my full Red matter armor with out a bonemeal/blaze powder machine (that took a god dang long time)

Accepted.

Name: Andrew Langer

Country and Time Zone: US Central Time

IGN: Drewthat

Hobbies: My personal hobbies are volunteering at the animal shelters. Going skijoring with my dog in the winter months and biking in the summer months. I love to go camping and do a lot of kayaking, canoeing and fishing. I like watching British comedies on PBS my favorites are My Hero and Last of the Summers Whine. I like to read murder mysteries and horror novels mainly from Dean Koonze and Stephen King.

About me: I am currently in college for Veterinary Sciences, not for Veterinarian but for Veterinary Technician. I live in Minnesota, USA, which is where I get my love for camping and snow. I love the cold weather and if I could I would move to Alaska or Canada, have not really decided at this point in time.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Buildcraft, Industrial Craft II, and Energy Exchange. I am a fast learner with the other mods and just have not really explored them.

Past histories on servers: I have only be on one other server and I believe that I got along with the other members on the server. I helped with the building of their factories. I lost the server ip address because my computer crashed and have been looking for it for awhile now. It may have been taken down so until I fine the administrator I am looking for another server.

What company do you want to join: I really don't know what company that I would want to join because I don't really know much about them. I may want to start my own company too.

What do you like about this server: I like the fact that this server has faction the previous server had them. I also like that this server has only 20 people, it is a lot smaller than most other server.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join this server because the fact that it has a semi-anarchy and from the description you allow EE. You also banned nukes which I personally dislike nukes because of the destruction that they cause.

Why should we let you join this server: I am a nice guy and I am more than willing to help others with their builds and creating great machines.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Every nuclear reactor that I have created have never gone into catastrophic failure. My greatest build would have been a conservatory that I use to do a lot of cross-breeding from industrial craft II on the old server that I was on.

Accepted.

Note for M-Tech, or whoever dunked my base. Nice one.. Just beware the wrath of the admin.

Guest Ysharma

Ah, well. I guess this is as good as an excuse I can get to finally try Terafirmacraft

I was literally one lever click from testing the machine, and i broke an end chest seconds before the crash, If the crash destroyed the end chest can i be reimbursed?