[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

The mouse has too much time on his hands and i agree my eyes hurt just reading this

Hey moogle, instead of harassing people's ocular devices you should be destroying tiny companies

Name:Jolly Watson

Country and Time Zone: USA EST

IGN:JollyWatson

Hobbies: Minecraft, Sports, videogames, Hiking, I love to go larping with my cool friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a nice person who likes to play tekkit and make friends, also I like ruthlessly murdering people.

Mods you are proficient in: Equivelent exchange buildcraft and industrialcraft

Past histories on servers: Been an Admin on a couple of small servers.

What company do you want to join: Ifi could make one or be a freelancer with some friends it wouldbe cool, but otherwise ill go on any faction that need more people

What do you like about this server:It pvp and looks fun

Why do you want to join this server: To have fun and contribute

Why should we let you join this server: I am helpful

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Becoming the biggest producer of music discs on a medium sized server

Name: Matt

Country and Time Zone: U.S.A EST

IGN: War_Cookie

Hobbies: Minecraft, Gaming, Camping, and Burning things

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a pretty friendly person and i get along with most people( Except for D-Bags, Griefers, and Cheaters of course). I'm an honors student in highschool, a Boyscout and i have a dog.

Mods you are proficient in: I feel i'm pretty skilled using ComputerCraft(hoping its not banned) and pretty average with others.

Past histories on servers: I've play tons of different servers so i'm not sure what you are looking for here. I (for a short time) ran my own server with like 6 or 7 friends where we built some pretty awesome structures. I've also played on several smaller tekkit servers, and dozens of vanilla ones also.

What company do you want to join: I'll not sure, probably the same company as JollyWatson^

What do you like about this server: I've never tried a PVP/Anarchy tekkit server and it sounds really interesting.

Why do you want to join this server: Lots of slots and ^

Why should we let you join this server: I think i would make a great addition to this server and really benefit the community. Also, new members are always better, so i really hope you accept me.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I created wireless chatrooms with ComputerCraft rednet (MUCH harder than it sounds)

Hope i'm accepted, this server looks like it could be a lot of fun an i want to make some friends.

Guest Ysharma

Expand, and someone blew up aperture. Just reminding that person that you directly attacked quantum industries, and upon locating your base we will remove it from the map.

Name:Jolly Watson

Country and Time Zone: USA EST

IGN:JollyWatson

Hobbies: Minecraft, Sports, videogames, Hiking, I love to go larping with my cool friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a nice person who likes to play tekkit and make friends, also I like ruthlessly murdering people.

Mods you are proficient in: Equivelent exchange buildcraft and industrialcraft

Past histories on servers:I have Been an Admin on a couple of small servers. Played som pvp servers. and a nuilder on one.

What company do you want to join: If I could make one or be a freelancer with some friends it wouldbe cool, but otherwise ill go on any faction that need more people

What do you like about this server:Its pvp and looks like a lot of fun. And I would like to try and start a faction or expand an existing one.

Why do you want to join this server: To have fun and contribute to the server communities, and perhaps effect the faction wars or something,

Why should we let you join this server: I am ambitous if I have a goal and will contribute to the servers communities.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Becoming the biggest producer of music discs on a medium sized server

JollyWatson, Today at 3:50 AMEditReport

i THOUGHT yOU WANTED PEOPLE ON YOUR SERVER, WHY SHOULDN'T i JUST GO ON A SERVER WHERE THE APP IS JUST IGN, AGE AND A SENTENCE ON JOINING THE SERVER? sorry caps lock. there are lots of servers like this and if your not happy with me taking the time to actually fill out a longer than normal aplication and want more of my time than is necessary why won't I just go to the next server and get in in less than half an hour? Tell me why YOU are so special that I must spend an hour plus trying to get whitelisted.

EDIT: I originally submitted my app 3 hours ago making it 1 hour plus

Guest Ysharma

I am not allowed to decide yes or no, but I am allowed to point out a short application, such as that one. If you look at other applications you can see that they are longer content wise.

i THOUGHT yOU WANTED PEOPLE ON YOUR SERVER, WHY SHOULDN'T i JUST GO ON A SERVER WHERE THE APP IS JUST IGN, AGE AND A SENTENCE ON JOINING THE SERVER? sorry caps lock. there are lots of servers like this and if your not happy with me taking the time to actually fill out a longer than normal aplication and want more of my time than is necessary why won't I just go to the next server and get in in less than half an hour? Tell me why YOU are so special that I must spend an hour plus trying to get whitelisted.

We are so "special" because we have no protection or rollback plugins.That is why we whitelist very thoroughly, to prevent massive destruction which is why our applications are longer. And our server is special due to the semi-anarchy and tight knit community so we carefully select whitelists. This isnt the final word from server administration, but just my opinion, although I am sure andrew will agree with me

Just for that, I'm denying you. Sorry.

Oh, and I don't necesarrily want people. Just people who are dedicated and to spice things up once in a while.

Name: Matt

Country and Time Zone: U.S.A EST

IGN: War_Cookie

Hobbies: Minecraft, Gaming, Camping, and Burning things

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a pretty friendly person and i get along with most people( Except for D-Bags, Griefers, and Cheaters of course). I'm an honors student in highschool, a Boyscout and i have a dog.

Mods you are proficient in: I feel i'm pretty skilled using ComputerCraft(hoping its not banned) and pretty average with others.

Past histories on servers: I've play tons of different servers so i'm not sure what you are looking for here. I (for a short time) ran my own server with like 6 or 7 friends where we built some pretty awesome structures. I've also played on several smaller tekkit servers, and dozens of vanilla ones also.

What company do you want to join: I'll not sure, probably the same company as JollyWatson^

What do you like about this server: I've never tried a PVP/Anarchy tekkit server and it sounds really interesting.

Why do you want to join this server: Lots of slots and ^

Why should we let you join this server: I think i would make a great addition to this server and really benefit the community. Also, new members are always better, so i really hope you accept me.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I created wireless chatrooms with ComputerCraft rednet (MUCH harder than it sounds)

Hope i'm accepted, this server looks like it could be a lot of fun an i want to make some friends.

Expand a little more. Better than JollyWatson, though.

Guest Ysharma

Quantums HV solar panel factory is 99% complete. Next step magtubes! BTW any anperture employees have not toured any quantum facilities(places with chests filled with shit to rebuild the blown up facility.)

lol wars not gonna join because your fags :)

I am not allowed to decide yes or no, but I am allowed to point out a short application, such as that one. If you look at other applications you can see that they are longer content wise.

We are so "special" because we have no protection or rollback plugins.That is why we whitelist very thoroughly, to prevent massive destruction which is why our applications are longer. And our server is special due to the semi-anarchy and tight knit community so we carefully select whitelists. This isnt the final word from server administration, but just my opinion, although I am sure andrew will agree with me

well i guess ill move on to one of the hundreds like your server.

Guest Ysharma

lol wars not gonna join because your fags :)

well i guess ill move on to one of the hundreds like your server.

Good for you we didnt want you any ways

Guest Ysharma

The griefing of spawn seems to have been to our advantage, while other companies members slowly try to fix the death loops of their fellow employees, quantum gets turn overs, and new employees. *HINT* Quantum has acquired a mole in one of your companies