[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the issue is that using thermal expansion or redpower silver doesn't work to craft factorization items. (I believe they messed that up with tekkit lite)

Does seem like it's a bit buggy right now and needs some patching

The Lexicon from the Omnitools mod allows you to switch between mods ore blocks. Example (if the little explanation there wasn't clear enough): You are able to convert between forestry copper blocks and industrialcraft copper blocks or any other mod that adds copper using the Forge Ore Dictionary. This should work for all different types of ores, as long as it has some other mods metal to convert to.

The Lexicon from the Omnitools mod allows you to switch between mods ore blocks. Example (if the little explanation there wasn't clear enough): You are able to convert between forestry copper blocks and industrialcraft copper blocks or any other mod that adds copper using the Forge Ore Dictionary. This should work for all different types of ores, as long as it has some other mods metal to convert to.

The issue here in the first place is that the ores aren't registered in the oredic correctly already, so this won't actually work..

Guest Ysharma

Could we arrange a system in which all the companies put all their items in chests, take screenshots of their chests and then get those items in the new map via admin?

Again with mystcraft what happens to all of the companies that get a boost at the beggining by stealing? Is interaction between companies destroyed? Is it possible to sneak into enemy realms? What about stability for the server? How many realms can each company make?

A good idea for the new map is to let them decide whether they want all the things they had before or to completely restart or something, the reason i'm saying this is because when we start on the new map I kind of want to completely restart and make my own company.

Requesting Industrial Inc. to be changed to Creepist Tech. Seems like no one likes the name, as no one is applying to join. :(

And also, with updating to Tekkit Lite, if the map has to be reset, all the better for me. Maybe I can actually recruit some people. Until then, it's basically just me running around doing everything.

Guest Ysharma

M-Tech is now open for applications.

Also, here's some screenshots of Phase One of Moogle Manor (THE PLACE WHERE I DON'T KEEP MY MACHINES)

Plan for Phase Two is to extend the south wing by, uuh, lots.

But I thought you were bunking with us... :(

Guest Ysharma

Quantum has hit 14 members.

Laminae traiecit in unitate et fraternitatis

On a less happy note, we have to switch everything to be uu matter based which takes forever