[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Country and Time Zone: Norway (Europe Timezone)

IGN: Ragonath

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things

Mods you are proficient in: MystCraft, Industrialcraft, Railcraft, and a bit of redpower.

Past histories on servers: I've been playing on many servers, too many to list here :P But I've been playing on Anarchy servers, roleplay servers, and some others types that I do not remember.

What company do you want to join: Actually if possible, I don't want to join any company. If I have to tell me, and I will edit my post.

What do you like about this server: A yogscast-y theme to it. Looking forwards to joining this!

Why do you want to join this server: Because it looks like MystCraft isn't banned, and I do hope that it isn't because I love mystcraft :3

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a nice boy! I won't grief/steal/pillage/loot if I'm told not too, and I am a friendly helping player aswell! :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Making a book factory, and getting Infernal Armor (full)

Hoping for approval on this application :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! And I am posting this for my friend aswell, since he can't manage to make himself a technicpack forums account :) My friend is a blit dyslectic so I hope you don't mind his grammar.

Country and Time Zone: Norway

IGN: Tyron_WB

Hobbies: Playing tekkit, Writing Story's, RolePlay, Play X-box360 ,

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Mathias Roholt Grøggard but on the Internett i eam Known as Tyron WinterBlood a Activ

Minecraft Player and Roleplayer, I love Building and Seeing what i can build if i push my limit c: I'v Enjoyd Minecraft from the

start and i then found tekkit...and then... greater Glory thats all i can say c: i Might have a FEW grammar Problems btw (Dont Judge)

Mods you are proficient in: Industry, Factorization, But Porely at the mystic craft stuff

Past histories on servers: Normaly i stick to small server's or roleplay servern even tho there are few but when one is found

it is worth it, im an complete Anti Greifer and i normaly stay away from peapol that are greifing and are known fore greifing or Trolling

What company do you want to join: None actualy

What do you like about this server: its small it seems Clean and it seem's like a Good place to Expand my Knowlage and learn about Lite

Why do you want to join this server: becouse my Friend Ragonath is Joining this and i want to Join whid him and Play by his side becouse we are bro's

Why should we let you join this server: im a real player and im a fair player and team player c:

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Structure Designs and Fabrication.

Name: Risto

Country and Time Zone: Estonia eropean time zone 24h

IGN:SandiManLOL2

Hobbies:SnowBoarding (it's winter) otherwise biking

Tell us a bit about yourself:i'm a boy and i like tekkit. Now that lite has come out i've got more stuff to do. Oh almost forgot, i'm BRETTY good at tekkit! :)

Mods you are proficient in: EE3, BuildCraft and IC2.

Past histories on servers: well i'm guessing you mean bans and i've got 0 of them and otherwise i got bretty good history.

What company do you want to join: Haven inc.

What do you like about this server: no lag and that it's community ran!

Why do you want to join this server: well there is not much tekkit lite servers out there and this is the best one i have found!

Why should we let you join this server: as i said NOT A NOOB. I want to join a tekkit lite server! and i'm a pro builder.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: making nano stuff and advanced machines.

Tell us a bit about yourself:i'm a boy and i like tekkit. Now that lite has come out i've got more stuff to do. Oh almost forgot, i'm BRETTY good at tekkit! :)

Past histories on servers: well i'm guessing you mean bans and i've got 0 of them and otherwise i got bretty good history.

Why do you want to join this server: well there is not much tekkit lite servers out there and this is the best one i have found!

Why should we let you join this server: as i said NOT A NOOB. I want to join a tekkit lite server! and i'm a pro builder.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: making nano stuff and advanced machines.

sorry but i just cuoldent take the paragraphs off i'm a shitty story writer and at first i looked at everyones posts and didnt see anything wrong with mine and sorry agian but can you please accept me!! plzz

There's a edit button for these things you know... Also, Andrew is the only one with access to the console, he simply can't be on the forums/console all day and check for applications: be patient.

Finally as a piece of advice (maybe to all of the new applications): Andrew seems to accept people, who put some real effort into their applications, more than people who don't....

Name: Gabriel

Country and Time Zone: I live in Sweden UTC +1

IGN: Gabb_von_scab

Hobbies: Playing the violin, writing (If that counts as a hobby), Kendo (A martial arts sport), and Parkour.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am your everyday 14-year old fellow, that enjoys writing and reading during most of the day, and playing games and listening to music at the evenings. I hate when people in my age act stupid and immature (both of which are common activities around here, sadly), so people who can prove to be mature, fair, and cheerful will easily earn my respect. Still, I guess one can also say that I am also kind of a grammar-nazi, but that will really not be a problem, if I get accepted.

Mods you are proficient in: Ever heard of the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none"? When you are good/knowledgeable at all the types of stuff, but not particularly good at one type? Well, that pretty much sums up my situation.

Past histories on servers: On tekkit, I have been online for about 60+ hours in total at two servers, Crashedtek and Steamcraft. On vanilla, I have been almost solely on the swedish server Kladkatt for around 100+ hours. I have never been banned, though I was kicked once in a tiny server for what seemed like absolutely no reason.

What company do you want to join: To be honest, the companies looks promising and all, but I would like to try my hand at making one myself. I believe it would be fun and give a change of the usual company-overtime-worker in tekkit. I have already an idea for a name, and the company would specialize not on one, but many products (To match my well-rounded knowledge of the mods).

What do you like about this server: It seems, like many have said, very VERY community-based server. One has not too many people, yet still not too few. Also, the people seem to enjoy the experience, so I would like to give it a try!

Why do you want to join this server: As mentioned earlier, I do not like trolls and flamers, but I approve of kind-hearted and mature people. This server matches the requirements. This server, is one I could certainly come to enjoy.

Why should we let you join this server: Give me a good community, a wooden pickaxe, and some time, and I will deliver the best I can to the server. Also, I always love a chance to prove myself a nice type of guy! :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Building a basalt-based automatic pork factory! (May not seem too much fancy, but at the end of the day, having an endless supply of pork feels just perfect.)

Hope this does not look too akward.

Name: Yoeri Beck

Country and Time Zone: The Netherlands GMT + 1

IGN: Rhamuk

Hobbies: Partying, gaming and hanging out with friends

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Yoeri I am 16 years old and I like playing tekkit. Here can I make my imagination loose and I can almost make everything. I like being technical and building the (near) impossible.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2 RP2 BC Everything to be know about it, only railcraft not

Past histories on servers: I've been playing Tekkit since Beta 1.8.1, when it was still TechnicMP. I used to play on my own server with up to 10 friends and I've been playing SP and on Tekkify for the last half year.

What company do you want to join: I haven't made my mind up for that yet but I will join one that is in-depth with the technology and technics used and try to make big projects.

What do you like about this server: That it is really free with the rules so I can use anything I want in my creations, also that it is 24/7 and PvP

Why do you want to join this server: Because I want a place where I can build my stuff, share it with other people and check other people's stuff out.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am fairly good with Tekkit and I can make some awsome creation that will be worth checking out. I am not a griefer or whiner or annoying.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: A fully automated sorting system with a refining system build in to it with some items available to get out of it using a RedPower Computer.

Name: Lars Magnus Hansen

Country and Time Zone: Norway GMT + 1

IGN: spaceboy1990

Hobbies: Pc, Internet and other pc related things.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Lars Magnus, I love playing video games and watching tv. I mostly play Minecraft and Tekkit because i love building and creating things. I also do a little bit of rpg maker. I'm a creative person that loves to build and create things. I love games where i can create my own things. I'm a pretty chill guy. I don't really get mad about anything. I don't really talk much.

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower and Steve's carts. I know a bit about all the other mods aswell. Except for computercraft because it's complicated.

Past histories on servers: Well, the first real server i played on was called "Havoc" and I played on that server for about a month, but then the map reset, so i switched to Chillax Tekkit. Now I'm tired of playing in 1.2.5 so i decided to play Tekkit Lite instead.

What company do you want to Join: I'm going to create my own company with a friend.

What do you like about this server: It has factions and it doesn't have a lot of rules or banned items. It's also Tekkit Lite which means that EE is less op, which makes pvp much more fun.

Why do you want to join this server: Because there aren't really a lot of other Tekkit Lite servers with factions. Also it has everything that I like when I'm playing on servers, Like Factions, PvP and Stealing. And there is almost no banned items, which is also good.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I'm pretty good at tekkit and I'm also good at building. I 'm not the kind of person that gets butthurt and ragequits whenever something bad happens. I try to stay cool at all times to avoid fights.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I once built a fully automatic base that did everything for me and looked badass at the same time.

Name: Stian Aasgard

Country and Time Zone: Norway, GMT+1

IGN: Jextremes

Hobbies: The Internet, nuff' said. I browse forum boards and play games like Minecraft most of the time, but I also make futile attempts at creating music and other creative things, at which I fail horribly.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 24 old guy that likes to play Tekkit. I'm having lots of freetime in my next few months, so I figure I should give Tekkit Lite a try.

Mods you are proficient in: I mostly play Tekkit with my friend, so we've adapted to each other's skills and playstyle. We distribute different kinds of tasks to each other and try to work as efficiently as possible. I'm pretty much the architect, while he does the science. This means I only have basic knowledge about Tekkit and the mods in it. Although, while I can't call myself proficient in it, BuildCraft is one of my stronger sides. I'm also somewhat good with RedPower.

Past histories on servers: I've been a moderator on a few servers, mostly because of my timezone which allows me to guard the server when other's can't. I've tried to make my own server (a few times, in fact), but none of them met my expectations and I abandoned them. I'm currently helping a friend with his own server, and it's become kind of a success. I only helped with commercial things like banners and pictures, though.

What company do you want to join: I would prefer to start my own. I'm not a decent leader though, and the only person I'm comfortable with bossing around is my friend. Not sure how it works, but if I'm not allowed to make a small-time faction, I'll want to join Quantum.

What do you like about this server: Well, it's Tekkit Lite and has Factions. This is the only server I've seen so far that fulfills these requirements. I also see that not just everyone who applies gets accepted, which probably is a good thing. It has reasonable rules and also seems to be housing a great community.

Why do you want to join this server: For the same reasons I like the server, I guess. It's Tekkit Lite. I've played some single-player and tried a really bad server with no plugins, so I've decided to try a serious server.

Why should we let you join this server: I rarely talk with people, except for my friend which I communicate with over TeamSpeak. This means I'll avoid being annoying, immature or capable of getting severe butt-pain when things don't go my way. I will also not question other players' sexuality in rude ways. So basically, I'm not some talkative, socially-adept machine and won't pay much contribution to the community. However, I won't break rules, hack, cheat or do other things you wouldn't want me to do.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: I haven't tried Lite yet, but one of my best accomplishments in Tekkit was making a fully-automatic base in SMP. It roomed up to 20 people, each room was given rations at specific times of the day, and most of the base could be controlled from a room. It was also secure from all legit types of raiding and nucelar bombs. Too bad it wasn't secure against glitchers and hackers, so what eventually led to it's downfall was a player from one of my rival factions managing to boat-glitch into the base from a cave below, turning off my force-field from the inside using dynamite (An exploit people used by people because dynamite worked inside faction territory) and then proceeding to nuke it from above. Still, the moment I finished the base was truly a memorable one and I believe it was my greatest achievement.

Imma get started now:

Name: Grant

Country and Time Zone: USA, Pacific Time

IGN: Miniboxer

Hobbies: Building models, occasionally launching them into the lower stratosphere when they are model rockets.

Tell us a bit about yourself: fart

Mods you are proficient in: all the things. Seriously.

Past histories on servers: I don't know what to put here, far too many servers I have been on.

What company do you want to join: probably anperture

What do you like about this server: It is the legendary server of the forums, what not to like?

Why do you want to join this server: read above statement

Why should we let you join this server: I will remove you from my list of "People who will be killed because they have never please me"

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Probably leaving a reactor on by accident for almost a week IRL without it exploding. That was the best design I ever made myself.

Expand.

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things

Mods you are proficient in: MystCraft, Industrialcraft, Railcraft, and a bit of redpower.

Past histories on servers: I've been playing on many servers, too many to list here :P But I've been playing on Anarchy servers, roleplay servers, and some others types that I do not remember.

What company do you want to join: Actually if possible, I don't want to join any company. If I have to tell me, and I will edit my post.

What do you like about this server: A yogscast-y theme to it. Looking forwards to joining this!

Why do you want to join this server: Because it looks like MystCraft isn't banned, and I do hope that it isn't because I love mystcraft :3

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a nice boy! I won't grief/steal/pillage/loot if I'm told not too, and I am a friendly helping player aswell! :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Making a book factory, and getting Infernal Armor (full)

Expand.

Oh! And I am posting this for my friend aswell, since he can't manage to make himself a technicpack forums account :) My friend is a blit dyslectic so I hope you don't mind his grammar.

Country and Time Zone: Norway

IGN: Tyron_WB

Hobbies: Playing tekkit, Writing Story's, RolePlay, Play X-box360 ,

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Mathias Roholt Grøggard but on the Internett i eam Known as Tyron WinterBlood a Activ

Minecraft Player and Roleplayer, I love Building and Seeing what i can build if i push my limit c: I'v Enjoyd Minecraft from the

start and i then found tekkit...and then... greater Glory thats all i can say c: i Might have a FEW grammar Problems btw (Dont Judge)

Mods you are proficient in: Industry, Factorization, But Porely at the mystic craft stuff

Past histories on servers: Normaly i stick to small server's or roleplay servern even tho there are few but when one is found

it is worth it, im an complete Anti Greifer and i normaly stay away from peapol that are greifing and are known fore greifing or Trolling

What company do you want to join: None actualy

What do you like about this server: its small it seems Clean and it seem's like a Good place to Expand my Knowlage and learn about Lite

Why do you want to join this server: becouse my Friend Ragonath is Joining this and i want to Join whid him and Play by his side becouse we are bro's

Why should we let you join this server: im a real player and im a fair player and team player c:

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Structure Designs and Fabrication.

Expand.

Paragraphs mean paragraphs.

Name: Gabriel

Country and Time Zone: I live in Sweden UTC +1

IGN: Gabb_von_scab

Hobbies: Playing the violin, writing (If that counts as a hobby), Kendo (A martial arts sport), and Parkour.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am your everyday 14-year old fellow, that enjoys writing and reading during most of the day, and playing games and listening to music at the evenings. I hate when people in my age act stupid and immature (both of which are common activities around here, sadly), so people who can prove to be mature, fair, and cheerful will easily earn my respect. Still, I guess one can also say that I am also kind of a grammar-nazi, but that will really not be a problem, if I get accepted.

Mods you are proficient in: Ever heard of the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none"? When you are good/knowledgeable at all the types of stuff, but not particularly good at one type? Well, that pretty much sums up my situation.

Past histories on servers: On tekkit, I have been online for about 60+ hours in total at two servers, Crashedtek and Steamcraft. On vanilla, I have been almost solely on the swedish server Kladkatt for around 100+ hours. I have never been banned, though I was kicked once in a tiny server for what seemed like absolutely no reason.

What company do you want to join: To be honest, the companies looks promising and all, but I would like to try my hand at making one myself. I believe it would be fun and give a change of the usual company-overtime-worker in tekkit. I have already an idea for a name, and the company would specialize not on one, but many products (To match my well-rounded knowledge of the mods).

What do you like about this server: It seems, like many have said, very VERY community-based server. One has not too many people, yet still not too few. Also, the people seem to enjoy the experience, so I would like to give it a try!

Why do you want to join this server: As mentioned earlier, I do not like trolls and flamers, but I approve of kind-hearted and mature people. This server matches the requirements. This server, is one I could certainly come to enjoy.

Why should we let you join this server: Give me a good community, a wooden pickaxe, and some time, and I will deliver the best I can to the server. Also, I always love a chance to prove myself a nice type of guy! :)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Building a basalt-based automatic pork factory! (May not seem too much fancy, but at the end of the day, having an endless supply of pork feels just perfect.)

Hope this does not look too akward,

DLF

Accepted.

Hi! I am ThaDrone (IGN)

I am from Holland, my time zone is UTC+1 (1 hour later then Londen)

I am 14 years, i have Skype. I am willing to download eventually teamspeak, mumble or whatever.

I love playin minecraft, especialy tekkit. mods im famillier with are IC and BC.

I had a own little private server with 3 friends, with EE disabled (condenser are too OP, nobody ever creates massive (auto) farms. made me a bit depressed :) )

I dont break rules, i learned a lot from being "owner" of a server (lol 3 ppl).

I dont really now yet what im gonna mass produce: i was thinking about arrows. Or a magic shop (poitons, enchanted books) but that might be too vanilla. Mass producing firework will be fun too i think.

I can also sell computer programs, that would also be great for my real life future!

Well, my biggest archievment...

<silence>

Ehm... we all three had a nano suit? we had a reactor?

nah.... not impressive. ill skip this one :D

Well, i hope to see you all soon!

Thadrone.

(Excuse me for my bad bad bad English.)

Name: Yoeri Beck

Country and Time Zone: The Netherlands GMT + 1

IGN: Rhamuk

Hobbies: Partying, gaming and hanging out with friends

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Yoeri I am 16 years old and I like playing tekkit. Here can I make my imagination loose and I can almost make everything. I like being technical and building the (near) impossible.

Mods you are proficient in: IC2 RP2 BC Everything to be know about it, only railcraft not

Past histories on servers: I've been playing Tekkit since Beta 1.8.1, when it was still TechnicMP. I used to play on my own server with up to 10 friends and I've been playing SP and on Tekkify for the last half year.

What company do you want to join: I haven't made my mind up for that yet but I will join one that is in-depth with the technology and technics used and try to make big projects.

What do you like about this server: That it is really free with the rules so I can use anything I want in my creations, also that it is 24/7 and PvP

Why do you want to join this server: Because I want a place where I can build my stuff, share it with other people and check other people's stuff out.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I am fairly good with Tekkit and I can make some awsome creation that will be worth checking out. I am not a griefer or whiner or annoying.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: A fully automated sorting system with a refining system build in to it with some items available to get out of it using a RedPower Computer.

Expand.

Name: Lars Magnus Hansen

Country and Time Zone: Norway GMT + 1

IGN: spaceboy1990

Hobbies: Pc

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Lars Magnus, I love playing video games and watching tv. I mostly play Minecraft and Tekkit because i love building and creating things.

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower and Steve's carts.

Past histories on servers: Well, the first real server i played on was called "Havoc", but then the map reset, so i switched to Chillax Tekkit. Now I'm tired of playing in 1.2.5 so i decided to play Tekkit Lite instead.

What company do you want to Join: I'm going to create my own company with a friend.

What do you like about this server: It has factions and it doesn't have a lot of rules or banned items.

Why do you want to join this server: Because there aren't really a lot of other Tekkit Lite servers with factions.

Why should we let you join this server: Because I'm pretty good at tekkit and I'm also good at building. I 'm not the kind of person that gets butthurt and ragequits whenever something bad happens.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I once built a fully automatic base that did everything for me and looked badass at the same time.

You too. Expand.

Hobbies: The Internet, nuff' said. I browse forum boards and play games like Minecraft most of the time, but I also make futile attempts at creating music and other creative things, at which I fail horribly.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 24 old guy that likes to play Tekkit. I'm having lots of freetime in my next few months, so I figure I should give Tekkit Lite a try.

Mods you are proficient in: I mostly play Tekkit with my friend, so we've adapted to each other's skills and playstyle. We distribute different kinds of tasks to each other and try to work as efficiently as possible. I'm pretty much the architect, while he does the science. This means I only have basic knowledge about Tekkit and the mods in it. Although, while I can't call myself proficient in it, BuildCraft is one of my stronger sides. I'm also somewhat good with RedPower.

Past histories on servers: I've been a moderator on a few servers, mostly because of my timezone which allows me to guard the server when other's can't. I've tried to make my own server (a few times, in fact), but none of them met my expectations and I abandoned them. I'm currently helping a friend with his own server, and it's become kind of a success. I only helped with commercial things like banners and pictures, though.

What company do you want to join: I would prefer to start my own. I'm not a decent leader though, and the only person I'm comfortable with bossing around is my friend. Not sure how it works, but if I'm not allowed to make a small-time faction, I'll want to join Quantum.

What do you like about this server: Well, it's Tekkit Lite and has Factions. This is the only server I've seen so far that fulfills these requirements. I also see that not just everyone who applies gets accepted, which probably is a good thing. It has reasonable rules and also seems to be housing a great community.

Why do you want to join this server: For the same reasons I like the server, I guess. It's Tekkit Lite. I've played some single-player and tried a really bad server with no plugins, so I've decided to try a serious server.

Why should we let you join this server: I rarely talk with people, except for my friend which I communicate with over TeamSpeak. This means I'll avoid being annoying, immature or capable of getting severe butt-pain when things don't go my way. I will also not question other players' sexuality in rude ways. So basically, I'm not some talkative, socially-adept machine and won't pay much contribution to the community. However, I won't break rules, hack, cheat or do other things you wouldn't want me to do.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: I haven't tried Lite yet, but one of my best accomplishments in Tekkit was making a fully-automatic base in SMP. It roomed up to 20 people, each room was given rations at specific times of the day, and most of the base could be controlled from a room. It was also secure from all legit types of raiding and nucelar bombs. Too bad it wasn't secure against glitchers and hackers, so what eventually led to it's downfall was a player from one of my rival factions managing to boat-glitch into the base from a cave below, turning off my force-field from the inside using dynamite (An exploit people used by people because dynamite worked inside faction territory) and then proceeding to nuke it from above. Still, the moment I finished the base was truly a memorable one and I believe it was my greatest achievement.

Accepted.

Hi! I am ThaDrone (IGN)

I am from Holland, my time zone is UTC+1 (1 hour later then Londen)

I love playin minecraft, especialy tekkit. mods im famillier with are IC and BC.

I had a own little private server with 3 friends, with EE disabled (condenser are too OP, nobody ever creates massive (auto) farms. made me a bit depressed :) )

I dont break rules, i learned a lot from being "owner" of a server (lol 3 ppl).

I dont really now yet what im gonna mass produce: i was thinking about arrows. Or a magic shop (poitons, enchanted books) but that might be too vanilla. Mass producing firework will be fun too i think.

I can also sell computer programs, that would also be great for my real life future!

Well, my biggest archievment...

<silence>

Ehm... we all three had a nano suit? we had a reactor?

nah.... not impressive. ill sip this one :D

Well, i hope to see you all soon!

Thadrone.

(Excuse me for my bad bad bad English.)

Please follow the form + expand.

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming, and Javascript.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things. I have a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360 and some games for them. I have two birdies, and me and my mother is living in an apartment.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Mystcraft, I know every feature it has to offer, and I know about every block and item it has to offer aswell. My opinion about the mod is epic. As they've finaly given some new mods a chance in Tekkit Lite. I am also proficient in a bit of Industrial Craft, and Railcraft. This comes from watching a bit of Youtube videos on the web. Youtube videos can be so good for learning.

Past histories on servers: I have been playing on many other tekkit servers, the ones I prefer myself is Anarchy ones, and survival ones. I don't fancy Creative servers that much. What I look for all the time is MineCraft roleplaying servers, as I am familiar with one that I used to play on. Unfortunately it was shut down :/

What company do you want to join: If I could I would like to MAKE a company called Ragonath's Prison Academy called RPA Enterprises for short. What we do is capture targeted players, and lock them in a ''PRISON'' world if you would. We make sure they get daily food, drink, and needed things. After some days in the prison they are let loose, and get they're belongings back. We won't be starting at once, but when I get my MystCraft going, the company will be up and running.

What do you like about this server: It seems that the you do not let everyone into your server. And that, I fancy. It also seems like you have a mature playerbase, and a friendly community.

Why do you want to join this server: That is basicly because I like whitelisted Anarchy servers. Especially those that has MystCraft enabled.

Why should we let you join this server: I do help new players, welcome them to the server, introduce them to the others, etc etc. And I'm a active player, and will probably spend some hours a day at the server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I made a fully automatic book factory, and I got full Infernal armor.

Name: Alan Camdzic

Country and Time Zone: Netherlands GMT+1

IGN: Singleraxis

Hobbies: Sporting(bodybuild/kickboxing), friends and co. internetz and more nerdy stuff I like! ;D

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a awesome guy to hang out with, waste most time on the internet, I play many games and use many forums. I'm a daring person and tries to seek my limits, as going to study as far as I can go with Mechatronics.

Mods you are proficient in: IC²&RP

Past histories on servers: I've played on countless server, from vanilla to modpack based servers like Tekkit. I've been both mod and Admin once, but that time is already gone, as the owners quit hosting.

What company do you want to join: I'll rather start my own, because I like starting out fresh, I'm a teamplayer and like to make a lot of friends. If there's one company I would like to join it would be Quantum.

What do you like about this server: Competition, race to get the biggest company there is. You won't find a lot of server who allows this type of gameplay and I really like it!

Why do you want to join this server: Pretty much how I've discribed about why I like this server.

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a very nice player which seeks fun with others to collaborate and build the most amazing things.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Sorting machine... I'm always proud of finishing a sorting machine. The next mayor thing I would like to do is make an automatic system with ComputerCraft!

Name: Alan Camdzic

Country and Time Zone: Netherlands GMT+1

IGN: Singleraxis

Hobbies: Sporting(bodybuild/kickboxing), friends and co. internetz and more nerdy stuff I like! ;D

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a awesome guy to hang out with, waste most time on the internet, I play many games and use many forums. I'm a daring person and tries to seek my limits, as going to study as far as I can go with Mechatronics.

Mods you are proficient in: IC²&RP

Past histories on servers: I've played on countless server, from vanilla to modpack based servers like Tekkit. I've been both mod and Admin once, but that time is already gone, as the owners quit hosting.

What company do you want to join: I'll rather start my own, because I like starting out fresh, I'm a teamplayer and like to make a lot of friends. If there's one company I would like to join it would be Quantum.

What do you like about this server: Competition, race to get the biggest company there is. You won't find a lot of server who allows this type of gameplay and I really like it!

Why do you want to join this server: Pretty much how I've discribed about why I like this server.

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a very nice player which seeks fun with others to collaborate and build the most amazing things.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: Sorting machine... I'm always proud of finishing a sorting machine. The next mayor thing I would like to do is make an automatic system with ComputerCraft!

Par-a-graphs!

Hobbies: I am a gamer myself, and I am a bit interested in computer programming, and Javascript.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, living in Norway, Bergen (The city) my name is Kristian, and I like playing games, reading books, and doing all sort of things. I have a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360 and some games for them. I have two birdies, and me and my mother is living in an apartment.

Mods you are proficient in: I am proficient in Mystcraft, I know every feature it has to offer, and I know about every block and item it has to offer aswell. My opinion about the mod is epic. As they've finaly given some new mods a chance in Tekkit Lite. I am also proficient in a bit of Industrial Craft, and Railcraft. This comes from watching a bit of Youtube videos on the web. Youtube videos can be so good for learning.

Past histories on servers: I have been playing on many other tekkit servers, the ones I prefer myself is Anarchy ones, and survival ones. I don't fancy Creative servers that much. What I look for all the time is MineCraft roleplaying servers, as I am familiar with one that I used to play on. Unfortunately it was shut down :/

What company do you want to join: If I could I would like to MAKE a company called Ragonath's Prison Academy called RPA Enterprises for short. What we do is capture targeted players, and lock them in a ''PRISON'' world if you would. We make sure they get daily food, drink, and needed things. After some days in the prison they are let loose, and get they're belongings back. We won't be starting at once, but when I get my MystCraft going, the company will be up and running.

What do you like about this server: It seems that the you do not let everyone into your server. And that, I fancy. It also seems like you have a mature playerbase, and a friendly community.

Why do you want to join this server: That is basicly because I like whitelisted Anarchy servers. Especially those that has MystCraft enabled.

Why should we let you join this server: I do help new players, welcome them to the server, introduce them to the others, etc etc. And I'm a active player, and will probably spend some hours a day at the server.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I made a fully automatic book factory, and I got full Infernal armor.

Expand a little more.. sorry.

I've expanded my app a little bit. Is it better now or does it still need expanding?

More expanding. Also, if people could repost their apps when improving them, that'd be great.

Second try

Name: ThaDrone

Country and Time Zone: UTC + 1

IGN: ThaDrone

Hobbies: Tennis, karate, windsurfing, Minecraft.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am good with computers (reallife) and logic thinking (redstone)

Mods you are proficient in: IC and BC

Past histories on servers: Had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped.

What company do you want to join: I want to start up my own, im a lonewolf. eventually i will try to get my friend & nephew into this server and then we can run it together. i think i will write computer programs or mass produce (bow) arrows.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible.

Why do you want to join this server: As above

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. with thoso 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My bigget archievent is that i played the game 100% without EE. (deleted it in the mod folder of my server)

I do have Skype, i am free to download other stuff like teamspeak or mumble.

Hope to see you all soon !

Second try

Name: ThaDrone

Country and Time Zone: UTC + 1

IGN: ThaDrone

Hobbies: Tennis, karate, windsurfing, Minecraft.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am good with computers (reallife) and logic thinking (redstone)

Mods you are proficient in: IC and BC

Past histories on servers: Had my own server, with 2 other friends, but they were shitting about lag so we stopped.

What company do you want to join: I want to start up my own, im a lonewolf. eventually i will try to get my friend & nephew into this server and then we can run it together. i think i will write computer programs or mass produce (bow) arrows.

What do you like about this server: Its small (not realy big), what allows you to get to now each other, makes griefing impossible.

Why do you want to join this server: As above

Why should we let you join this server: I have been owner of a server. with thoso 2 friends, so i now why to respect staff and rules. I can be usefull as brewer, i like elso do alchemic (poitons). Since i am good at redstone, you can Always ask me for help.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My bigget archievent is that i played the game 100% without EE. (deleted it in the mod folder of my server)

I do have Skype, i am free to download other stuff like teamspeak or mumble.

Hope to see you all soon !

Seriously. No offense, but paragraphs are paragraphs. Also, at the moment, I'm working on packaging the modpack for use with custom zips.

So... what are paragraps?

Here. Look at an example from a recently accepted member.