Tekkit crashes, i have no idea anymore

TaZit

Question

Tekkit is crashing over and over. I reinstalled the launcher, the modpack and java, but it still crashes right after the Mojang loading screen. Normal mods are working (in the normal minecraft launcher).

System: Windows 10 64bit, Java 1.8.0 64bit, 8GB Ram, launcher Ram settings 3GB, Tekkit version 1.2.9g

The first line of the crash report says: 

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\jonas\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkitmain\config\WirelessRedstone.cfg 

but there is definitely a "WirlessRedstone.cfg" file in the config folder, it's not missing.

So i have no idea what to do now, pls help me...

Crash: http://pastebin.com/Jp3ebm6P 

or

crash-2016-08-25_15.38.22-client.txt

EDIT: The mod WR-CBE (Wireless Redstone Cickenbones Edition) was causing this, after i deleted it, i had no problems. But this mod is normally in Tekkit, so why is it causing crashes ?

Edited by TaZit

4 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Tell your antivirus to ignore anything n  C:\Users\jonas\AppData\Roaming\.technic\   and try again. 

I tried it with a clean install and told my antivirus to ignore the .technic folder, but it crashes again, but it works again without the mod WR-CBE...

Crash Report with Disabled Antivirus and WR-CBE installed: http://pastebin.com/EzVgxm05

Edited by TaZit

1 hour ago, AetherPirate said:

remove the  WirelessRedstone.cfg  in /configs and try it again

Same result - crash

And it seems like every modpack (FTB or Technic Launcher) has the problem of "missing" files that aren't missing...

Edited by TaZit