Error installing the following pack

SharkyThePup

Question

Hello. I recently started to get in a roleplay in Technic Launcher. The first two days that I went in the roleplay pack that I needed to download. Everything was fine. Then the third time I opened it and it was loading. After 5 seconds,around that. It cancelled it and didn't say nothing. Then I thought to uninstall it and install it again. When I did that a error pops up.                             Error installing the following pack: My minecraft Life roleplay                                                     An error occured while attempting to delete 'C:\Users\???\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\my-minecraft-life-roleplay\mods\biblocraft-1.10.6jar' from the cache:                                                                                                             Please check your system settings.                                                                                                                                                                             I need help! please!

Edited by SharkyThePup

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

Pastebin a log:

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click "Open Logs". The logs are all called techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. Then copy and paste the contents of the log to https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/ and paste a link to that here. 

Try disabling your antivirus too, the little log snippet you provided suggests something is locking a file 

Edited by AetherPirate