Planetside 2 Outfit - Warrior Nation

The_DarthMoogle

forumlogoz.png

So I recently got swept up by some cool dudes, and whaddoyaknow, I now hold some responsibility over there for some insane reason.

But hey, we're always recruiting, and I figured this was a good a place as any to scout for new members.

If you haven't heard of Planetside, either 1 or 2, then you need to stay in more. This game is an MMOFPS, with an emphasis on the MMO. It's quite astonishing to know that all of the hundreds of players in a single fight are all actual players, and that dozens of these fights are happening, spanning multiple continents.

How does Warrior Nation fit in? We're a semi organised outfit with about 70 registered members, and we're on the rise. We like to stick together and work as a coherent unit, and we use Teamspeak on our Tuesday and Friday game nights.

Warrior Nation also supports a shed load of other games, across nearly all platforms, though I can't really get you in to anything other than Planetside. Yeah, we have a rather anal admissions process as a whole. Not my call.

But rolling with us couldn't be easier! All you need to do is this.

1. Have the game. It's free, dammit!

2. Have Steam. It's a good way for me to talk you through admissions and other stuff, plus we do announcements and events over it. We give the odd game away, too.

3. Pester me on these forums, where I'll let you get in contact with me via Steam.

4. I'll bring you in to the outfit after you've registered on our forums, and we'll merrily blast our way to victory!

If you're not sold, either because you're kinda wasted or I'm genuinely bad at marketing, check this out http://warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2529 It's our subforum where the cool kids hang out.

If you are an existing player, we are currently on the Ceres EU server. Our Lord whom art Smed says character moving should be up by February. Doesn't stop you creating a temporary character to roll with us for a bit, then bring over all your goodies then.

Also, if you're in the US, and EU servers kinda suck for ya, I can get you in touch with the boss lady of the NA Vanu Sovereignty section, and jam with that lot instead. Bunch of purple morons.

sigsunderrer.jpg

Sounds really interesting. I might join the forums in a bit.

Yeah, it's not really that simple. The point of this thread is that new members are meant to be recruited by existing members.

So it's way easier just getting in touch with me, than minge through the forums, which could take over 24 hours to go through.

Yeah, it's not really that simple. The point of this thread is that new members are meant to be recruited by existing members.

So it's way easier just getting in touch with me, than minge through the forums, which could take over 24 hours to go through.

Been having issues with PS2 but when I get it up I will shoot you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

TERRANS WILL CRUSH YOUR REBELLION!

i am thinking if starting planetside2, i know the factions and the general stuff behind the game...but any other advise people can give me?

Vanu have a weird recoil pattern that's kinda difficult to get used to.

Also, the Vanu MAX suit sucks thirteen different varieties of ass.

Not when you're on the other end of it. Granted, the default one sucks bullets, but the weapons you can buy from that are way nastier than the NC MAX.

Really? I've been playing with the TR MAX and it makes the VS suit feel like a fisher price truck.

Really? I've been playing with the TR MAX and it makes the VS suit feel like a fisher price truck.

That's 'cause it comes with a great all round anti infantry weapon standard, perhaps?

My NC MAX runs a left arm Mattock with slug ammo, and the NS-10 Burster. I have to use the Mattock because it's the longest range weapon, but still only 50m.

That's 'cause it comes with a great all round anti infantry weapon standard, perhaps?

My NC MAX runs a left arm Mattock with slug ammo, and the NS-10 Burster. I have to use the Mattock because it's the longest range weapon, but still only 50m.

And the VS max comes with a left arm squirtgun. I hate that gun. The dual AA, and the dual Anti-tank are decent, but those are also good on TR, with the added benefit of the default TR weapons not sucking.

And the VS max comes with a left arm squirtgun. I hate that gun. The dual AA, and the dual Anti-tank are decent, but those are also good on TR, with the added benefit of the default TR weapons not sucking.

i thought the Vanu had ADVANCED tech....from what i have read so far it seems they have advanced waterguns and pointer lasers

Don't misunderstand, their high tier weapons are goddamn broken sometimes.

For example...? I have yet to find any sniper more satisfying than the default one with the VS. The bullets fly as fast a marshmallow shot with the power of a fart.

For example...? I have yet to find any sniper more satisfying than the default one with the VS. The bullets fly as fast a marshmallow shot with the power of a fart.

For instance the Lasher, It's deadly accurate, has minimal recoil, area damage, and a high damage factor. It's also long range, fully automatic, and has a large clip size.