Modpack Upload Issues.

CalToxReaper

Hey everyone, I have been trying to upload and host my own modpack for my friends and I. the issue is I guess is a common one, When I go to play my pack it loads vanilla Minecraft after hours of reading fixes I can't find what I am doing wrong so if someone can please take a look at it and tell me what is wrong I would be great full!

Link to modpack:https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/reapers-table-top-trains.1029567

22 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Your modpack.jar is named modpack.jar.jar. 

ok for sure I renamed it from modpack to modpack.jar so I will remove the .jar but it will cause the same issue would you know what the next step will be?

30 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Your bin, mods, and config folders are inside another folder, they should not be. Zip then up, and name that modpack.zip

ok so I want to make each folder a zip so they should be archived like mods.zip, bin.zip, and config.zip place the 3 zipped files into a clean folder name it modpack.zip without archiving that folder same folder then upload it to drop box as a normal folder then give that link to the modpack dashboard, sorry just wanted to be clear :) Edit- Today I learned Ctrl-click to archive the mod folders 

Edited by CalToxReaper

25 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Your bin, mods, and config folders are inside another folder, they should not be. Zip then up, and name that modpack.zip

My Friend! I want to Thank you for your time! With your help and the video I just found on the propaganda forum, I was able to get it working! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!