How to create redpower-like bundled cables

mehsaysthesheep

When I was 10 I didn't post like this. Nobody I know ever did anything like this.

I've been online long enough that my screen name is older than most college kids. That behavior is by far the most common for pre-teens when they discover the wonders of anonymity.

I've been online long enough that my screen name is older than most college kids. That behavior is by far the most common for pre-teens when they discover the wonders of anonymity.

Wait, there was internet before most college kids were born?

I feel so young at times.

And before anyone says this is thread derailment, this is just recycling a useless thread.

Wait, there was internet before most college kids were born?

I feel so young at times.

And before anyone says this is thread derailment, this is just recycling a useless thread.

Dude, history... This thing started up back in the 60's, expanded a lot in the 70's and 80's, and added the WWW system in december 1990.

It wasn't commercialized till 1995, but I had a dialup terminal connection to a nasa server with lynx, gopher, telnet, and some other stuff back in 1991.

Damn I feel old...

That's one of your many uses Andrew, thanks for existing. I too was beyond the point of spouting penis when I was twelve. I'd say it's about 6 years old behavior... Yeah, sounds about right.

No, thank you for justifing my existence. Also, I'd have to agree, but for me I think it was 4 years old. I don't understand most 12 year olds' thought process. What's the joy of spouting those words?