Hosting a Server: Modded items and Blocks periodically get deleted

TheDJYosh

I am hosting a server for me and a buddy to play on using the Serer download settings here: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/attack-of-the-bteam.552556

I was surprised how easy it was to host after setting up my port forwarding. I expected it to be a massive hassle, but as soon as I forwarded the ports my buddy had been able to join we got ourselves started. At first we chose the Hexxit mod, but early on something really weird happened. As the server own I made sure to type /save-all and then type /stop to make sure that we didn't loose any progress, but when we reconnected everything associated with the mod dissapeared.

Blocks were deleted, modded items in our chests and in our inventories vanished. We had built our house next to a biome exclusive to the Plenty of Biomes back and that had all left too revealing all of the stone underneath it. Frustrated we decided to start again in a different mod back Attack of the B team but after playing for a couple of days with no problem it happened again.

I am running Windows 10, 8GB of Ram with the latest version of Java installed. If there is any other details you need about my system let me know and I would be happy to provide them. This  problem is very frustrating. It is really putting me off wanting to put any more time into Minecraft because I never know when our work will just vanish. Any and all assistance with this is very appreciated.

Edit: I have just added some screenshots to demonstrate what is happening. unknown.png?width=790&height=445

unknown.png?width=790&height=445

Edited by TheDJYosh