[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Hugo

Username: oguh2000

Time Zone: GMT(or UTC)+1

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Why We Should Pick You: I've played minecraft for a while and I always played on server. I always respected their rules and even if there were no, I still have my common sence. This does not mean I will not greif and steal on a pvp/raid(/volt) server. I've reed the rule, I accept them and I find this server awsome. I am impatien to play it.

If you think I forgot something, please tell me.

Name: Fannar

Username: fannar01

Time Zone:standard

Why we should pick you: i think you should pick me because i always folow the rules

i'm a mature person , i play minecraft since beta 1.3 , if i see someone that needs help if he doesnt know an

item recipe (for example ) il try to help him, and if i see someone that doesnt folow to rules i punish him.

And my english is good

So many applications, our website update is in progress :)! So when its complete you guys can apply on our website. And important news will be posted there!

Currently Our Upgraded server box is setup just inputting your guys map in! So you loose no Data! Thats how we role here :) [Lol]

Name: Alec

Username: legofanah

Time Zone: -7 gmt

Why We Should Pick You: To be honest I'm probably not the most qualified here. I haven't play Voltz that long either. Although I have played vanilla since Alpha and technic/tekkit since before it had its own launcher. I enjoy working with others such as building a city or mining out a region. I've never been banned from a server, temp or perm. Also I've been described as "annoying at times but all around fun to be around".

ok Iwireless if any of your user are caught advertising on ANY servers again i will be removing this post.

Cammy who advertised because I didn't ask anyone to advertise, because i simply just post forum posts. If you have their username i can talk to them and or ban them off my servers. + I will let everyone know not to advertise.+ Thanks for informing me.

ok Iwireless if any of your user are caught advertising on ANY servers again i will be removing this post.

Sorry for any trouble you had with any of our players. We have never warranted any such behavior.

(iPenguinMC, Owner #2 ;) )

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons