[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this server is really bad. The staff suck and the title is just a lie. Its NOT a dedicated server.... Anyway the staff threatns to ban over using /color to brand new ppl that play when they could just block the user from using it. or just let ppl have fun with it. Its ran prob by a bunch of power hungry kids. The mods play and warp around to you with /vanish and spawn creepers at your base. So i got fed up with this server. I duped hard and blew up spawn after they spent all day working on it ( with out protecting it ) haha i got banned but i didnt care. Half the time the server is "down for upgrades" and the other half its lagging so bad because ppl are running out 40k blocks so they can be safe.

Its a really badly managed server.

Lag all the time. Block Lag, Movement Lag, even my cigarettes take longer to smoke when i play on this server. wdfq!

I saw one of the "mods" harassing this persons base all last night too before i blew up spawn :D They were yelling "get out of my base"

_minecraftman_(mod) was says "im just hanging around" and 10 min later the kids stuff was emp'd and blewn up. what gives ppl

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER>

Our Server is Bukkit, and also our Server is hosted off a Dedicated Server Box that is we pay $355 a month. Our Spawn has been griefed twice because our anti grief protection system went down for 1 hour [Accidently deleted region], i was making new spawn then when i messed the region up i deleted the wrong region then when my staff announced it they griefed it -.-, our spawn is almost re done and finished and we will have ICBM protection. Again sorry if you seen that. Also if you were banned from using Colors you shouldn't of been banned right away, you would have been kicked if you no who then let me no and they will be demoted. And back to the subject of our server, its not hosted off fluctis hosting. While we are upgrading to a new box Asap from our current dedicated box By this Saturday. The thing that could lag is we do run another server that is using lil bit more of the resources. Which is the problem we are upgrading the Voltz Server to its own Machine. BY Saturday. If you have any other issues i can answer them asap.

If this was "bukkit" you wouldn't be needing "devs" to put plugins for you and you would already have factions in.

Its Bukkit but the BUKKIT doesnt work with Voltz so only some plugins work, and so our devs make plugins work [attempt to] and currently factions dont work.

Yo ok so I was in the regular world when I hit /spawn to go see what the new spawn was like and so it tps me and I fall out of the world instead! Wtf and no one does anything abt it. I'm not raging but I'm a little upset after spending a long time getting my stuff and then losing it by going to spawn I mean come on unfair. All I got as a response was zombie clown saying its lag deal with it nothing he can do. I thought staff were supposed to be helpful :/ this is what I wanted to do :) is there anyone who can help me? It may seem like I don't have much but the stuff I had is annoying to get back.

Its Bukkit but the BUKKIT doesnt work with Voltz so only some plugins work, and so our devs make plugins work [attempt to] and currently factions dont work.

IF you are using bukkit it means you ported the mods. wich means you edited mods without approval and i think some mods had copyright on them. good luck.

its not hosted off fluctis hosting.

According to your domain ip lookup, you are indeed hosting from Fluctis.

Im suprised at you iWireless, I was all ready to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are being dishonest about a lot of things in this thread.

http://ip-lookup.net/?37.59.210.110

inetnum: 37.59.210.96lookup-s.gif - 37.59.210.127lookup-s.gif

netname: FLUCTISVPS1

descr: Fluctis Hosting

admin-c: OTC2-RIPE

tech-c: OTC2-RIPE

mnt-by: OVH-MNT

source: RIPE # Filtered

Clear your cache and try to re-download. IF that doesn't work search %appdata% open teh .technicfolder and delete all of Voltz. Then re-download the entire thing and it should work. The downside is you will lose your single-player maps and have to retype in any server data (Such as IP addresses)

Name: Austin

Username: koolmanaj87

Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time

Why We Should Pick You:Because I have 8+ months of experience being a head admin on a server that had 200 slots and I understand the players POV since I have Been in the same problem they could every get in and that i play as a normal user on other servers. I am able to get on every day for 2 to 3 hour week days and more on weekends. I have great experience with helping out new people to tekkit and minecraft and explaining to them how things work. I have my own server Show i know most of the commands and am overall a fun person and a very active donator to servers also. The name of the server that i am a Head Admin of is titaniccraft.zapto.org for minecraft.

Name: Callum Griffin

Username: c43211

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: You should pick me because, I go on Volts for about 9 hours a day, I have experience owning servers, moderating and administrating, I have been told I am amazing at building things, before Voltz came out I use to play Tekkit also, staff on other severs like me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons