[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their server spawn is Vulnerable, Someone can break the glass and right click on your radars and set the range to 0. I tried contacting a staff member to show them how to properly hide your anti-missle system. He just went AFK. You have a glitched spawn chunk with a hole in the roof which people can just jump into your anti-missle area anyway. Even if hid properly people can still flyhack into your spawn and set the range with Freecam. Keep this in mind. I tried my best. Me too as a fellow server owner I know the severity of this situation and this seems to be the only way I can contact your 75% AFK staff team.

Their server spawn is Vulnerable, Someone can break the glass and right click on your radars and set the range to 0. I tried contacting a staff member to show them how to properly hide your anti-missle system. He just went AFK. You have a glitched spawn chunk with a hole in the roof which people can just jump into your anti-missle area anyway. Even if hid properly people can still flyhack into your spawn and set the range with Freecam. Keep this in mind. I tried my best. Me too as a fellow server owner I know the severity of this situation and this seems to be the only way I can contact your 75% AFK staff team.

We had this issue addressed already , but thanks for contacting us, our staff team is active. So sorry about that, we will fix it :) We are working on lots of new systems :)

We had this issue addressed already , but thanks for contacting us, our staff team is active. So sorry about that, we will fix it :) We are working on lots of new systems :)

Well I asked your Staff Polietly 2 times in chat, and then they refused. I have a Dynamic IP and I can just reset my router anytime and so they were threatening to IPBAN me..... I warned goldenJz. Your server is Very Vulnerable. Someone can just get a Steve's StopWatch and make it night time. and Spam Cheap Missles. Your EMP would lose power and then they could drop a much more expensive Missle on it. Or they could break a piece of glass and quickly right click and set your EMP range to 10 and your Radars to 0, 0. I am trying to get you guys to fix this. I have plenty of alternate accounts, I suggest you stop banning me Lol, I just want to improve your already great community.

I love how the head admin told me that they have used the ICBM commands to protect there spawn but when i came back on 2 hours latter there are blocks on the spawn roof from a sonic missile LOL.

Hidden

I dont like talking shit about other servers but i had to show this. This is what one of there regulars told me. The server was having a melt down legit took 10 seconds for chat and commands to come up and would freeze for about 30 seconds at a time. I ask minidude48 how often this happens and as you see below 3 times every 1-2 hours. I have no idea how people put up with this or even stay on the server.

Specs:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2

32 GB DDR3 Ram

1GB/s Upload

My ass could run a better server.

1zlylc6.png

Either way to all the players on this server i really feel sad for what you guys deal with. Ontop of that no idea how new players stay after getting pvped at spawn soon as u drop out.

I love how the head admin told me that they have used the ICBM commands to protect there spawn but when i came back on 2 hours latter there are blocks on the spawn roof from a sonic missile LOL.

I dont like talking shit about other servers but i had to show this. This is what one of there regulars told me. The server was having a melt down legit took 10 seconds for chat and commands to come up and would freeze for about 30 seconds at a time. I ask minidude48 how often this happens and as you see below 3 times every 1-2 hours. I have no idea how people put up with this or even stay on the server.

Specs:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2

32 GB DDR3 Ram

1GB/s Upload

My ass could run a better server.

1zlylc6.png

Either way to all the players on this server i really feel sad for what you guys deal with. Ontop of that no idea how new players stay after getting pvped at spawn soon as u drop out.

Hey ezio this isnt a hate thread, so you can either post postive comments here or don't at all. We really don't care what you believe in. We had 3 griefs in our server. And none in the last 24 hours. Most servers get griefed everyday. Also If you were an active player you would No that when we started our server, we were on that machine, but it was shared with our other servers, which was a problem for voltz, so we switched to a 6gb ram server, the one ur seeing, and yesterday i bought a brand new 1270v2 32gb box just for Voltz. Come back on Monday or Tuesday and do that and you will see that will change.

Well I asked your Staff Polietly 2 times in chat, and then they refused. I have a Dynamic IP and I can just reset my router anytime and so they were threatening to IPBAN me..... I warned goldenJz. Your server is Very Vulnerable. Someone can just get a Steve's StopWatch and make it night time. and Spam Cheap Missles. Your EMP would lose power and then they could drop a much more expensive Missle on it. Or they could break a piece of glass and quickly right click and set your EMP range to 10 and your Radars to 0, 0. I am trying to get you guys to fix this. I have plenty of alternate accounts, I suggest you stop banning me Lol, I just want to improve your already great community.

We try to protect it as the best we can, there is no great protection system. We will try to make a better one thanks for your input. Also take screenies of abusive staff, and post it on our website.

Name: Ryan

Username: Cryptic17

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Why We Should Pick You: I have been playing Tekkit and for a few months, and minecraft since the end of alpha so i have a lot of game time and experience. I have had mod experience on one other server so i am familiar with all of the commands. But the number one reason you should pick me is because I am an extremely active player and go on for multiple hours every single day thus could moderate the server for long periods at a time and make it a more enjoyable and prefered server. I am also a fair and unbiased person and would moderate this way as well.

Hey ezio this isnt a hate thread, so you can either post postive comments here or don't at all. We really don't care what you believe in. We had 3 griefs in our server. And none in the last 24 hours. Most servers get griefed everyday. Also If you were an active player you would No that when we started our server, we were on that machine, but it was shared with our other servers, which was a problem for voltz, so we switched to a 6gb ram server, the one ur seeing, and yesterday i bought a brand new 1270v2 32gb box just for Voltz. Come back on Monday or Tuesday and do that and you will see that will change.

Why would you think its a hate thread when people are just pointing out that your dishonest? Many people have now pointed out your dishonesty, all with proof. People don't hate you or your server but like myself, I think players have a right to know that what your advertising is not the truth, someone comes on your server, puts in time and effort to build something only to find out days later that your server is shit, constantly lags and suffers from alot of griefing.

Did you think that people honestly wouldnt pick up on all this? You have been claiming since the very start of this thread that this server was on a dedicated machine, and that the machine has 24 gig, at no point did you say your server is sharing with other servers. You say 'No Lag' in your original post about 8 times, yet obviously your server is lagging ALOT. And only when your smacked with screenshots and solid proof, do you actually admit to all of this.

At least we know what Voltz devs are officially endorsing now. I for one will be happy when the official mod api comes out.

Why would you think its a hate thread when people are just pointing out that your dishonest? Many people have now pointed out your dishonesty, all with proof. People don't hate you or your server but like myself, I think players have a right to know that what your advertising is not the truth, someone comes on your server, puts in time and effort to build something only to find out days later that your server is shit, constantly lags and suffers from alot of griefing.

Did you think that people honestly wouldnt pick up on all this? You have been claiming since the very start of this thread that this server was on a dedicated machine, and that the machine has 24 gig, at no point did you say your server is sharing with other servers. You say 'No Lag' in your original post about 8 times, yet obviously your server is lagging ALOT. And only when your smacked with screenshots and solid proof, do you actually admit to all of this.

At least we know what Voltz devs are officially endorsing now. I for one will be happy when the official mod api comes out.

Wow someone that agrees with me, your 100% right i didn't post that to "hate" on there server, i posted it to show players the truth. No player deserves to put up with there crap and have the right to know what happens behind closed doors. Well i got banned for it :) must of done something right.

Wow someone that agrees with me, your 100% right i didn't post that to "hate" on there server, i posted it to show players the truth. No player deserves to put up with there crap and have the right to know what happens behind closed doors. Well i got banned for it :) must of done something right.

You got banned for a reason.

Also we don't really hide anything about our server, Our Servers website posts every single update we do to our servers, we keep it current and updated.

Are you even on your server 1/2 the time when your admins ban people? they don't even take the effort to type the reason. Your server is broadcasting WE HAVE BUKKIT, when all you did is copy a damned bukkitforge.jar into your coremods and you think it's like WE HAVE BIGGER BALLS THEN THAT SERVER! :D:D :D:D: no not really, dragging over folders and making prefixes in groupmanager doesn't make you special. You say NO LAG in the title when your server lags every 2 minutes, NOTHING BANNEd, you have a EMP tower at spawn, if someone wants to bomb a base and spawn is inbetween, it stops PVP. and you have MANY unfixable exploits that you don't know how to fix because you want to use essentials spawn. -..- your being HIGHLY rude on your forum post to all the people who just get kicked off the server with no reason given. Yes you are going to be on the recommended list, and out of this forum section were decent servers will be. You kissed the butt of the creator of voltz and this is were you have gone. People on this forum are tired of you and your admins failing to communicate about banns. I didn't do anything on my first account and someone yelled in chat MINIMOOSE12 IS A HACKER, and I was instabanned for being ontop of spawn, LOL. Then I changed my IP and connected with another account and you banned me for telling you an exploit with your plugins,which I know how to fix. If your staff was more courteous maybe you would have more players. I have a dictionary of my friends accounts to use, trust me they arent hard to come by, I'm on your server right now disabling your spawn radars, even after I told you how I did it. I HIGHLY suggest not adding this server to the recommended server list due to lack of communication between players and staff. YOU HAVE A TEAMSPEAK and you still don't communicate well. I am on my mumble with my admin 75% of the day. I took my server down because I was too interested on how yours was going. I used to be apart of team AVO. I know the glitches and hacks to minecraft, I know how to run a server. I know it's not you "Iwireless" specifically, I suggest having an admin meeting over teamspeak to fix this issue in the future. If you wish to speak to me over skype "h2ominimoose1" and for those scrubs who are going to try to boot me down, I am on a VPN(Don't Try). Even if you get my ip, ever heard of IP Filtering? takes 3 minutes to do.

You need to reestablish your server rules and have a serious staff meeting, btw I'm on your teamspeak aswell. I am not disclosing my name.

Also, people can make grenades and blow up your spawn anyways, Shrapnel grenade is easy to make, and spammable.

u_c283b3_822256.jpg

~ Anonymous Moses

Also, here is how to make your server bukkit, so the world can know

1&2 are stupid.

3. Download the latest bukkitforge (patches are being deployed almost everyday)

http://build.technicpack.net:8080/job/BukkitForge/

4. Extract the jar file into coremods

5. Delete Forge-Essentials from coremods (if it isn't there then no need to do anything)

6. Delete the Forge-essentials folder (if you have started the server once before doing this, if you don't have forge essentials ignore this)

7. Make a plugin folder in the tekkit lite folder

8. install any plugin you want

9. Start your server

10. Enjoy

Source - http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/bukkitforge-getting-bukkit-plugins-on-tekkit-lite.34804/

Are you even on your server 1/2 the time when your admins ban people? they don't even take the effort to type the reason. Your server is broadcasting WE HAVE BUKKIT, when all you did is copy a damned bukkitforge.jar into your coremods and you think it's like WE HAVE BIGGER BALLS THEN THAT SERVER! :D:D :D:D: no not really, dragging over folders and making prefixes in groupmanager doesn't make you special. You say NO LAG in the title when your server lags every 2 minutes, NOTHING BANNEd, you have a EMP tower at spawn, if someone wants to bomb a base and spawn is inbetween, it stops PVP. and you have MANY unfixable exploits that you don't know how to fix because you want to use essentials spawn. -..- your being HIGHLY rude on your forum post to all the people who just get kicked off the server with no reason given. Yes you are going to be on the recommended list, and out of this forum section were decent servers will be. You kissed the butt of the creator of voltz and this is were you have gone. People on this forum are tired of you and your admins failing to communicate about banns. I didn't do anything on my first account and someone yelled in chat MINIMOOSE12 IS A HACKER, and I was instabanned for being ontop of spawn, LOL. Then I changed my IP and connected with another account and you banned me for telling you an exploit with your plugins,which I know how to fix. If your staff was more courteous maybe you would have more players. I have a dictionary of my friends accounts to use, trust me they arent hard to come by, I'm on your server right now disabling your spawn radars, even after I told you how I did it. I HIGHLY suggest not adding this server to the recommended server list due to lack of communication between players and staff. YOU HAVE A TEAMSPEAK and you still don't communicate well. I am on my mumble with my admin 75% of the day. I took my server down because I was too interested on how yours was going. I used to be apart of team AVO. I know the glitches and hacks to minecraft, I know how to run a server. I know it's not you "Iwireless" specifically, I suggest having an admin meeting over teamspeak to fix this issue in the future. If you wish to speak to me over skype "h2ominimoose1" and for those scrubs who are going to try to boot me down, I am on a VPN(Don't Try). Even if you get my ip, ever heard of IP Filtering? takes 3 minutes to do.

You need to reestablish your server rules and have a serious staff meeting, btw I'm on your teamspeak aswell. I am not disclosing my name.

Also, people can make grenades and blow up your spawn anyways, Shrapnel grenade is easy to make, and spammable.

u_c283b3_822256.jpg

~ Anonymous Moses

TL;DR, Quit your whining and find a new server if you do not like this one. And making a giant cluster of sentences as large as yours is discourages people from reading your crap. I personally love this server, sure it is laggy but every server is. I have not seen any evidence of admin abuse in the time i have been there so i have no idea where you are coming from.

P.S: I actually laughed when i opened that failed to load pic in a new tab that links you to FJ, go back where you belong Junky.

Name: Zack Burdis

Username: ThePlankMaster

Time Zone: UTC

Why We Should Pick You: I would like to be chosen because I know how all of the mods work in the modpack, I had been a mod for several weeks on a tekkit server and I have hosted one myself (only for 3 months), but over all I think that I should be chosen because I have a lot of experience in working with servers, I am free 6 out of 7 days a week and I like to help people who dont have as much experience on Voltz as I do.

Sincerly,

Zack

Are you even on your server 1/2 the time when your admins ban people? they don't even take the effort to type the reason. Your server is broadcasting WE HAVE BUKKIT, when all you did is copy a damned bukkitforge.jar into your coremods and you think it's like WE HAVE BIGGER BALLS THEN THAT SERVER! :D:D:D:d: no not really, dragging over folders and making prefixes in groupmanager doesn't make you special. You say NO LAG in the title when your server lags every 2 minutes, NOTHING BANNEd, you have a EMP tower at spawn, if someone wants to bomb a base and spawn is inbetween, it stops PVP. and you have MANY unfixable exploits that you don't know how to fix because you want to use essentials spawn. -..- your being HIGHLY rude on your forum post to all the people who just get kicked off the server with no reason given. Yes you are going to be on the recommended list, and out of this forum section were decent servers will be. You kissed the butt of the creator of voltz and this is were you have gone. People on this forum are tired of you and your admins failing to communicate about banns. I didn't do anything on my first account and someone yelled in chat MINIMOOSE12 IS A HACKER, and I was instabanned for being ontop of spawn, LOL. Then I changed my IP and connected with another account and you banned me for telling you an exploit with your plugins,which I know how to fix. If your staff was more courteous maybe you would have more players. I have a dictionary of my friends accounts to use, trust me they arent hard to come by, I'm on your server right now disabling your spawn radars, even after I told you how I did it. I HIGHLY suggest not adding this server to the recommended server list due to lack of communication between players and staff. YOU HAVE A TEAMSPEAK and you still don't communicate well. I am on my mumble with my admin 75% of the day. I took my server down because I was too interested on how yours was going. I used to be apart of team AVO. I know the glitches and hacks to minecraft, I know how to run a server. I know it's not you "Iwireless" specifically, I suggest having an admin meeting over teamspeak to fix this issue in the future. If you wish to speak to me over skype "h2ominimoose1" and for those scrubs who are going to try to boot me down, I am on a VPN(Don't Try). Even if you get my ip, ever heard of IP Filtering? takes 3 minutes to do.

u_c283b3_822256.jpg

~ Anonymous Moses

I'll add you on skype and talk to you there

Name: Michael

Username: beanie92

Time Zone: (UTC) +10.00

Why We Should Pick You: im a 24/7 technic launcher modpacks player, im always willing to help out other players

im usually on tekkit servers and volts single player. i would be a great admin if chosen for this server, im always on servers.

if this server needs an admin ill always be online to help out

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons