[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

Name: Felix

Username: Flancan

Time Zone: PST

E-MAIL: Ill tell you if I get picked. Don't want trolls spamming me.

Why We Should Pick You: I've been Head Admin and Admin on multiple servers. All of them were PvP/Faction servers with a creative side world. Im good with plugins, and know how to spot/stop hackers. I can also do grief checks and plugin troubleshooting if needed. Also, if it matters, I am good at building.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** We are DOING A Server UPGRADE **

** Upgrading from 1240v2 to 1270v2 **

-------------------------------------------------

WILL POST WHEN FINISHED.

Also just an update

WE did complete our UPDATE to 1270v2 which helped block lag alot, Plus the rest of the LAG is from the Mod pack "Voltz" and the Voltz Devs are working on . So yay!

Also Bumped slots to 75! Were full majority of the day at that slot limit with 25 more ppl trying to connect!

People from your server advertising on other servers, that's kind of a dog act. Might want to tell your players not to do it.

We don't tell our players to go and advertise on other servers, but I will tell everyone not to do it, if they do go on your server , PM me their usernames.

Also Server received a bug from "Power Armor", some player placed it in the wrong side to charge -.-, thinking of banning power Armor, leave replies thinking shud we? or not, also server will start up soon, we are finding the chunk and then destroying the thing charging it.

Name: Adrian

Username: ibox55

Time Zone: GMT

E-Mail: [email protected]

Why We Should Pick You: I have a lot of experience with servers as i run my own Vanilla, FTB and Tekkit servers and have been a mod on many others. I am good with plugins and am very good at spotting greifers. i am OK at voltz and would like to learn more about the high end parts of the mod pack. Also, being from the uk means i can be online when american ops cannot so the server will be less likely to be hit by greifers. i am very dedicated and will do my best to be on every day. i am also quite good at building so can help with that if necessary.

You should use the Option setting and select Manual then select "latest" or the highest version number available and slowly click ok. When logging in, if you see Update Available, click yes to update if not close and start over. This can pass the update inspection once awhile.

Name: Johannes

Username: Arnejakob

Time Zone: Europe(-4 GMT)

Why We Should Pick You: I feel like i would be an asset to the staff team due to a large experience with modding a tekkit server for several months. I also feel that since mods may overlook but I dont I do. Beyond just knowing a mutch about modding, i love to play and i believe that's an important part of being a mod for a server because there are ones that don't really care to play so may not be too interested in others and their enjoyment of the game.

Tings I do (can):

• Experience Modding a server
  • Active on the server almost daily for two to tree hours. More on Weekends.
  • Large enjoyment of the Game overall

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons