[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also apologize for the map reset, but there was a vote for it. Rather than waiting for the download time the vote turned out (So far) 91% Yes, 9% No. Therefore we have reset the map. We apologize for any inconveniences but hope that you all will enjoy our new dedicated host and that we become the #1 server!

I don't understand, I want to join the server but it says that it is whitelisted. Because of this, I try to go to your website and get more info from there but all I get is a blank page when it is loaded :( I read everything in this post and I still don't understand what is happening! Can someone please help me?

Nevermind it seemed as though I had not read the most recent posts!

Name: Dusty

Username: Dustyman567

Time Zone: Central

Email: [email protected]

Why you should pick me: I have been playing tekkit and technic for about a year now, and when I saw Voltz I went crazy with it. I have pretty much figured out how everything works in Voltz (except for MFFS which for some reason doesn't seem to work correctly for me). I absolutely love PvP and I never grief. I will report any cheaters or exploits/glitches I find to you guys if I find any. I promise never to break any of the rules set for your server.

We also apologize for the map reset, but there was a vote for it. Rather than waiting for the download time the vote turned out (So far) 91% Yes, 9% No. Therefore we have reset the map. We apologize for any inconveniences but hope that you all will enjoy our new dedicated host and that we become the #1 server!

The people have spoken!

Thank you for everyone for hearing me out on why we should have map reset! You will truly make the server a lag less or lag free place!

Name:Jan

Username:xNero911

Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time

Why We Should Pick You: I am a friendly Cooperative person who enjoys any sort of competition or challenge. I Have been known to be very help full and dedicated. I dont like many servers because of the staff ad I think that tells a lot about a server.

I have been admin, moderator, ext.. I really hope you take my submission into consideration.

Have a Nice day..

I was banned because I was korean. That isn't right. I suggest all members of this community to boycott this server for racism. Thank you and I hope you understand.

You Were banned for a Reason, You were banned because your were A) Repeating the same message B) You were saying North Korea, Nazi Germany Over and Over.

We have numerous Witness and I am one of the witness ,plus you were in Teamspeak, Saying "Cunt" [sorry Technic Forums If that is a word im not allowed to say but he said it]. If you want to be Unbanned go to our website an appeal your Ban.

can anyone help me out I cant seem to be able to get mekanism 5.0.11 and i really want to go on this server

Go to Technic Launcher select Voltz, go to OPTIONS [on the launcher] select 1.0.9 Build {Devlopment Version] then click CLEAR CACHE then click OKAY and then Login :)

Hope it Helps.

Thats what i been telling people and they say its been working, if not post here again and hopefully i can help :)

Name: Matthew (Matt)

Username: Matthew_Russo

Time Zone: EST

Why We Should Pick You: I like Voltz as much as I like to play with nuclear reactors in Tekkit. I have to say, I would be unique and an ambitious person with a goal. To rule the world... Now as to why to pick me, honestly I don't know, Im just here to have fun and hopefully enjoy a new edition from the Tech community with a vast number of people who want to do the same as well. Nothing is wrong when achieving common goals right? Cheaters are punished, 2nd offence banned. No mercy for the injustice. Then again, 2nd offence players can become my lab rats in my game I been dying to create. besides, who wouldn't want the rest of the players watch some amusement?

Hidden

LOL this is really funny guys. I love how the owner has no idea about servers, He thinks buying a 32GB box is going to fix all lag on the server. RAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT lmao, i joined the server today to see if it was a laggy i joined and at the spawn everyone was frozen LOL took about 1 minute to see people move then 2 minute latter i message came up. No idea how 37 players could deal with it. 3.7 TICKS!!!! This is an older screen shot i got befor it was 3.7 ticks. The owner says "oh our new box is going to make no lag guys!! 32GB of RAM!!!!!" yeah okay what ever you say.

16ga368.png

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons