[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Oliver

Username: OllieOhoy

Time Zone: UTC +1

Why We Should Pick You: I am reasonable, because i have been griefed etc. That is why i would like to help make servers more fun and enjoyable! I have played Tekkit for about 2/3 monts and watch 'Lets Plays' all the time. I am mature and know the basic rules of server, no griefing etc. My English and Danish is VERY good. Thats is all!

The server was white-listed for maintenance. We were trying to fix the lag issue. We have had lots of lag problems recently and have been working on trying to fix it. For the most part lag has been reduced substantially. Downtime will definitely be reduced as we fix different bugs and the lag issues. Thanks for the cooperation dreamers!

-iPenguinMC, Owner-iDream Voltz

Why is the server whitelisted?

I'm wondering the same thing as Jason. Why is the server all of sudden whitelisted? Is it for maintenance or is it going to be like that permanently? I just joined the server a few days ago and would hate for that to happen.

When I joined this server, I thought I was going to have fun. But when I try to join it, it's down. Why is this? Whenever I try to join it, it's down. Also, you're not the first server to be running bukkit on voltz.

Jason: Server was whitelisted for maintenance , to fix major lag and also bugs and to fix one plugin, which we can happily say we reduced lag by 75% Tps is now constantly 18 and above [Average is 18.5]. Also we fixed some crashing bugs, and also fixed buycraft.

ArmyStrong, Whitelist was just to fix some issues,

Wiliame007, whitelist is off join back :), and also we were one of the first servers to implement bukkit

In all news: Server is up and RUNNING with 75% Less lag and we fixed lots of Bugs!

Also Great News, Our Devs set up a great system, when our TPS drops below 17 our System will bring the TPS back to 18 - 20!

Our Server has 0 LAG with 25,000 Chunks! [Majority of the time]

Server only lags at random times for a little bit [ 1-3 minutes] then goes to NO Lag :)

Ur Welcome and thank you GoldenJz and Devs!

Name: Michael Lin

Username: venomfreak123

Time Zone: I'm not sure

Why We Should Pick You: I used to be a owner of this 1 server, but I became a mod on other server, but the owner trusted me and then brought my rank to a Co-owner. And I love this server, so I wanted to make the server more famous and better for the player and us. Thank you.

Name: Michael Lin

Username: venomfreak123

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Why We Should Pick You: I used to be a owner of this 1 server, but I became a mod on other server, but the owner trusted me and then brought my rank to a Co-owner. And I love this server, so I wanted to make the server more famous and better for the player and us. Thank you.

Name: Alex

Username: alexshep5

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: Been admin, mod, op previously. I know my way around most plugins and around the inner workings of servers had one running for a bit for people I know. New to the server and volts but I know what am doing. You can contact me on steam and origin: alexshep5 and skype: alexshep6 Skype is the most likely way for me to get back to you quickly so if you want to know anything else and want to know quickly use Skype. thanks for the opportunity Alex.

Name: Charlie

Username: RedDire

Time Zone: EST (Eastern)

Why We Should Pick You: Because I've been an owner of a couple other servers and I'm well experienced as a moderator/op. I won't tolerate rule breaking, I'll assist players in need of assistance and I'll be online almost 24/7. I guarantee you, I'll be an asset to the server.

Name: Call me Veal

;)

Username: Veal12

Time Zone: EST

Why We Should Pick You: I have had experience with minecraft and being an admin on various different minecraft servers (at least 20) since early beta of the game. I have run my own servers using vanilla, tekkit classic, tekkit lite, hack slash mine, and various other single modded servers (for testing and such). I was an avid bukkit member until i lost touch with minecraft (but I am now willing to give most of my time back to it) and know how plugins tend to work. My most popular server I have hosted was my MaximumCraft Tekkit server. Maybe you've heard of me, maybe you haven't, it was popular until I felt the need to close it due to the number of hackers that roamed the public Tekkit servers at the time. Anyways, if you don't want to use me to the benefit of your server, I would be glad to offer you some tips and advice.

Its saying that I am missing:

Mekanism

MekanismGenerators

MekanismTools

Do i have to download this myself, or is this a bug?

Update Volts to 1.0.9, to do this, open the launcher, click options and select development builds then login as normal

Name: Stefan

Username: tututututup

Time zone : GMT +2

Why pick me? i had a server a long time ago but i closed it so i know how hard can it is to be part of the staff. And i am good at voltz, iam very good at building

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons